Barb Time Travels Again...

Go to CruxDreams.com
(some gifs)

I am brought from the UVM campus police holding cells and paraded naked across the quad of the university.

perp walk 133.gif

I know a fair trial is out of the question. I fear what they are going to do to me to give up who I know. By design I haven’t known anyone since I was recruited and I don’t think her name was really ‘Ulrika’.

Does it matter? They are going to beat the crap out me to find out what I don’t know or might make up.

I am hooded and bound and two men demand to know my contacts. I have no idea who my contacts are any more than I know who is going to kick my belly or breasts or when and where the kicks would be!

interrogate 026.jpg

A new set of boots walk in. He must have done something because one of the guards says “This is highly irregular.”

I am not sure if this is bad or good but lately the way …HOLY SHIT- WHAT WAS THAT?I?!?!

My ears ring as something thunders in the chamber- and thunders and thunders!!!

My body is pelted with whatever whoever is shooting at someone. I here tin clack on the stone floor and something else metallic slam against metal. Someone yells “What the fuck are you doing and who the fuck are you?”

His reply is another gunshot and the same guy who asked must have been shot somewhere. He isn’t dead but might wish he was as he screams “You fuckin’ ‘kneecapped’ me!”

He scoops me up and rather uncomfortably carries me over his shoulder while gunshots ricochet around me while near my head a gun is ringing my ears. If I live through this I am going to be deaf. My feet push a door open. I can hardly breathe as I am folded over a massive shoulder. The way this is planned I ask “Tree, is that you?”

A long rip from an Uzi rips just below my face pelting my head with hot shell casings. I know the deep baritone voice that asks me “Do you really think Tree could have carried you this far or wouldn’t have stopped for a smoke break by now?”

“Gunner? Is that you?”

Barb Moore- very confused

T

the perverted and possibly insane Dean Wragg
Thank you, at least, for the "possibly" :rolleyes: :doh:
I'm still trying to figure out, since it's apparently Dean Wragg the Fifth, whether "Dean" is his name or his title. :confused::D
Does it matter? They are going to beat the crap out me to find out what I don’t know or might make up.
Good thing your memories are all messed up. They can beat you to death now and you won't give away whatever the plan is. You might take comfort in that. I wouldn't, but you might, I suppose. :eek::devil:
A long rip from an Uzi rips just below my face pelting my head with hot shell casings. I know the deep baritone voice that asks me “Do you really think Tree could have carried you this far or wouldn’t have stopped for a smoke break by now?”

“Gunner? Is that you?”

Barb Moore- very confused
I must be caught up. I'm as confused as Barb, now.:confused::confused::rolleyes:
This is the new thing? Everyone writing confusing stories? :devil:

I'm still trying to figure out, since it's apparently Dean Wragg the Fifth, whether "Dean" is his name or his title. :confused::D

Good thing your memories are all messed up. They can beat you to death now and you won't give away whatever the plan is. You might take comfort in that. I wouldn't, but you might, I suppose. :eek::devil:

I must be caught up. I'm as confused as Barb, now.:confused::confused::rolleyes:
This is the new thing? Everyone writing confusing stories? :devil:
'Dean' is his title... The Wragg named Dean looks like this...
d martin 002.jpg

overshoulder.jpg I wasn't sure it it was Gunner or Bull. It was hard to tell with a hood over my head, and besides their shoulders are equally broad and their breath is equally bad. I won't mention whether any of their other body parts are equally anything or not :rolleyes:

interrogate 026.jpg Frankly I am so confused. Looking back, I have no idea what was happening, or what those people wanted of me. What contacts? What is a contact? How should I know? They just kept beating me. Owwwwwwwwww!

My brain was scrambled, although I did know when I have been kicked or punched. Everything I said, got more punches and kicks

And while I am busy complaining, let me also state for the record that the concrete floor was hard, and the place where I was interrogated reeked of urine and sweat. And, why are interrogation chambers always in some dank dark place? How about one in the top floor penthouse suite with a view, for a change? Just an idea. But when I asked that simple question, all I got was another kick. Owwwwwwwww! What was that for? Geeeze. Those guys had no sense of humor!:confused:

perp walk 133.gif And I also know when I have been publicly humiliated! Was THAT really necessary? A nude walk across the campus quad is about as public a humiliation as one can experience. Notice I wasn't hooded then! All those students, and faculty ... and the fake news media ... and that damned little rodent-faced character with the video camera almost as big as he is! It was all I could do to keep my thighs together while they paraded me past the squirrel! :(

Last edited:
And while I am busy complaining, let me also state for the record that the concrete floor was hard, and the place where I was interrogated reeked of urine and sweat. And, why are interrogation chambers always in some dank dark place?
I do have to agree with this. I mean, it's all very well to kick, whip and beat one's guest/subject/suspect, or whoever it happens to be that day, but why do we have to do this in these dreadful surroundings? I mean, why should I, as an interrogator, have to spend my day in a urine soaked hell-hole. No, it is enough that there be proper drainage under the subject, to spirit away any urine that might occasionally be produced, but otherwise, torture chambers should be (for the torturers of course, not the person being tortured. I mean, let's not be silly) comfortable and well appointed.

I'm not ruling out the sort of chambers where one is working on the complete degradation of the subject, where a urine soaked undercroft or simple mud hole might be in order, requiring one to dump garbage or offal on the subject while out in a cold rain, but by and large, as a torturer, one should try to keep in mind that whatever else is considered, one is out there to torture Barb the subject, not oneself.

I am dazed and confused. I remember being rescued in a hail of gunfire. Was it Bull or Gunner or maybe even Tree? No, I am confused- Tree never moved that fast!

Where am I? Why can’t I move? Fuck, how did I get here?

interrogate 004.jpg

This is so screwed up! Why am I so horny in this situation?

I am alone bound to a chair and the seat is wet from pussy oozing like I am in heat. A voice booms over speakers “BARBARA, GIVE UP YOUR CONTACTS!

“I don’t wear contacts… at least I don’t think I do” I reply.

“VERY FUNNY, MISS MOORE… WE NEED NAMES!

“Sam, Bill, John… um… Let’s see… add Mike to… OWWW”

I feel something sting my tight little…

-Barbara Moore, time traveler

Barb

The IMF is getting uneasy with Ms. Moore resisting confession and the naming of contacts. There is a heated video conference call. Global Leader Gibbs demands to know why Ms. Moore has yet to confess even after she has been shot full of Joan Tree’s Horny Potion and a healthy dose of Quaaludes.

Prosecutor Jollyrei assures him it is only a matter of time.

“Time is something we don’t have. I need her confession and some real names before the Sunday news shows.”

“Well, it’s not my fault” Inquisitor Loruxu snaps back. “I was against giving her LSD with horny potion and now she thinks she has time-traveled here!”

imf 004.jpg

“Had you listened to me instead of Jolly I’d have what you want by now.”

“Jolly, have you an explanation or perhaps even a plan?”

“That I do on both counts. We have had her cellphone records but the pertinent calls were made to pre-paid disposable phones except one. That was the one right before she was arrested. It came from a payphone in Pacific, Missouri….”

“There are still payphones in this country” Gibbs asks.

“Not many, sir, but they are popular with drug dealers and rebels” Jolly explains.

“Then we should demand they are removed” Gibbs roars.

“Sir, it is one thing to go up against the U.S. Government but you do not want the wrath of the payphone lobbyists. The LSD plays into our hands as she claims to have ‘time traveled’. Now you know and everyone else knows that isn’t possible so the bitch must be on drugs. We spiked her blood sample from when she was arrested with LSD so even if she claims we drugged her there is proof she was a ‘stoner’ rebel” Jollyrei brags.

“Will this work before the Sunday news cycle” Global Commander Wragg asks.

“’Will it work’? I assure you it will work! After a few days of Joan Tree’s Horny Potion the bitch Moore will need sexual release she will give up her own parents!”

dr s 010.jpg

“You had better be right” G. L. Wragg says.

dr s 008.jpg

“I expect a pay raise for this one” Jollyrei says…

This doesn’t look good for Barb at all…

Tree

I’m just saying…

I do have to agree with this. I mean, it's all very well to kick, whip and beat one's guest/subject/suspect, or whoever it happens to be that day, but why do we have to do this in these dreadful surroundings? I mean, why should I, as an interrogator, have to spend my day in a urine soaked hell-hole. No, it is enough that there be proper drainage under the subject, to spirit away any urine that might occasionally be produced, but otherwise, torture chambers should be (for the torturers of course, not the person being tortured. I mean, let's not be silly) comfortable and well appointed.

I'm not ruling out the sort of chambers where one is working on the complete degradation of the subject, where a urine soaked undercroft or simple mud hole might be in order, requiring one to dump garbage or offal on the subject while out in a cold rain, but by and large, as a torturer, one should try to keep in mind that whatever else is considered, one is out there to torture Barb the subject, not oneself.
I do agree Jolly, but my Torture Squads are always provided with a pair of sprightly slavegirls
who quickly and thoroughly clean up any, er, collateral damage, using their own or the prisoner's knickers,
fetch and carry all the instruments - which of course they keep spotless and gleaming
(and, having been at the receiving end themselves, know exactly what each is for),
bring the Torturers regular supplies of refreshment, and provide such other comforts,
rest and recreation as may be required. ;) :devil:

I do agree Jolly, but my Torture Squads are always provided with a pair of sprightly slavegirls
who quickly and thoroughly clean up any, er, collateral damage, using their own or the prisoner's knickers,
fetch and carry all the instruments - which of course they keep spotless and gleaming
(and, having been at the receiving end themselves, know exactly what each is for),
bring the Torturers regular supplies of refreshment, and provide such other comforts,
rest and recreation as may be required. ;) :devil:

Now that is what I call THOROUGHNESS! :rolleyes:

interrogate 004.jpg"This doesn’t look good for Barb at all…"

06c6a18d42f292cd00fdc798eecb4e04.jpg No it doesn't. I am so confused about this time travel thing. I just can't get the hang of it. :confused:

index.jpeg But I do enjoy it when my tormentors start bickering amongst themselves and blaming one another. You would think they were a bunch of Republicans or UK Conservative PMs. :rolleyes:

And what a bunch of crazy characters: Wragg, Jolleyrei, Gibbs, The Hanging Tree, Joan, Bull, Gunner ... where did they dig them up? What time travel could ever produce such a bunch? :p

logo.png I'll bet they got them from some crazy Internet site;)

Electric_cattle_prod.jpg I am concerned, though, about the constant reference to "contacts" ... I told them what I knew, but held back on this one ... let's not give them any bad ideas.:eek:

UK Conservative PMs.
They're supposed to have only one PM, but 317 MPs.
But you can be forgiven for the confusion.
They're all unquestionably travelling in time, full speed reverse! :devil:

They're supposed to have only one PM, but 317 MPs.
But you can be forgiven for the confusion.
They're all unquestionably travelling in time, full speed reverse! :devil:

Iy5Xmgd.gif OOpsie ... see how easily I get things wrong in my haste and end up in trouble! :rolleyes:

But yes, there is something about moving in reverse that characterizes both political parties.;)

Back
Top Bottom