Barb and Belle

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Barbara and Belle
Early in 2018 Barbara Moore had swung into full speed assembling an army of rebels to rescue the women held as slaves in the Hooker, Oklahoma slave reparation farm. She was near finished setting up the raid when she and Belle South robbed a gun store near Joplin, Missouri. Unfortunately her car would not start so the women carjacked a Mustang to make their escape. Neither had ever driven a car with a Lenco shifter and the redneck cops were soon hot on their heels. They made a gallant attempt to escape but mainly just tore the car apart.

1 must.jpg
They were soon caught. Their trial was swift though some feel the verdict was pretty much a given when the charges were read.

m2.jpg

The jury of ‘their peers’ found Barb and Belle guilty of inciting a rebellion, armed robber, grand gun theft, and going 137 MPH in a 25 MPH school zone. They sentenced the women to death and they were quickly bound and shipped to the Tree’s Women’s Correctional and Execution Facility where the two would be hanged by their necks until dead.

barb and Belle.jpg

The Tree’s Women’s Correctional and Execution Facility wouldn’t pass the test for 1950s prison. The paint is moldy and flakes from the cement walls. The toilets flush a couple times a day and the prisoners have no say on when that will be. The rats won’t eat the food and the drinking water is brought in rusty buckets with the buckets looking cleaner than water.

At first they had a difficult time adjusting to their short life on death row. Anything less than total submission would result in harsh discipline from the guards.

prison 051.jpg

Worse would be a visit to the prison’s doctor, Joan Tree.

prison 106.jpg

It wasn’t long before the women learned that deplorable actions spared them from horrific abuse.

prison 173.jpg

That doesn’t mean that they were anything more than sex toys of the guards as Belle can attest.

couple 045.jpg

Barb could relate to much the same treatment.

couple 087.jpg

There was little they could do but go along with the abuse. After all they were just dead women walking…

Tree

1 must.jpg I hope the owner won't be too pissed .... :confused:

m2.jpg Somehow, I think we would have been better off with a 21st century jury! :oops:

barb and Belle.jpg I'd like to challenge the seating of jurors number 1 and 4 and oh hell, all of them! :facepalm:

prison 051.jpg I can't imagine what that guy thinks he is going to find in there! :rolleyes:

prison 173.jpg No comment on this one! :mad:

couple 087.jpg Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

Back
Top Bottom