Barb Time-travels To Jerusalem In 33 Ad

Go to CruxDreams.com
Since he drinks Seagrams ... we can be fairly sure that is not a Canadain Club and the only Beam, Jim has seen is on old game shows.

So! Stay thirsty!

:p

Until I went to a local record shop, and, lo and behold, there was our address printed on one of the AC/DC album sleeves. :mad:

But why was your address printed on the album sleeve? Had the house previously belonged to someone connected to the band, or was it a typo?

I am going to borrow this thread soon to add the next chapter if all of you don't mind...:p:cool::devil:

Just don't keep it too long, Tree :p

I once saw a note pinned on the west door of a church that said
'Messiah: use south door'
At least they were ready for him! :D

Love it :D

But why was your address printed on the album sleeve? Had the house previously belonged to someone connected to the band, or was it a typo?

Just don't keep it too long, Tree :p

Love it :D
A previous owner had operated the AC/DC fan club from my house. Stupidly he hadn't used a PO box number, and had simply published the address. :doh:

Not the person I bought it from, though the AC/DC fan club somehow slipped her mind during the process of selling the house.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well, it's been a few days and no alerts on this again, but I'm caught up. That seems to prove the old adage that if a Tree writes a story when you're not watching, girls still get crucified. :D

One of your best, I think, Tree. And Barb's in good form too - who knew she could be crucified for over a day and still be able to throw demerits like that? :confused::p

Well, it's been a few days and no alerts on this again, but I'm caught up. That seems to prove the old adage that if a Tree writes a story when you're not watching, girls still get crucified. :D

One of your best, I think, Tree. And Barb's in good form too - who knew she could be crucified for over a day and still be able to throw demerits like that? :confused::p
She is an amazing woman... You better catch up with 'Marcella gets tagged...'

Jerusalem 33 AD… night falls on the Sabbath…

“I can’t do another night! I just want to die” Medusa screams.
crux 014.jpg

I can’t deny I don’t share her thoughts yet in the back of my mind I beg someone named ‘Wragg’ to bring me back to somewhere… I don’t remember where…

Sometime in the dark she dies. Diana groans “I am spent. I wanted to stay with you, Barbara.”

crux pose 110 a.jpg

“Find your rest” I reply.

“Please forgive my sins”

I want to scream I am not god but gasp “Your sins are forgiven, Diana.”

“Thank you, my goddess”

“You are welcome” I say but get no reply. I am going to hell for this whoever I am...

crux pose 044 b.jpg

“Diana, are you there? …Diana???”

Fuck, I am alone nailed to this cross. It starts rain and I am so alone…

b w 025.jpg

-Barbara of Nazareth… or am I from somewhere else… I am confused…

Tree

Jerusalem 33 AD… night falls on the Sabbath…

“I can’t do another night! I just want to die” Medusa screams.
View attachment 451620

I can’t deny I don’t share her thoughts yet in the back of my mind I beg someone named ‘Wragg’ to bring me back to somewhere… I don’t remember where…

Sometime in the dark she dies. Diana groans “I am spent. I wanted to stay with you, Barbara.”

View attachment 451622

“Find your rest” I reply.

“Please forgive my sins”

I want to scream I am not god but gasp “Your sins are forgiven, Diana.”

“Thank you, my goddess”

“You are welcome” I say but get no reply. I am going to hell for this whoever I am...

View attachment 451621

“Diana, are you there? …Diana???”

Fuck, I am alone nailed to this cross. It starts rain and I am so alone…

View attachment 451623

-Barbara of Nazareth… or am I from somewhere else… I am confused…

Tree
Come on, Wragg, wake up! :eek:

Oh, hang on, that's me! :doh:

View attachment 451708 Here I am dying ... and surrounded by incompetents! Only on a Tree thread.:rolleyes:
I WOULD NOTE THAT I'M NOT PART OF THE TIME MACHINE MAINTENANCE CREW. I MERELY MAKE AN OBSERVATION OUT OF PROFESSIONAL INTEREST. I MET YOUR, ER, COLLEAGUES A FEW MINUTES AGO. NICE GIRLS, I THOUGHT. ARE YOU GOING TO BE LONG? :cool::devil:

Back
Top Bottom