Barb Behind Bars

Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
BARB BEHIND BARS

Hi everyone, time for another Barb and Stan adventure yarn! :p

This time illustrations are open to anyone who wishes to post a manip.

I've used my rudimentary new found skills to do the first one for chapter 1, but would love to see others offer manips for subsequent chapters. If they work, we can incorporate them in the archive version.

Chapter 1.

“And this one is for using the remote to flip channels in the middle of Seinfeld!” hissed Stan as the loud smack of the whip across the quivering flesh of my tight little echoed off the walls of our basement play dungeon.

“Seven,” I winced, shifting my position and twisting a little as I hung by my wrists from the low overhead beam that stretched across the center of the room.

Captura-de-pantalla-2014-12-02-a-las-18(1).jpg (manip by Barbaria)

“And this one is for tying my shoe laces together when I was dozing on the sofa ... I could have seriously hurt myself!”

“Eight!” I gasped, throwing my head back and blinking tears from my eyes.

“Two more, Barb!”

“Can’t we quit at eight? The last couple really hurt!”

“And this one is for the time you ...”

“Stan! Your phone is ringing! Answer it!”

“Not until I ....”

“Answer it! I’ll still be here! I need a break!”

“Ok, ok! Two more, though. We agreed on ten tonight.”

“Yeah ... Yeah ... Geeze!”

“Goldman here .... what? ... oh, Reggie, what a surprise! ... what’s up? Hmmmmm. You’re kidding! No Shit? Crap! Why that little no good bastard! Ok, ok! Thanks for the heads up.”

“What was that all about?”

“It was Reggie from down at the precinct.”

“Yeah, I gathered that much ...”

“Well he called to tip us off.”

“Tip us off about what?”

“Seems the county sheriff is on his way out here as we speak to take you into custody, Barb.”

“What for? They can’t do that. I haven't done anything wrong. Well maybe I've double parked a few times, but that's nothing ..."

“Yeah, but remember that little trick you pulled a couple months ago when you decided to investigate that missing girl ... the one those Russian mobsters nabbed because she looked like you? You talked that sleazy little colleague of ours ... Jack Davis ... the one who was always trying to get in the elevator alone with you ... into letting you have access to the NYPD database. And then you went and stood him up when he thought you were going to hook up with him at a bar? He thought he was going to get a sweet little reward ... namely your tight little ass. And ... well ...”

“Yeah. So?”

“Well, Jack’s been talking to the local county cops, and to get even he’s gotten them to charge you with unlawful breach of police data."

"But that happened in the City! Why is it a local issue?"

"Because the Russian white slave trade operation was operating out of that old house out here in the county, remember?"

"Ok, but I still think it's nothing. No big deal! It worked, right?"

Apparently what you did is a felony, according to Reggie. Could mean jail time if you're tried and convicted."

"Nonsense, I highly doubt it, Stan."

"In any case, they’ll be here soon, Barb. They’re going to take you in for questioning.”

“It’ll never stick, Stan. Jake's as guilty as I am. He gave me access, after all. And besides, the fact that I cracked the case has got to count for something. Those Russians are behind bars thanks to me.”

“Yeah, that may be true, but it was a stupid thing to do Barb. You nearly got me killed, and if things hadn’t worked out, some Saudi prince would probably be screwing you right now or, knowing you, more likely whipping your bare ass rather than me.”

“Well, that didn’t happen did it? But if the county sheriff and his deputies are on there way here now, you’d better get me down so I can get dressed. We wouldn’t want them to burst in and see me hanging here naked and covered with whip marks, would we?”

“No, but we agreed on ten.”

“Oh, come on Stan. Have a heart! Let me go!”

“And this one is for the time you ...”

Last edited:
Don’t know much about the art of manips, but I got you covered for the next scene.

Whether you are escaping through windows
F5A763D5-75F8-42AA-8DF9-2D4DD414E6B0.jpeg
Being interrogated
976D8585-60B8-467A-B727-CB6ED7900B60.jpeg
Or having some romantic time with the boyfriend (ignore watermark)
68A6F882-B6F1-4508-82CB-7CD5F3F4A50E.jpeg

Excited for what’s to come. I’m sure it will be a fun, family friendly adventure.

“And this one is for using the remote to flip channels in the middle of Seinfeld!”
Only one? That should be worth three at least!
“And this one is for tying my shoe laces together when I was dozing on the sofa ... I could have seriously hurt myself!”
And you tried to claim the dog did it:p

“Well, that didn’t happen did it? But if the county sheriff and his deputies are on there way here now, you’d better get me down so I can get dressed. We wouldn’t want them to burst in and see me hanging here naked and covered with whip marks, would we?”
You mean they didn't see the videos from all those other times?

so, if it could help
Those are great, Messa! And well deserved....

“And this one is for using the remote to flip channels in the middle of Seinfeld!” hissed Stan as the loud smack of the whip across the quivering flesh of my tight little echoed off the walls of our basement play dungeon.

“Seven,” I winced, shifting my position and twisting a little as I hung by my wrists from the low overhead beam that stretched across the center of the room.
It's nice to see Barb getting regular correction. She needs SO much correction.
... so, if it could help ... :rolleyes:
Messa - you are so nice!...or so naughty!

Why getting her down and getting dressed? The cops can immediately take over for interrogation when they arrive, right?:D

View attachment 663290Sigh, not another parking ticket? Just send it to HM Tree in St. Louis. It's his car afterall. And besides, as you can plainly see, I'm very busy at the moment.
Are you blind or silly, Sheriff? I seating on the passengers seat, not as driver of this car. I think the drivers girl is named Siss.

View attachment 663290Sigh, not another parking ticket? Just send it to HM Tree in St. Louis. It's his car afterall. And besides, as you can plainy see, I'm very busy at the moment.
What I want to know is what is the devise behind your left heel? It looks just like an Athena 7000 max infrared multi stage inducer, with over 24 possible pleasure settings. Wait, I know! You were vibrating and driving again, weren't you!

What I want to know is what is the devise behind your left heel? It looks just like an Athena 7000 max infrared multi stage inducer, with over 24 possible pleasure settings. Wait, I know! You were vibrating and driving again, weren't you!

Don't tell me that's a crucifiable offense in Arkansas? :confused::eek::facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom