Barb and Belle

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 571206 As a last dying thought I'm sure that Tree is wearing lipstick. To be hung ..... by ....... a ........closet ........wom.....a.....n....
I obviously gave this wench too easy of way out...

Let's wrap this up...

“I don’t get why we are working so hard” Christine says.

“Tree is hanging three women and they need a grave” Jenna says as she tosses another shovel of dirt.

slave labor 001.jpg

“If we don’t have the best hole dug we get hanged later today!”

“That hardly seems fair” Jenna laments.

“I don’t think they know what ‘fair’ means, Jenna!”

This hardly seems kind to Tree. He has a job to do and the prisoners have theirs. It doesn’t matter. Tree is pleased that Barb, Belle, and Diane all took more than fifteen minutes to quit kicking.

belle 022.jpg

He isn’t sure they are dead right then but after being hanged for an hour he feels pretty safe taking them down. You may think Tree is a coldblooded bastard but he is a businessman with employees that have mouths to feed. Besides… there are more women to hang…

tree god.jpg

Tree

…thanks for watching…

END

This hardly seems kind to Tree. He has a job to do and the prisoners have theirs. It doesn’t matter. Tree is pleased that Barb, Belle, and Diane all took more than fifteen minutes to quit kicking.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Tree

…thanks for watching…

Thanks for the memories! Nicely done!

Geez, tree, the fun never ends with you, does it? I keep getting this feeling that I'm in this cycling dream that just keeps going around and around and that it is SOMEONE ELSE'S DREAM. The only end in sight is the end of all the hangees.

Back
Top Bottom