Barbara Moore's life after the Bronx Crux Murders

Go to CruxDreams.com

atzehes

Guard
Dear Forum members, after the long years of my membership I have dared for the first time to write a story and translate it into English. That has been hard work, since my English skills are not the best. Therefore, I hope that my translation is somewhat understandable, so that you can enjoy the content of the story. It is about Barbara Moore and describes her further professional work after the Bronx Crux murders (story by windar). The first part, “The Denver Mission”, I will publish after my vacation in January. The second part, “Fateful Return to the Tree Estate” is still in progress.

Now I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. atzehes

Barbara Moore's life after the "Bronx Crux Murders - NYC" Part 1 - The Denver Mission

by atzehes – Dezember 2019

Prolog

The case, known as the "Bronx Cux Murders NYC", is now almost a year old. It was then marketed in the form of an exciting novel and became a bestseller, not least because of the numerous original photos of the crucified Barb.

1576691901216.png

This gave Barb and Stan the ever-longed for financial independence; but it separeted them as a couple. Both ended their service with the police and turned to the things they had always dreamed of.

For Stan, that meant finally leaving for holliday and hanging out with old friends over a good Jameson Whiskey Sour and a spicy Havana. Barb, however, worked from now on as an investigative journalist. The profession she had always dreamed of. The main focus of her investigative journalism has since been in the field of violence and homicides in the SM scene, which was solved by her careful research in most cases. In doing so, she did not shy away from risk and often risked her own life, but she acquired herself within a very short time the call of the "grabber" and were dreaded in the scene and "The Most Wanted!". The Russian mafia, who was particularly active in the girls' trade and the SM scene, saw their business endangered by Barb's activities and had already offered a handsome reward for her capture. But Barb so far had, by transforming her appearance - like a chameleon - repeatedly managed to face her captors unrecognized.

She does not suspect, that her next mission will take her to the US state of Colorado. Located in the central to western part of the United States, it is surrounded by a total of seven states and separated at its southeastern border by the relatively small strip of land of the Oklahoma Panhandles of the US state of Texas, in which the events will shift in the further course of the action.

... to be continued in January 2020

This gave Barb and Stan the ever-longed for financial independence; but it separeted them as a couple.
Well, it was interesting while it lasted, but I feel strangely relieved now...
For Stan, that meant finally leaving for holliday and hanging out with old friends over a good Jameson Whiskey Sour and a spicy Havana.
Now that's moore like it!!
She does not suspect, that her next mission will take her to the US state of Colorado.
It's a blue state, so she might be OK.
and separated at its southeastern border by the relatively small strip of land of the Oklahoma Panhandles of the US state of Texas, in which the events will shift in the further course of the action.
Uh-oh, definitely not a blue state (not yet anyway). It's been nice knowing you Barb.

I'm touched that these characters have spawned another story, one that I don't even have to write!!! Much appreciated, pardner (getting into the Texas spirit)

Back
Top Bottom