Barb Behind Bars

Go to CruxDreams.com
:eek: What ? ! Wine into a refrigerator ?!!!
It's for this CRIME that you'll have to be locked up !!!
Messa, have you ever had Finger Lake wine? Made from the Niagara grape it is cloyingly sweet (think Welch's grape juice). Few Frenchmen (or women) would think it deserved to be called wine. It is a crime to drink, not refrigerate.
Anjou Rose anytime!

Last edited:
Messa, have you ever had Finger Lake wine? Made from the Niagara grape it is cloyingly sweet (think Welch's grape juice). Few Frenchmen (or women) would think it deserved to be called wine. It is a crime to drink, not refrigerate.
Anjou Rose anytime!
Fake news! Finger Lakes Rieslings are NOT made from the Niagara grape like Welch's grape juice, they are made from, well, RIESLING grapes, the same as those used in Alsace and Germany (and the climate is similar). Welch's grape juice is made from Concord grapes and those are grown west of Buffalo along Lake Erie, a good 3 hours from the Finger Lakes. Here is an expert review of Finger Lakes wines, many Rieslings included.https://www.winemag.com/region/finger-lakes/ "White varieties tend to fare better than reds due to the area’s cooler climate. This leads to the production of clean, intense Rieslings and mineral-driven, lean Chardonnays. "

For slandering our great state and its fine products, I sentence you to two dozen lashes with the prison strap from Madame Whoopass prison-judical-caning--08.jpg

“I just don’t want to go through a trial and pay van Buren a fortune. I’d rather do my time and come home.”
This is getting bad! Will Barb go away for a year!:oops: We will miss her so much!:( She is such a light in our lives!:) Except of course for the constant complaining.:oops: And, I guess the excessive demerits:spank:.:eek: And never being sensible but running off wildly and getting Stan in trouble:smash2:.:oops: And... :facepalm:

“And you won’t take up with someone else, Stan?”
Maybe that isn't such a bad idea!;)

... but in an other hand, she never was punished for having made her great bug by the past ... :firedevil:... and deprive us of CruxForums !!! :spider::monoloco:
True. I would vote for you to take her place with Stan for the year she's away. :very_hot: Then when she gets out of the slammer, she could audition to get her position back!:headbang:

True. I would vote for you to take her place with Stan for the year she's away. :very_hot: Then when she gets out of the slammer, she could audition to get her position back!:headbang:
Perhaps that this poor aged Stan could not follow my cadence ...
When I'm whipped , it's generally not less than 100 strokes ...
... and they've not cross in their cellar ! :D

Wait a minute! Don't I get a say in who replaces Barb? Please send resumes with photos (naked of course) and I will pick a few to call you in for a "personal interview". But Messa might enjoy where Barb is going...blonde is the new orange...

Wait a minute! Don't I get a say in who replaces Barb? Please send resumes with photos (naked of course) and I will pick a few to call you in for a "personal interview". But Messa might enjoy where Barb is going...blonde is the new orange...
That is your Prerogative. This means you can tell Barb to go ahead and take the plea. She won't be missed (and we avoid demerits!)

Fake news! Finger Lakes Rieslings are NOT made from the Niagara grape like Welch's grape juice, they are made from, well, RIESLING grapes, the same as those used in Alsace and Germany (and the climate is similar). Welch's grape juice is made from Concord grapes and those are grown west of Buffalo along Lake Erie, a good 3 hours from the Finger Lakes. Here is an expert review of Finger Lakes wines, many Rieslings included.https://www.winemag.com/region/finger-lakes/ "White varieties tend to fare better than reds due to the area’s cooler climate. This leads to the production of clean, intense Rieslings and mineral-driven, lean Chardonnays. "

For slandering our great state and its fine products, I sentence you to two dozen lashes with the prison strap from Madame Whoopass View attachment 663837
Madiosi-2019-007-BarbSpanked.jpg

Back
Top Bottom