Barb and Belle

Go to CruxDreams.com
This has not made sympathy well up inside Ol' Tree. He is sorry he has to wait a week to string them up...

I hope they are treated well their last days at the Tree Women's Correctional Facility. I wonder why Tree is making those really thick nooses...

For the same reason he sharpens nails? ... just a wild guess :rolleyes:

Running a facility of this type would seem easy to the outside observer. They think Tree and his guards have their way with condemned prisoners (Editor’s note: They do). There are large amounts of money to be made selling video rights and that plays heavily on Tree’s wallet mind. Some enjoy the ass-whipped bitches hanged or crucified but there is more to be made on near-pristine maidens getting their just punishment.

Take the example of Belle South, Barbara Moore, and Diane Greer. If they had been sentence a few days later they would have been crucified and hang naked from their crosses until they were dead. But because they are to be executed before Easter they will be hanged by their necks. You might think that they are getting away lucky but it annoys the hell out of Tree. Even these bitches being hanged must pull in so ‘show money’. But as hanged criminals Tree must make what profit he can. He drinks a bit more heavily than usual as he meets with his top guard, Gunner.
gunner and tree.jpg
“This is bullshit” Tree grumbles. “Just by a couple days these bitches get to avoid crucifixion. It makes no sense they get off just being hanged!”
“Hey, boss, I know you can still make the cunts suffer when you hang them” Gunner says. “I have a favor to ask. That Barb Moore is rebellious bitch. I’d like a round with that whore.”

“I don’t give a damn. Fuck the hell out of her” Tree growls. “There is no reason she should enjoy her last days.”
Gunner took Tree’s offer and brought Barb to his room.
Gunner 022.jpg
While we don’t know what Barb thought of the night Gunner seemed to enjoy it.
gunner with slave.jpg
Belle was popular with the guards. She would be brought to their recreation room to be the guards’ …well …recreation.
belle 001.jpg
She would be gang raped by the guards!
group 031.jpg
Belle is torn between the humiliations of being the guards’ fuck toy and how being used at least made her last days pass without thinking as much about being hanged.

Diane was not immune to abuse. It is known that she is a sexual straight woman. This would open the door to turn her over to the disciplinary officers Joan and Jane Tree. The women forced her to pleasure them while they used her as they wished.
les 045.jpg
There are only days left before the three women are hanged. You have to wonder what they are thinking as their date with the gallows draws closer.

Tree

Running a facility of this type would seem easy to the outside observer. They think Tree and his guards have their way with condemned prisoners (Editor’s note: They do). There are large amounts of money to be made selling video rights and that plays heavily on Tree’s wallet mind. Some enjoy the ass-whipped bitches hanged or crucified but there is more to be made on near-pristine maidens getting their just punishment.

Take the example of Belle South, Barbara Moore, and Diane Greer. If they had been sentence a few days later they would have been crucified and hang naked from their crosses until they were dead. But because they are to be executed before Easter they will be hanged by their necks. You might think that they are getting away lucky but it annoys the hell out of Tree. Even these bitches being hanged must pull in so ‘show money’. But as hanged criminals Tree must make what profit he can. He drinks a bit more heavily than usual as he meets with his top guard, Gunner.
View attachment 569459
“This is bullshit” Tree grumbles. “Just by a couple days these bitches get to avoid crucifixion. It makes no sense they get off just being hanged!”
“Hey, boss, I know you can still make the cunts suffer when you hang them” Gunner says. “I have a favor to ask. That Barb Moore is rebellious bitch. I’d like a round with that whore.”

“I don’t give a damn. Fuck the hell out of her” Tree growls. “There is no reason she should enjoy her last days.”
View attachment 569458
View attachment 569460
Belle was popular with the guards. She would be brought to their recreation room to be the guards’ …well …recreation.
View attachment 569462
She would be gang raped by the guards!
View attachment 569457
Belle is torn between the humiliations of being the guards’ fuck toy and how being used at least made her last days pass without thinking as much about being hanged.

Diane was not immune to abuse. It is known that she is a sexual straight woman. This would open the door to turn her over to the disciplinary officers Joan and Jane Tree. The women forced her to pleasure them while they used her as they wished.
View attachment 569461
There are only days left before the three women are hanged. You have to wonder what they are thinking as their date with the gallows draws closer.

Tree
Is it me, or is Barb beginning to make a habit of getting carried about on people's shoulders? :rolleyes:

Neanderthal! :mad:

Worse than Neanderthal ... put me down this instant!!! :mad::mad:

Oh Shit! That's not what I meant when I said to put me down this instant! :confused::facepalm:

Ummmm ... that there will be at least three more posts to this story? :p:rolleyes::popcorn:

You have to wonder what they are thinking as their date with the gallows draws closer…

An interesting thought…

We have three women condemned to death by hanging in less than two days. They have become fuck-toys of the prison staff for their last days before they are hanged. What runs through their minds? I wonder…

“What do you want” I demand as Warden Tree walks up to my cell. “You can’t possibly be interested in a used cunt like mine!”
Barb prison 162.jpg
“I’ve fucked better and I’ve fucked worse” Tree replies. “I’m here to tell you I have orders to hang you until you are dead tomorrow. Do you have any questions?”

“Why the hell should I ask? You’ve made up your mind already” I snarl back.

“I didn’t sentence you to die here. You did that. I am here to carry out you sentence” Tree replies. “What made you do this?”

“What made me do this” I demand. “I stand up for women and I am condemned to hang and you dare ask me what made me do this?”

He looks at me with a confused look on his face. I huff “When I was younger I could use this body to get what I wanted.”
Barb w chancellor.jpg
“It doesn’t seem to be working for me anymore!”

Tree shrugs and walks away. It is (or was) Barb’s choice that she will hang.

Hanging day is tomorrow. I used to be able to open my blouse and get any man or woman to do what I wanted.
barb 039.jpg
Now I am a condemned woman naked in this cell and the only thing I will wear before my death is noose around my neck. I know it will hurt but I pray it doesn’t take long to die!
barb 014 a.jpg

-Barb Moore

You have to wonder what they are thinking as their date with the gallows draws closer…

An interesting thought…

We have three women condemned to death by hanging in less than two days. They have become fuck-toys of the prison staff for their last days before they are hanged. What runs through their minds? I wonder…

“What do you want” I demand as Warden Tree walks up to my cell. “You can’t possibly be interested in a used cunt like mine!”
View attachment 569709
“I’ve fucked better and I’ve fucked worse” Tree replies. “I’m here to tell you I have orders to hang you until you are dead tomorrow. Do you have any questions?”

“Why the hell should I ask? You’ve made up your mind already” I snarl back.

“I didn’t sentence you to die here. You did that. I am here to carry out you sentence” Tree replies. “What made you do this?”

“What made me do this” I demand. “I stand up for women and I am condemned to hang and you dare ask me what made me do this?”

He looks at me with a confused look on his face. I huff “When I was younger I could use this body to get what I wanted.”
View attachment 569710
:)

I thought it was a good line ... I figured he'd try to prove me wrong, and when I had worn him out and he had fallen asleep like he usually does ... I'd do a powder ;)

“It doesn’t seem to be working for me anymore!”

Well maybe it is ... look where his hand is!:p

Hanging day is tomorrow. I used to be able to open my blouse and get any man or woman to do what I wanted.

Bet I still can :devil:

Now I am a condemned woman naked in this cell and the only thing I will wear before my death is noose around my neck. I know it will hurt but I pray it doesn’t take long to die!

That reminds me ... hey ... could I have a laptop in here, please ... I want to check out the "fashion nooses" on NailusMartyrs.com! :cool:

Last edited:
I thought it was a good line ... I figured he'd try to prove me wrong, and when I had worn him out and he fell asleep like he usually does ... I'd do a powder ;)

Well maybe it is ... look where his hand is!:p

Bet I still can :devil:

That reminds me ... hey ... could I have a laptop in here, please ... I want to check out the "fashion nooses" on NailusMartyrs.com! :cool:
You get the noose selected by the Tree Correctional Facility and no you don't get a laptop to round up your rebels!!!

Let us read Moore more...

At the Tree’s Women’s Correctional and Execution Facility it is past midnight. It is now very early in morning of Hanging Day. Barb, Belle, and Diane will be hanged and dead before nightfall. Let’s look in on what is going on…

I am chained in what is generously called dungeon. I thought at first the skeleton chained next to me was a prop but the stench in the chamber tells me it is the remains of a prisoner that died there. A short but solidly built man walks in and says “It is time for your final preparation, Belle.”
dungeon 090.jpg
“What does that involve” I ask.

“It means you have to submit to the Virgin Execution Prevention Protocol.”

“I’m hardly a virgin. I’ve been used by every guard here I think” I reply.

“It’s not an option Belle. Get up” Bull replies.

I know there is no point in resisting. I struggle to my feet dragging the metal ball chained to the shackles locked around my ankles as Bull turns a crank hoisting my wrists up. I get to my feet and am breathing heavily from my efforts to rise. I look at Bull and watch him draw his cock from his pants. I groan “Is this really necessary?”

dungeon 093.jpg
“Rules are rules… Turn and face the wall, Belle.”

“You aren’t going to fuck my ass, are you” I moan.

“I will but if you behave I’ll do it after I do your cunt. It’s your choice.”

I work to turn around, spread my legs as wide the shackles’ chain will allow. I feel his hard thick meat rub the lips of my pussy. I whimper “Please be gentle.”
dungeon 091 A.jpg
It would not have mattered if he was gentle was gentle or not. I guess he is being gentle but his cock is huge, my position is not comfortable for having sex without being in chains, and damn he takes forever. He finally shoots his load deep into my womb. Perhaps it is a good this I will hang today or could be the mother of his child! He pulls his still hard cock from my pussy and presses its head against my ass’ blossom. I cry “You really aren’t going to… AAAAUUURRRGGG!”

He most certainly does and fills my bowel his massive shaft! I have never felt anything like his massive penetration. I don’t know if he is fucking me harder or my ass is just that tight around his massive shaft. I beg him to stop but the pounding doesn’t until he loads my bowels with another burst of cum. He wipes his soiled cock on my bum, slaps a tit, and says “I’ll see you on the gallows, Belle.”

He walks out leaving me standing with my wrists still chained over my head. I guess that is my last fuck before I am hanged. I pass a gaseous fart that paints my bum and thighs with wet stool. My knees buckle and I can’t believe that is the last thing I will do before I am hanged.
dungeon 092.jpg
I feel the shit trickle down my legs and scream “Just hang me now!”
dungeon 094.jpg
-Belle

Time doesn’t work that way. Belle has a few hours to go before she feels the noose around her neck…

Tree

This horrible treatment that Belle has received surely doesn’t happen to all the condemned women, does it? We better investigate…

I am tied to a bed in a less than comfortable position. My leg calves are bound to my thighs and knees are bound to both keep my legs spread and my ass and pussy high and venerable above the mattress. My wrists are tied to my biceps and my neck strapped over the low footboard. My breasts sway beneath my chest yet don’t touch the bedding. I hiss at Joan and Jane “Are you happy? What are you going to do to me?”

Joan swats my exposed ass and says “You are getting your Virgin Execution Prevention Protocol treatment. But don’t worry, Barb; your boyfriend is going to take care of doing that.”

Just as she finishes saying that I glance over at the door and Gunner walks in. He is as naked as I am with a foot-long cock swaying between his muscular thighs… and it isn’t even erect yet! I groan “Not you! You took me last night!”
barb 013.jpg
“That was just fun, Barb. This is business” he replies jovially. He crawls onto the bed between my spread legs. I feel something huge press into my sex but realize it is just his thumb. He chortles “Be nice Barb and I’ll do your cunt first. That way my sausage will be nice and wet when I do your tight little ass.”

I am both so screwed and about to be the same. I try to relax as his cock spreads the folds of my pussy but GOD DAMN that hurts when he reams my cunt! Nothing is done on my account. He fucks me like the bound sex cunt I am, pounding me as he ignores my cries for mercy. Fuck it if he doesn’t make me cum first! He still fills my sex with cum before pulling out and takes my ass. The whole bed rattles with each thrust and I swear he is trying to rip me in halves!

The ordeal is done I think as he pumps a load into my ass. I am thinking way too far ahead. Before my face is his cock streaked with my shit. I groan “You really don’t expect me to suck… GASP!”

The son of a bitch is fucking my mouth! If I try to bite his cock he rams it deep down my throat. I am going to suck his filthy cock whether I want to or not! I wonder why none of the guys I ever dated had this much stamina. I guess I could thank him for almost pulling out of my mouth when he cums yet again. I don’t as I am almost choking on his third load of cum!
barb 018.jpg
His cum spills from my mouth.
barb 017.jpg
My neck hurts from crashing against the footboard. I think it is going to hurt a hell of a lot more later today!

-Barb Moore

This horrible treatment that Belle has received surely doesn’t happen to all the condemned women, does it? We better investigate…

I am tied to a bed in a less than comfortable position. My leg calves are bound to my thighs and knees are bound to both keep my legs spread and my ass and pussy high and venerable above the mattress. My wrists are tied to my biceps and my neck strapped over the low footboard. My breasts sway beneath my chest yet don’t touch the bedding. I hiss at Joan and Jane “Are you happy? What are you going to do to me?”

Joan swats my exposed ass and says “You are getting your Virgin Execution Prevention Protocol treatment. But don’t worry, Barb; your boyfriend is going to take care of doing that.”

Just as she finishes saying that I glance over at the door and Gunner walks in. He is as naked as I am with a foot-long cock swaying between his muscular thighs… and it isn’t even erect yet! I groan “Not you! You took me last night!”
View attachment 569780
“That was just fun, Barb. This is business” he replies jovially. He crawls onto the bed between my spread legs. I feel something huge press into my sex but realize it is just his thumb. He chortles “Be nice Barb and I’ll do your cunt first. That way my sausage will be nice and wet when I do your tight little ass.”

I am both so screwed and about to be the same. I try to relax as his cock spreads the folds of my pussy but GOD DAMN that hurts when he reams my cunt! Nothing is done on my account. He fucks me like the bound sex cunt I am, pounding me as he ignores my cries for mercy. Fuck it if he doesn’t make me cum first! He still fills my sex with cum before pulling out and takes my ass. The whole bed rattles with each thrust and I swear he is trying to rip me in halves!

The ordeal is done I think as he pumps a load into my ass. I am thinking way too far ahead. Before my face is his cock streaked with my shit. I groan “You really don’t expect me to suck… GASP!”

The son of a bitch is fucking my mouth! If I try to bite his cock he rams it deep down my throat. I am going to suck his filthy cock whether I want to or not! I wonder why none of the guys I ever dated had this much stamina. I guess I could thank him for almost pulling out of my mouth when he cums yet again. I don’t as I am almost choking on his third load of cum!
View attachment 569782
His cum spills from my mouth.
View attachment 569781
My neck hurts from crashing against the footboard. I think it is going to hurt a hell of a lot more later today!

-Barb Moore

Geez, Tree. :facepalm:

Barb’s day didn’t go so well so far… not much better than Belle’s. I hope Diane Greer’s is going better…
I am bound kneeling on a bench with my wrists and leg calves strapped tightly to it with a strong belt wrapped around my waist. This would be uncomfortable enough but a rope is tied to my hair behind my head and runs above my back to a fat metal hook stuffed into my ass. A man named Bull walks in. He wears only boots and fatigue-printed pants. He sits on a chair in front of me and slowly unlaces his boots. He grunts as he pulls the first boot off and says “I presume you know why you are there.”

“I’ve been told it is a formality before I am hanged” I reply.

“I’ve never heard the process called a ‘formality’ before” Bull says as he pulls the second boot off. As he pulls his socks off he says “It is called the Virgin Execution Prevention Protocol. Basically I fuck you so you don’t hang as virgin.”

I sigh and say “You know I’m not a virgin. Besides all the guards I’m here because I shot my lover’s balls off because he wouldn’t leave his wife.”

“It’s a tradition that goes back centuries” Bull says as he stands and opens the front of his pants. He pulls out a cock the size I have never seen before. I must admit I am looking forward to feeling that hunk of meat inside my sex. If I have to die I may as well go satisfied one last time.
He circles behind me and steps up between my spread legs. He rubs his wet sweaty cock across my buns. I can’t imagine having that hard shaft filling my cunt. His thumbs begin to spread my pussy open. I gasp and say “I no right to ask but I would appreciate if you would make me cum.”

“You are one of the few to ask. Don’t work, Diane; you won’t hang without having your orgasm here.”

I brace against the frame I am bound to as his shaft splits my pussy. He enters me slowly but it still feels like a utility pole is boring into me. After a few moments I acclimate to the slow long strokes of the thick cock.

barb 022.jpg

I even begin to enjoy being fucked. The rope holding my head up strains my neck. The mixed feelings of having a grand final fuck and knowing it is part of the preparation for my execution are frightfully exhilarating. Bull reaches around and rubs my clit while takes me. It is more than I can take and I begin to fuck him as much as my bound body can. I hiss with urgency “Harder… fuck me harder!”

Bull obliges me and hammers my cunt fucking me with all the power the man can muster. The whole rack rattles with each stroke of his cock. I have an explosive orgasm and my cunt squeezes his cock to force his. Hot cum fills me. He and I are panting as he pulls out. I turn my head as much as I can and moan “That was fantastic. I can go to the gallows content to die.”

barb 021 A.jpg

Bull takes a drink of water and unties my hair from the rope. He pulls the hook from my bum. That is less than comfortable. His cum is oozing from my sex. I ask him how long it takes to die when one is hanged. He says he’d be surprised if I didn’t last at least ten minutes and fifteen is not a rare time. He adds Tree gets paid more the longer we ‘dance’.

My head is free to move though I am still strapped to the bench. I ask him to come around to my face. He asks what I need and I say “I need to taste your cock. I owe you that.”

He swings his semi-flaccid cock before my face. Bound to the rack I have only my mouth to use.

head 42 A.jpg

It took a quarter hour for him cum. I am going to hang that long before I die! My hanging should be an interesting event.

-Diane Greer

I don't think Diane's day is going any better than Barb's or Belle's... I could be wrong...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom