Barb and the letter

Go to CruxDreams.com
We talk a bit but each day she becomes more withdrawn. I guess I can’t blame her. I’m looking at my own execution if my appeal fails. My hopes aren’t very high on that.

Yet, one can always hope anyway ... :rolleyes:

as he seems to have left his compassion in his office.

Didn’t know he had any to leave behind ... :confused:

Then he adds “and whoever has RR Entertainment’s Platinum Video Channel.”

Natch ;)

He walks away. I look at Kathy and say “I can’t believe how he talked to you!”

where’s your spirit? Give him m the finger! :devil:

I call out “Stay sunny side up!”

That’s my Pollyanna side showing ... :)

She forces a laugh and says “I’ll see you on the other side.”

That’s her dark side showing ... :eek::facepalm:

I am down to the hours of my life. I am locked in a small cell when a prison matron and two huge male guards come before me. The matron says “Kathy I have to cut your hair back.”
“Shaving me clean already, are you” I reply sharply.

hpic a.jpg
“No, there is a team that will do that. The warden told me to remind you to behave or he can make your execution a long lasting hell. I sigh and step back from the cell door. I don’t know a damn thing about electricity but don’t care to drag my electrocution out any longer than it needs to be. I have always worn my hair long since I was in my early teens. The damn bitch cuts it off to neck length. I don’t get much say in this.
hpics2.jpg
Two guards take me into a chain-link cell where they can finish ruining my hair. The woman guard uses scissors to hack off most of the remaining hair.
hpics3.jpg
I ask if this is really necessary and she tells me hair stinks when a prisoner is electrocuted. Like I give a damn… Then she starts shaving my head!
hpics10.jpg
I call her the cunt that she is and she says “Kathy I am going to have to tell the warden of your behavior.”
I try to keep still and quiet while she shaves me as the male guard feels my naked body.

hpics4.jpg
I look down at my pussy and at least I have my soft bush there.
hpics12.jpg
But I find that thought is prematurely hopeful as the bitch starts shave even my pubes off!
hpics5.jpg
The male guard keeps stroking me and I tell the motherfucker to leave me alone. I’m informed that isn’t going to sit well with the warden either! Not only am I condemned to the chair I think I am in trouble. At least my pussy is wet!
He ‘helps’ finish cleaning my cunt though he strokes my pussy more than he shaves me. I think we both win.

hpics13.jpg
They finish shaving my ass… I am ready for the chair!
hpics14.jpg
-Kathy Summer

Back
Top Bottom