Barb Behind Bars

Go to CruxDreams.com
Though the justice meniac in me hates stories ending without full happy ending (*), I can only congratulate you both for another terrific adventure.
Your level of writing is climbing higher and higher. Wonderful plot, many compelling turns and twists (some quite surprising), some interesting, conclusive characters and Barb and Stan true to themselves.
Many thanks for your support.
(*) Maybe it is the start for a new story
Don't give Moore any ideas!
I wouldn´t say that. Barb had only a passive role, just doing as ordered or hanging around. Stan had to become active, he had to play-act, had to make decisions (such as - from whom to accept a bj) and he had to burden the whole responsibility.
It's good to see that someone appreciates the difficulties of making choices in life...
Conn, shame on you! That is inhuman treatment! That TV is at least 15 years out of date. Buy your poor slave a flatscreen!
She doesn't seem to mind....
Now you disappoint me, detective Goldman. You should know, that, if there is one place in the world that pic could show up, it is on...CruxForums! Right under your nose, as they say!:D
Yes, but no law enforcement person would ever look here, right?

The local Sheriff
View attachment 663257
"Gal, yo inna heap o' trouble!"
I have a friend who's a hematologist, and spends most of his time treating cancer. He lived for a time in Louisiana years ago, and treated a local sheriff. They guy swore him in as a deputy. The sheriff didn't want him to be held up with a traffic stop if he was rushing to treat the sheriff. He still has the badge. The American South (as well as other parts) can be a strange place.

Back
Top Bottom