Barb In The Old West

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Barb’s western misadventure

Back in the 1800’s what would become the state of Wyoming was a wild western area where ‘justice” was often carried out by whoever was best with a gun or had the most rope.

03 a.jpg

When it became a territory of the US the small town of Cheyanne was known as ‘Hangtown’ since it was had the first gallows used to hang convicts that had the benefit of a trial. (Wikipedia would not let me add that to Wyoming’s history saying things posted on ‘Crux Forums’ is not an adequate footnote).

The new territory’s governor wanted to clean things up and one of things he wanted cleaned up was the house of ill-repute of a certain Barbara Moore…

In little Cheyanne the regular population was less than a few hundred people but could swell when a cattle drive came through and started to grow as railroad surveyors came to town. The most powerful person in town was a woman named Barbara Moore. She had been run out of what would be later been known as the Minneapolis-St. Paul Twin Cities by religious zealots she settled in ‘Hangtown’. Barb was a ravenous brunette that earned what today would be millions (if not billions) one trick at a time.

glam 4 coffee.jpg

But she consolidated power by opening a bank and taking care of the town that took her in. One evening she had a visitor. She lit up a fat oriental herbal cigar and asked “Do you want a romp with it me, Tree?”

“It’s not my style, Barb. I have never paid for a ‘lay’” he replied.

“I’ll give you a freebie if you can’t afford me” she purred.

“I can afford you, Barb” Tree replied.
madame wu 107.jpg

“You came here just to talk?”

“I came to tell you something Barb” Tree growls.

“OK, but I charge for listening” Barb said.

“Really? How much do you want?”

“Just a fun fucking night…”

tree eastwood dark.jpg

“I can do that”

Tree explained power made strange bedfellows. A thug by the name of Despard Wragg II wanted to take over her brothel before the railroad got to Cheyanne and another scoundrel named Reverend Lynch wanted to set up a church as there is as much money in churches as there in Barb’s profession…

...the next morning Barb ‘dressed’ as Tree got ready to leave. As he walked out the door he was somewhat surprised his horse, a tan mustang, was still there and not lame.

Barb called after him “Tree, thanks for the advice but I have a lot of friends here. No one is going to run me out of town.”

madame wu 16.jpg

“That’s not what worries me, Barb…”

Tree

Back in the 1800’s what would become the state of Wyoming was a wild western area where ‘justice” was often carried out by whoever was best with a gun or had the most rope.

View attachment 295191

When it became a territory of the US the small town of Cheyanne was known as ‘Hangtown’ since it was had the first gallows used to hang convicts that had the benefit of a trial. (Wikipedia would not let me add that to Wyoming’s history saying things posted on ‘Crux Forums’ is not an adequate footnote).

The new territory’s governor wanted to clean things up and one of things he wanted cleaned up was the house of ill-repute of a certain Barbara Moore…

In little Cheyanne the regular population was less than a few hundred people but could swell when a cattle drive came through and started to grow as railroad surveyors came to town. The most powerful person in town was a woman named Barbara Moore. She had been run out of what would be later been known as the Minneapolis-St. Paul Twin Cities by religious zealots she settled in ‘Hangtown’. Barb was a ravenous brunette that earned what today would be millions (if not billions) one trick at a time.

View attachment 295192

But she consolidated power by opening a bank and taking care of the town that took her in. One evening she had a visitor. She lit up a fat oriental herbal cigar and asked “Do you want a romp with it me, Tree?”

“It’s not my style, Barb. I have never paid for a ‘lay’” he replied.

“I’ll give you a freebie if you can’t afford me” she purred.

“I can afford you, Barb” Tree replied.
View attachment 295194

“You came here just to talk?”

“I came to tell you something Barb” Tree growls.

“OK, but I charge for listening” Barb said.

“Really? How much do you want?”

“Just a fun fucking night…”

View attachment 295195

“I can do that”

Tree explained power made strange bedfellows. A thug by the name of Despard Wragg II wanted to take over her brothel before the railroad got to Cheyanne and another scoundrel named Reverend Lynch wanted to set up a church as there is as much money in churches as there in Barb’s profession…

...the next morning Barb ‘dressed’ as Tree got ready to leave. As he walked out the door he was somewhat surprised his horse, a tan mustang, was still there and not lame.

Barb called after him “Tree, thanks for the advice but I have a lot of friends here. No one is going to run me out of town.”

View attachment 295193

“That’s not what worries me, Barb…”

Tree

Oh, this promises to be a good one. :p Very nice set-up Tree.:clapping:

Shows I have a head for business:tits:, and that you have a head for....oh never mind, let's not go there right now.:confused:

Looking breathlessly forward (that man has stamina; how long was that?;)) to then next epi !!!!

A thug by the name of Despard Wragg II wanted to take over her brothel before the railroad got to Cheyanne and another scoundrel named Reverend Lynch wanted to set up a church as there is as much money in churches as there in Barb’s profession…

Tree

A second Despard Wragg? :eek:

Soon there'll be as many Despard Wraggs as Barb Moores! :eek:

Good to see him following the family footsteps re business acumen and morals! :D :rolleyes:

It is days since Tree had left Cheyanne and nothing had happened when just after Barb had finished turning a trick two strangers wearing badges burst into her bedroom. They locked her wrists in irons and dragged her out of the room naked and still wearing the blond wig she had mail-ordered from Messaline’s Premium Parisian Woman’s Accessories catalog (it’s available on line even in 2015).

sw lynch 2.jpg

She demands who they were as neither were the town sheriff who she knew… umm… intimately.

One of them said “There’s a new sheriff in town, whore.”

Barb was marched through the small town and she wondered what the hell was happening. She thought ‘I should have listened to Tree’ before saying “You could have let me put something on.”

z03cd.jpg

“Why, whore, are you just pissed off you ain’t getting paid to show your tits? Wait until they are bouncing around when you are hanged.”

She was in her cell hoping her worst fears wouldn’t come true but held little hope.

prison 143.jpg

The next day was her trial. Despard Wragg II had hired a notable jurist, Judge Admi, to have Barb’s trial appear to have a fair and just trial. Barb was brought before the court with her wrists bound and wearing only a scarlet cape.

witch caught.jpg

Early in the proceedings she realized the deck was stacked against her. She recognized all the jurors and most of the people in the gallery and made a bold move. She demanded her wrists freed then pulled the hood from her head before exposing her body to the court. There was a loud gasp.

courtroom- admi b 6.jpg

“People of Cheyanne, I know you and you know me! When you were in need I helped you. I consider you friends. If you desire these carpetbaggers to hang me I will acquiesce to your desires. Otherwise demand I be set free.”

There was a long pause then a slow build of murmur until one of the men yelled “Hang the bitch”

Barbara little smile faded fast…

Tree

...this can't be good...

It is days since Tree had left Cheyanne and nothing had happened when just after Barb had finished turning a trick two strangers wearing badges burst into her bedroom. They locked her wrists in irons and dragged her out of the room naked and still wearing the blond wig she had mail-ordered from Messaline’s Premium Parisian Woman’s Accessories catalog (it’s available on line even in 2015).

View attachment 295307

She demands who they were as neither were the town sheriff who she knew… umm… intimately.

One of them said “There’s a new sheriff in town, whore.”

Barb was marched through the small town and she wondered what the hell was happening. She thought ‘I should have listened to Tree’ before saying “You could have let me put something on.”

View attachment 295310

“Why, whore, are you just pissed off you ain’t getting paid to show your tits? Wait until they are bouncing around when you are hanged.”

She was in her cell hoping her worst fears wouldn’t come true but held little hope.

View attachment 295308

The next day was her trial. Despard Wragg II had hired a notable jurist, Judge Admi, to have Barb’s trial appear to have a fair and just trial. Barb was brought before the court with her wrists bound and wearing only a scarlet cape.

View attachment 295309

Early in the proceedings she realized the deck was stacked against her. She recognized all the jurors and most of the people in the gallery and made a bold move. She demanded her wrists freed then pulled the hood from her head before exposing her body to the court. There was a loud gasp.

View attachment 295311

“People of Cheyanne, I know you and you know me! When you were in need I helped you. I consider you friends. If you desire these carpetbaggers to hang me I will acquiesce to your desires. Otherwise demand I be set free.”

There was a long pause then a slow build of murmur until one of the men yelled “Hang the bitch”

Barbara little smile faded fast…

Tree

...this can't be good...

Nice to know who one's real friends are ... come on folks ... what gives ... didn't I give for all of you ... bunch of ingrates!!!

Back
Top Bottom