Barb And The Great Beaver

Go to CruxDreams.com

cruxlover

Tribune
Barb meets the Great Beaver

A cautionary tale of how not to behave in the Canadian bush.

With artwork commissioned by me from ”AmylBone” aka “Gallows Girl Amy” who is to be found on DeviantArt.

Barb had travelled from her home in a Republican State to spend a week with her friend Kathy in Eastern Canada, where Kathy had a cabin in the woods.
Girls-Test.png
It was a fine, warm, sunny day and they had been exploring along by the river all day from just after dawn. Kathy looked up at the Sun, “It’s getting late, I must get home to prepare our meal. I have asked my friend –Ayasha to join us and I want everything ready, I have a surprise for her”.

“Ohh, that’s a pity, I just feel like a swim right now and there are some lovely rock pools in view.”

They walk down to stand on the edge of the beaver’s lake. “Oh do let’s have a swim, the water is so nice , just a quick one then you can get back to the cabin, Ayasha won’t mind waiting a few minutes will she Kathy?”

“Oh, all right, I do feel hot and a swim will be good for me. The cabin’s not locked so Ayasha can get in if she wants, just not too long.”
BandB-01.png
Barb and Kathy quickly strip to their swim clothes. Barb has on her new skimpy blue polka dot bikini, specially bought for the trip. “Such a display of my ass is frowned on back home.” She mused with a grin.

“You stay a bit longer, everything is prepared in the freezer, I can cook on my own. Just don’t get too near to the beaver dam. The beavers are so territorial, they won’t like it. Besides, they store tasty branches under water next to the dam for the winter, when everything is frozen. You could easily get tangled up in the boughs.”
BandB-01.png

Attachments

• BandB-02.png
    BandB-02.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 64
Barb meets the Great Beaver Part 2

Diving deep in the clear waters Barb frolicked and swam down to the lake bottom. “It’s so clear I can see any obstructions, nothing dangerous here, I will stay 10 yards upstream from the beaver’s dam. How dare the furry- faced fuckers object? The cheek of it!”

Little did she suspect that several dozen eyes watched her every move, a dozen or more furry noses sniffed her human scent.
BandB-03.png
After some minutes the water began to feel chill and she climbed out onto the rock where lay her clothes, to dry in the warm sun. Bliss.

“Should be dry now better rub on the sunblock, don’t want to ruin my holiday by getting burnt. Must make sure I cream my butt well, the bikini pants will be no protection and this bikini is “Tan-thru” anyway.”
BandB-04.png
She was soon fast asleep lying on her belly, arse in the air and dreaming a most strange dream, strange and not a tad scary, but arousing none the less. Her hand soon slipped into her panties and she began to finger her clit. Ohhh, lovely, her face broke into a smile.
BandB-04a.png

LOL...is it Barb and the great Beaver or Barb has a great Beaver?

Barb meets the Great Beaver Part 3

Evening was fast approaching, Kathy’s friend Ayasha had arrived and helped her lay the table for three.

“Where the hell is Barb? The table’s laid and dinner is nearly ready.”

“That’s OK Kathy I will go find her, you stay and look after the food. By the beaver dam you said? Hope she doesn’t upset the Great Beaver, things could get nasty!”

“Well I did warn her, but Barb can be headstrong. Best if you run.”

“No problem, I’m the fastest girl of my people and our nation has been running since the dawn of time itself.”

Ayasha ran, swift as the storm wind through the woods –“Barb, oh Barb yahoo, Barb.” She called.

At the sound of her name Barb stirred. “Kathy, is it morning already, Kathy.” She muttered drowsily.

Ayasha had seen Barb through the trees as she rolled onto her side, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

“Oh you’re not Kathy, you must be her friend, Ash, Asha, was it.”

“Ayasha - I am of the Chippewa nation. Kathy was getting concerned. Dinner is almost on the table and no sign of you.”

“Sorry, but it was so warm in the sun, I fell asleep.”

“Well I’ve found you OK. My, what have you done to your arse? It’s as red as the setting sun! You really should be careful, with your pale skin you risk cancer if you get sunburnt too often.”

“Oh my, so it is. That’s odd I slathered my ass cheeks with factor 50, how did that happen?”
BandB-05.png
Barb pulled on her shorts and top then slipped into her trainers. Getting to her feet she and Ayasha walked on back towards Kathy’s cabin, Barb lost in thought –

“I did have a very strange dream. I dreamt that the Great Beaver was standing beside me at the head of his family and spake thus-“

“Barbaria McTottie - I, Bever P’chee Qua-beet, King of the beavers are much offended by thy lewd behaviour and lascivious display, flaunting your semi-naked posterior so wantonly in our domain. Polluting the sacred waters of our noble dam, by immersing your filthy carcase in our holy pool! You will be severely punished by my whole clan.”

“With that he brought his broad paddle of a tail hard down on my bare ass, with a resounding Thwack! I yelled my lungs out with the sudden shock, the sting diffused through my throbbing right cheek”

“He scuttled round to my left side and his wife took his place. Thwack – Thwack, both King and Queen beavers in rapid succession stuck again I yelled in anguish. Then all the other warriors of the beaver clan and their wives in their turns belaboured my glowing butt. Even the little beaver kits leapt all over me flipping their little broad tails on my roseate posterior.”

“But why, in the name of the Great Spirit, did you not at once leap up and run to Kathy’s cabin? You would be safe there, the beavers could not get in, her door is bear-proof.”

“I know, I know. That is what is so strange. I could not move - my limbs seemed frozen! I was rooted to the spot as though I were chained by stout ship’s cables to the trees!”

“Besides, strangely, I began to enjoy the ministrations of the beavers. I was fingering myself frantically. Still, it can’t have been real, can it? Must have been all a dream?”
BandB-06.png

Barb meets the Great Beaver Part 4

They walked on in silence for a while, lost in thought. At length Ayasha spoke-

“Funny thing though, as I ran through the woods, I distinctly recall that I heard sounds like the beavers make when they beat their tails on the water. Those sounds were mixed, with what sounded like excited squeals and yelps of pain. Strange - very strange. - The old people often said the beavers take revenge on those who offend them.”

Over dinner Barb recounted her run-in with the beavers to Kathy, “I did warn you, Barb remember”

“I know, I know, but the water was too inviting, I am so weak, my resistance fails, when temptation calls.”

When the meal was over both girls examined Barb’s glowing cheeks by the light of the oil lamp.

“Look Ayasha, you can clearly see marks like a beaver’s paddle-shaped tail! Here, here and again here.”

“You’re right Kathy. Look on this side too, clear beaver-tail imprints, glowing like the fire.”

Kathy got some salve from her medicine chest and they took turns soothing Barb’s fiery arse.
BandB-07.png
What happened later that night, I leave to your imagination, but all three girls were very cheerful next morning at breakfast.

After Barb had left for her Blue State, we see Kathy in her room. She has all her swimwear spread on her bed and is admiring her naked arse displayed in a thong panty and skimpy bra outfit, that she has never before dared to wear. What does she imagine as she studies herself in the mirror? Does she plan to swim in the beaver’s dam and risk what will transpire? To takes her chances to get a sore, glowing-cheeked arse from forcefully applied broad paddle tails?
BandB-07.png

Attachments

• BandB-08.png
    BandB-08.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 56
Barb meets the Great Beaver

A cautionary tale of how not to behave in the Canadian bush.

With artwork commissioned by me from ”AmylBone” aka “Gallows Girl Amy” who is to be found on DeviantArt.

Barb had travelled from her home in a Republican State to spend a week with her friend Kathy in Eastern Canada, where Kathy had a cabin in the woods.
View attachment 517524
It was a fine, warm, sunny day and they had been exploring along by the river all day from just after dawn. Kathy looked up at the Sun, “It’s getting late, I must get home to prepare our meal. I have asked my friend –Ayasha to join us and I want everything ready, I have a surprise for her”.

“Ohh, that’s a pity, I just feel like a swim right now and there are some lovely rock pools in view.”

They walk down to stand on the edge of the beaver’s lake. “Oh do let’s have a swim, the water is so nice , just a quick one then you can get back to the cabin, Ayasha won’t mind waiting a few minutes will she Kathy?”

“Oh, all right, I do feel hot and a swim will be good for me. The cabin’s not locked so Ayasha can get in if she wants, just not too long.”
View attachment 517525
Barb and Kathy quickly strip to their swim clothes. Barb has on her new skimpy blue polka dot bikini, specially bought for the trip. “Such a display of my ass is frowned on back home.” She mused with a grin.

“You stay a bit longer, everything is prepared in the freezer, I can cook on my own. Just don’t get too near to the beaver dam. The beavers are so territorial, they won’t like it. Besides, they store tasty branches under water next to the dam for the winter, when everything is frozen. You could easily get tangled up in the boughs.”
View attachment 517525
Just starting out on reading this. If this is about THIS Barb, one little correction please. This Barb would never want to live in a Republican state. :confused:

Otherwise off to s good start! :)

Barb meets the Great Beaver Part 3

Evening was fast approaching, Kathy’s friend Ayasha had arrived and helped her lay the table for three.

“Where the hell is Barb? The table’s laid and dinner is nearly ready.”

“That’s OK Kathy I will go find her, you stay and look after the food. By the beaver dam you said? Hope she doesn’t upset the Great Beaver, things could get nasty!”

“No problem, I’m the fastest girl of my people and our nation has been running since the dawn of time itself.”

Ayasha ran, swift as the storm wind through the woods –“Barb, oh Barb yahoo, Barb.” She called.

At the sound of her name Barb stirred. “Kathy, is it morning already, Kathy.” She muttered drowsily.

Ayasha had seen Barb through the trees as she rolled onto her side, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

“Oh you’re not Kathy, you must be her friend, Ash, Asha, was it.”

“Ayasha - I am of the Chippewa nation. Kathy was getting concerned. Dinner is almost on the table and no sign of you.”

“Sorry, but it was so warm in the sun, I fell asleep.”

“Well I’ve found you OK. My, what have you done to your arse? It’s as red as the setting sun! You really should be careful, with your pale skin you risk cancer if you get sunburnt too often.”

“Oh my, so it is. That’s odd I slathered my ass cheeks with factor 50, how did that happen?”
View attachment 517530
Barb pulled on her shorts and top then slipped into her trainers. Getting to her feet she and Ayasha walked on back towards Kathy’s cabin, Barb lost in thought –

“I did have a very strange dream. I dreamt that the Great Beaver was standing beside me at the head of his family and spake thus-“

“Barbaria McTottie - I, Bever P’chee Qua-beet, King of the beavers are much offended by thy lewd behaviour and lascivious display, flaunting your semi-naked posterior so wantonly in our domain. Polluting the sacred waters of our noble dam, by immersing your filthy carcase in our holy pool! You will be severely punished by my whole clan.”

“With that he brought his broad paddle of a tail hard down on my bare ass, with a resounding Thwack! I yelled my lungs out with the sudden shock, the sting diffused through my throbbing right cheek”

“He scuttled round to my left side and his wife took his place. Thwack – Thwack, both King and Queen beavers in rapid succession stuck again I yelled in anguish. Then all the other warriors of the beaver clan and their wives in their turns belaboured my glowing butt. Even the little beaver kits leapt all over me flipping their little broad tails on my roseate posterior.”

“But why, in the name of the Great Spirit, did you not at once leap up and run to Kathy’s cabin? You would be safe there, the beavers could not get in, her door is bear-proof.”

“I know, I know. That is what is so strange. I could not move - my limbs seemed frozen! I was rooted to the spot as though I were chained by stout ship’s cables to the trees!”

“Besides, strangely, I began to enjoy the ministrations of the beavers. I was fingering myself frantically. Still, it can’t have been real, can it? Must have been all a dream?”
View attachment 517531

This is what always leads to my downfall! :confused:

Just starting out on reading this. If this is about THIS Barb, one little correction please. This Barb would never want to live in a Republican state. :confused:

I think the confusion is that in the UK and Canada, the Conservatives are blue and Labor/Liberals are red.

Also, the Chippewa didn't live on the East Coast of Canada. More like around the Great Lakes. The East Coast of Canada were mostly Micmac.

Accept my apologies most heartfully felt.
As a matter of fact I did consider having Eulalia in the leading role, as Eurasian Beavers have in the last few years been reintroduced into the wild in Knapdale Forest in Scotland.
Also into the River Otter in Devon and, in a fenced reserve (thus not wild), at Ham Fen in Kent.
In the end I chose Canada as it had more potential.
I don't know whether Kathy lives on the Canadian East Coast or just in Eastern Canada. Ayasha could have moved anyway.

Accept my apologies most heartfully felt.
As a matter of fact I did consider having Eulalia in the leading role, as Eurasian Beavers have in the last few years been reintroduced into the wild in Knapdale Forest in Scotland.
Also into the River Otter in Devon and, in a fenced reserve (thus not wild), at Ham Fen in Kent.
In the end I chose Canada as it had more potential.
I don't know whether Kathy lives on the Canadian East Coast or just in Eastern Canada. Ayasha could have moved anyway.

I live in the east coast of Canada.

A fun story. :) Windar is right that Chippewa are not usually found on the East Coast. That said, Kathy is apparently to be found there, and if Barb can visit, so can Ayasha, I would think. Many aboriginal people can be found from various indigenous nations in all parts of Canada now. We have quite a lot of Inuit (formerly Eskimos) living in Ottawa now, for example.

Also, Beavers have been known to attack people - a man was actually killed by a large Beaver that bit him in the neck and severed an artery. A large Beaver can be quite formidable - big teeth and claws. So a lot of your story has some connection to the facts. Many aboriginal groups would see the Beaver as a spiritual animal with magical attributes too.:beer:

Lots of fun. Are we all going to use Barb's new Scottish surname now? McTottie - I like it. :D:D:D
(Although it may be worth a demerit or two if she finds out what it means.):peep:

A fun story. :) Windar is right that Chippewa are not usually found on the East Coast. That said, Kathy is apparently to be found there, and if Barb can visit, so can Ayasha, I would think. Many aboriginal people can be found from various indigenous nations in all parts of Canada now. We have quite a lot of Inuit (formerly Eskimos) living in Ottawa now, for example.

Also, Beavers have been known to attack people - a man was actually killed by a large Beaver that bit him in the neck and severed an artery. A large Beaver can be quite formidable - big teeth and claws. So a lot of your story has some connection to the facts. Many aboriginal groups would see the Beaver as a spiritual animal with magical attributes too.:beer:

Lots of fun. Are we all going to use Barb's new Scottish surname now? McTottie - I like it. :D:D:D
(Although it may be worth a demerit or two if she finds out what it means.):peep:
I am boarding a plane and don't have time to look it up but will assume the worst

:spank::spank::spank:

Lots of fun. Are we all going to use Barb's new Scottish surname now? McTottie - I like it.

I am boarding a plane and don't have time to look it up but will assume the worst

:spank::spank::spank:

I got that when I called her Sweet Cheeks. And I thought that was a very friendly-sounding name.
And those sweet cheeks are luxuriating in one of those super-comfortable airline seats:eek::eek::eek:

A fun story. :) Windar is right that Chippewa are not usually found on the East Coast.

Windar is right that Chippewa are not usually found on the East Coast.
Chippewa Blvd. can be found in SE St. Louis. I doubt this has any relevance....

T

I got that when I called her Sweet Cheeks. And I thought that was a very friendly-sounding name.
And those sweet cheeks are luxuriating in one of those super-comfortable airline seats:eek::eek::eek:
I didn't call her anything, certainly not "some nice totty". Wouldn't do that, me. I'm a genn'lman like that. :cool:
I only said I liked the name McTottie. :rolleyes:
Still, mustn't grumble, I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom