Barb, Marcella And Tree Visit N E New York

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hmm, for me it's not Centleman like to lure a good old hillbilly how are @thehangingtree in such trap. And I see clear egoistic motives.
The story now in libary and archive also.
Don't work about it Madi. I have diplomatic immunity and I sued the state of NY for an ungodly amount money for illegally detaining said diplomat and destruction of union property (my union card). They were going to litigate it figuring they could beat me in court but the Teamsters and Longshoremen threatened to strike and shut down the port of NY so I settled for a still princely sum...

...oh, and I flew Barb and Marcella to the Tree estate so they could vacation on the Hill of 100 Crosses!!!

Don't work about it Madi. I have diplomatic immunity and I sued the state of NY for an ungodly amount money for illegally detaining said diplomat and destruction of union property (my union card). They were going to litigate it figuring they could beat me in court but the Teamsters and Longshoremen threatened to strike and shut down the port of NY so I settled for a still princely sum...

...oh, and I flew Barb and Marcella to the Tree estate so they could vacation on the Hill of 100 Crosses!!!
What for a happy end. Now I can again good sleep.

I was rudely interrupted by Tree. “Alright, windar, enough with the preliminaries, it’s going to be dark very soon. On to the crucifixion!”
A crucifixion by night can be so romantic. 001.gif
It is like when someone doesn't know when to stop adding Christmas decorations...
You just have to know when to start adding Christmas decorations...
It’s interesting that the Holy Father should appear in two consecutive stories of mine, but so be it.
Windar is about to be converted into a good catholic. Pope_Francis_at_the_liturgy_of_baptism.jpg Pope-Francis-baptizes-2013.jpg
“Now, Barb,” he continued, “Go stand up on the log at the base of the maple facing outwards and stretch out your arms. Once your arms are nailed, I’ll get Marcella on the other side.”
Tree is so much smarter than Lucretius and Marcus. (see Together)
At that moment I felt some powerful stomach cramps. “Excuse me guys, you carry on, but nature is calling me,” I said and made for the underbrush.
There must be some kind of telepathy between Ranger Goodman and Windar.

So Wragg is going through Madi's German translation of the story (he tells me Madi did a great job). Madi translated:

“Yeah,” I replied. “Don’t tell me you’ve never gone on a road trip chasing after pussy.” as

"Ja", antwortete ich. "Sag mir nicht, dass du noch niemals auf einen langen Road Trip gegangen bist, um Pussys zu jagen."

thus proving that pussy is the universal language:D

By the way, here's the story of the woman who fell in love with the tree (who's named "Tim"apparently).
http://elitedaily.com/news/world/woman-marrying-tree-best-sex/977768/
"One night, I took off my top and rubbed my naked breasts against Tim's trunk until I orgasamed....McCabe added, I look at other trees, but don't touch — I wouldn't cheat on Tim."
Agreed!

Ouch! Rubbing boobs on bark? Oh dear! Maybe she'll accuse the tree of "rough sex?" She'll have the abrasions to prove it! Or maybe she likes it rough!

I like rubbing myself naked against trees -
I confess that was one way I discovered for getting horny
at quite a young age in the Forest ;) And I give my fave trees names...

It looks as if the lovely Krista is another of that kinky persuasion:

082_00.jpg

(thanks to Phlebas who posted this one only yesterday :))

So Wragg is going through Madi's German translation of the story (he tells me Madi did a great job). Madi translated:

“Yeah,” I replied. “Don’t tell me you’ve never gone on a road trip chasing after pussy.” as

"Ja", antwortete ich. "Sag mir nicht, dass du noch niemals auf einen langen Road Trip gegangen bist, um Pussys zu jagen."

thus proving that pussy is the universal language:D
And thoroughly enjoying it, too!

John Lennon Oma Brille :)

What is it they say-Football is a game played by gentlemen and watched by hooligans and rugby is a game played by hooligans and watched by gentlemen?
Actually the quote is:
Rugby is a game played by gentlemen and watched by hooligans,
Cricket is a game played by hooligans and watched by gentlemen,
Football is a game played by hooligans and watched by hooligans.

Back
Top Bottom