Barb Behind Bars

Go to CruxDreams.com
He had just summoned the waiter to order a third, when a man about 50 years of age, wearing a somewhat rumpled shirt and trousers, approached his table. “Judge Allen?” he asked.
View attachment 672225
“Yes.”
Another good one, Madi :)

Just as Stan had thought, it wasn’t hard to find Harold Coughlin’s number and Harold was happy to hear from his former colleague, whom he had known “before you were a world famous dick and best goddamn selling author, Goldman,” as he put it.
Madiosi-2019-040-BBB-Ch17-Stan Phone.jpg
“Geez, Harold, I was just lucky with that crucifixion case. You know I’m as dumb as a rock,” Stan replied.

My third day on my new work assignment at the Newtown Correctional Facility for Women was drawing to a close. It wasn’t exactly what I would call a choice assignment. Kitchen work was never my forte. I usually preferred to eat out or con Stan into doing the cooking. The promise of sex or a session in our basement play dungeon usually did the trick.
Madiosi-2019-041-BBB-Ch18-Prison Kitchen.jpg
Ladling slop into the bowls on inmates’ trays as they filed past was an especially boring part of the job, and my mind wandered as I mechanically did the work.

Stan didn’t know where they were going but was eager to find out. He followed Barb, watching her tight little ass wiggle as she walked, a sight that he had missed greatly during their separation, as the Matron led the way through a couple of corridors lined with cells. The occupants of the cells leaned out to jeer as the procession passed.

Attachments

• Madiosi-2019-042-BBB-Ch20-prison caravan.jpg
    Madiosi-2019-042-BBB-Ch20-prison caravan.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

My third day on my new work assignment at the Newtown Correctional Facility for Women was drawing to a close. It wasn’t exactly what I would call a choice assignment. Kitchen work was never my forte. I usually preferred to eat out or con Stan into doing the cooking. The promise of sex or a session in our basement play dungeon usually did the trick.
View attachment 672287
Ladling slop into the bowls on inmates’ trays as they filed past was an especially boring part of the job, and my mind wandered as I mechanically did the work.
Stan didn’t know where they were going but was eager to find out. He followed Barb, watching her tight little ass wiggle as she walked, a sight that he had missed greatly during their separation, as the Matron led the way through a couple of corridors lined with cells. The occupants of the cells leaned out to jeer as the procession passed.

Thanks, Madi :)

View attachment 672287
Geez, Moore, smile a little. It brings in better tips.:D

25. ... by one of the most cruel, yet highly sensual, means ever devised ... none other than ... a Roman crucifixion!”

Applause and enthusiastic cheers.

“Now, mind you, while this may be a mock execution, I assure you every attention has been made this evening to achieve maximum realism. Our two condemned slave girls will suffer terribly, just as they might have two millennia ago in some faraway Roman arena. We shall force them, as the Romans themselves might have done, to carry their crosses to the place of their execution while we mock and harass them at every step. We shall bind them to a whipping post, strip away their loincloths and see them brutally scourged ... after which, we shall bind them to their waiting crosses and take turns at ravaging them as they lie there at our mercy. And then ... we shall raise them up on high and sit back with drink in hand .... while the rest of our lovely slave girls satiate our lust ... and raise a toast to inmates Morton and Moore as they hang naked from their crosses and perform ... for our enjoyment ... the desperate and sensuous dance of the crucified!”
My cross was fucking heavy ... leaning well forward, knees bent, dangling breasts swaying freely.

This is what all onlookers we want to see! Barb, sure we all know it's not a pleasure to act as 'pinup girl' for those dudes. But one must play the star role.

And think of Stan he had to wear silly glasses and this phony Roman legionary get up.

I protested, saying that I wasn’t keen on hanging naked on a cross just so that Warden’s high-rolling pals could get their jollies watching me writhe about while the other girls blew them off. Matron’s face darkened.
That´s from the woman who always claims Stan would be a little slow...

My cross was fucking heavy ... probably weighed more than I did. Sucking it up, I staggered valiantly ahead under my burden for several unsteady steps ... leaning well forward, knees bent, dangling breasts swaying freely.
woman-carrying-a-cross-ramon-martinez.jpg
Maybe some of you artists could manip this pic?

We turned the corner to enter a stairwell, leaving the gales of laughter behind us, Alone for the moment, I wiped the driblet of semen from my thigh with the back of my hand and said, “You’re a real shit, Goldman to have stood there and watched Matron beat me like that! You could have at least offered to do it for her!”

Madiosi-2019-043-BBB-Ch21-Porter and Barb.jpg
“I’m sorry, Barb. I had to win their trust. And it seems to have worked. Besides, I had to see for myself what these bastards are up to. It’s far worse than I imagined.”

Back
Top Bottom