Barb Time-travels To Jerusalem In 33 Ad

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think it was done by Wilson Pickett. My dad had a recording.
I am more familiar with 867-5309...
St. Louis had a phone exchange with that number and the people that had it were bombed with calls but back the you were charged to change your number. After her fourth call she got long-haired hippy-freak (Tree) that knew the song and changed the # free...

Tree

Last edited:
On July 3, 2014, Manager Joe Maddon arranged the Tampa Bay Rays batting order as 8675309. Zero is the designated hitter. The order finished with the catcher (2) and second base (4). The Rays lost.

I thought Tree could be reached at 362-4368.
See if anyone gets that reference.:p

On July 3, 2014, Manager Joe Maddon arranged the Tampa Bay Rays batting order as 8675309. Zero is the designated hitter. The order finished with the catcher (2) and second base (4). The Rays lost.

I thought Tree could be reached at 362-4368.
See if anyone gets that reference.:p
"Dirty deeds" AC/DC

More trivia, since Barb is just dying nailed to a cross, AC/DC lead singer was charged (and convicted) of inciting a riot at what was then called the 'Riverport Ampitheater' when he jumped into the crowd during the second or third song because he didn't like someone was video-taping him (this predates RR Video Productions). The You-Tube isn't hard to find but that is my neighbor that has Axel Rose in a chokehold and pummeling his head...

I've got friends in low places...

Tree

"Dirty deeds" AC/DC

More trivia, since Barb is just dying nailed to a cross, AC/DC lead singer was charged (and convicted) of inciting a riot at what was then called the 'Riverport Ampitheater' when he jumped into the crowd during the second or third song because he didn't like someone was video-taping him (this predates RR Video Productions). The You-Tube isn't hard to find but that is my neighbor that has Axel Rose in a chokehold and pummeling his head...

I've got friends in low places...

Tree
Axl Rose was the lead singer of Guns & Roses, not AC/DC. That threw me off a bit, but I think this is the one your talking about. Actually, there are a bunch of videos of Axl attacking fans at other venues. Great singer...and total asshole (right Slash?).
In your honor, here's AC/DC in St Louis last February. Probably the last tour they will ever do.:(:(

Axl Rose was the lead singer of Guns & Roses, not AC/DC. That threw me off a bit, but I think this is the one your talking about. Actually, there are a bunch of videos of Axl attacking fans at other venues. Great singer...and total asshole (right Slash?).
In your honor, here's AC/DC in St Louis last February. Probably the last tour they will ever do.:(:(
Naraku is right again. There is a brief second in that video that you can see my neighbor teaching a punk rocker he isn't a very good brawler. There is a better one somewhere. The next Guns & Roses album ended their liner notes with 'Fuck St. Louis'...

I'm so proud...

Treee

There is an Axl Rose connection. After Brian Johnson had to quit the 2016 tour due to hearing loss, Axl stepped in to make up the canceled dates. Johnson then quit/was fired and Angus Young announced that they would continue recording and touring with Rose as lead singer. Given how well Axl has gotten along with band mates in the past, this may not go well.

With Johnson gone, Malcolm Young having to retire due to dementia, Phil Rudd's firing due to a drug conviction and Cliff Williams retiring; the AC/DC we've all known no longer exist. It's just Angus Young, Rose and some substitute musicians. They may still record and tour with the name, but it's not the same band.

Where I used to live, about 30 years ago, we used to keep getting mail addressed to AC/DC.

I could not figure out why. :confused:

Until I went to a local record shop, and, lo and behold, there was our address printed on one of the AC/DC album sleeves. :mad:

It was intensely annoying. People would knock on the door asking for T shirts, we tried to get the mail diverted but sometimes the hall was ankle deep in mail...:(

Some nutters even thought that the band lived in our house, and travelled miles hoping to get an autograph! :doh:

AC/DC was evidently very popular, but not with us!:mad:

Where I used to live, about 30 years ago, we used to keep getting mail addressed to AC/DC.

Until I went to a local record shop, and, lo and behold, there was our address printed on one of the AC/DC album sleeves. :mad:

It was intensely annoying. People would knock on the door asking for T shirts, we tried to get the mail diverted but sometimes the hall was ankle deep in mail...:(

Some nutters even thought that the band lived in our house, and travelled miles hoping to get an autograph! :doh:

Incredible tale, Wragg!

I am going to borrow this thread soon to add the next chapter if all of you don't mind...:p:cool::devil:

Perhaps a High Voltage barbed wire fence would have helped ;) :devil:

High Voltage.jpg

Ever seen a Messiah smiling for the camera? They all take themselves too seriously.:D

I must have lived a sheltered life.... I've never even seen one messiah, smiling or otherwise :doh:

At 50 seconds when he dives in the crowd that is my neighbor to his right diving into the fray!

I must have lived a sheltered life.... I've never even seen one messiah, smiling or otherwise :doh:
I once saw a note pinned on the west door of a church that said
'Messiah: use south door'
At least they were ready for him! :D

Back
Top Bottom