Barb Time Travels Again...

Go to CruxDreams.com
IMG_1532.JPG Shit! This time I have really gotten myself in trouble! Infiltrate the IMF my ass! It's more like the IMF will bugger my ass! That naked walk across the quad with all those fake news reporters screaming questions at me was both humiliating and horrendous! Why not a proper press briefing? What does the INF have to hide? What have I been time traveled here to investigate? Is it collusion between the UVM administration and the IMF, the Russians, the ACLU, Saturday Night Live, Fox News, the Boston Patriots, what? And why am I left naked, backed against this dank cellar wall, arms shackled overhead? What are they going to do to me next? :eek:

So many unanswered questions!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
View attachment 509936 Shit! This time I have really gotten myself in trouble! Infiltrate the IMF my ass! It's more like the IMF will bugger my ass! That naked walk across the quad with all those fake news reporters screaming questions at me was both humiliating and horrendous! Why not a proper press briefing? What does the INF have to hide? What have I been time traveled here to investigate? Is it collusion between the UVM administration and the IMF, the Russians, the ACLU, Saturday Night Live, Fox News, the Boston Patriots, what? And why am I left naked, backed against this dank cellar wall, arms shackled overhead? What are they going to do to me next? :eek:

So many unanswered questions!!!!!!:rolleyes:
well i am sure they will torture you to get what info they want an then use you for what ever they want.

This was left in my mailbox this morning - it's labelled:
"Portrait of a Young Lady preparing to go Underground"

tumblr_or2fusb7yG1rudoyyo1_500.jpg

Oddly, the return postmark was
c/0
Near the Coffee Shop,
Pacific, Mo

Watch out Tree, in the tradition of mindless Summer Slasher Movies...
the next phone call could be coming from inside your house!

This was left in my mailbox this morning - it's labelled:
"Portrait of a Young Lady preparing to go Underground"

Oddly, the return postmark was
c/0
Near the Coffee Shop,
Pacific, Mo

Watch out Tree, in the tradition of mindless Summer Slasher Movies...
the next phone call could be coming from inside your house!
And who will take care of the cat?

“Nonsense, Miss Moore; we are just going to reprogram your memory so it matches you destination” Dean Wragg says.

Female rebel leader Spartaca this time? ( I would follow her.
Well, since she seems to be arriving without anything (inappropriate) on, she may not immediately be recognized as the great leader that she is. :rolleyes::confused:

Great intro on both ends! Are you both working together or is it one of those games where two people go back and forth telling the same story?
No working together... Just different points of views... Not just mine and hers!!!
They are a fantastic and well practiced double act, Tree and Barb.

Poetry in motion! ;)

Is this the definition of a 'one-track mind'? :doh:
I don't understand...

I never owned an 8-track player and even my Compact Cassette player with auto-reverse is still a 4-track player (two stereo each way). Don't get snarky with me Wragg or I will find a new villain!!!

Tree

Tree, You wouldn't! All the Wragg family has been good to you what with shuffling all that business your way!

-Tree's dad

tree dad.jpg

Any of the Wragg family would gladly stab me in the back if it made them a pound, a dollar, Franc, or whatever currency they use!

tree eastwood 3 a.jpg

By the way this stuff you made is pretty damn good but you'll never sell it now. 'White' anything ain't PC...

tree cousin drunk.JPG

You mean a one-trick mind. He barely managed one, not eight! :rolleyes:
Too quick and too flippant again, Barb...

Tree flips though his Rolodex looking for a number... the mice have eaten most of the tabs and he spins the dial. He goes through a half pack of Marlboros before an Indian voice that is not even female says "Operator."

Tree tells him he wants to make an international 'person-to-person' call to Anjou, France to buy some Premium French Crucifixion Wood...

Too quick and too flippant again, Barb...

Tree flips though his Rolodex looking for a number... the mice have eaten most of the tabs and he spins the dial. He goes through a half pack of Marlboros before an Indian voice that is not even female says "Operator."

Tree tells him he wants to make an international 'person-to-person' call to Anjou, France to buy some Premium French Crucifixion Wood...

canero008.jpg too flippant? Moi? Never!

Back
Top Bottom