Barbara Of Nazareth Version 2

Go to CruxDreams.com
The story Barbara of Nazareth continues......still many crosses to be raised!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO………………………………………. SAVE MY DISCIPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!………………………………………

Barbara, the self-proclaimed ‘daughter of God’ manages for a short moment to focus her gaze as she struggles naked, tortured on her cross…………….

She focuses on her two newly arrested disciples, Catherine (Siss) and Emilia (mp5). She sees how they have been stripped naked and tied on each side of a stipes, ready to be whipped before they are crucified. As described in the previous part, Pilate has issued a general order that allows every officer in the Roman army to issue a death sentence without any other legal procedures, if somebody is a suspected follower of the ‘Barbara cult’.

The first victims of this new policy are Catherine (Siss) and Emelia (MP5), convicted by the sadistic officer Arbor (Tree) who has also been responsible for carrying out the crucifixions of Barbara, Eulalia and Dorothy. Soon Catherine and Emelia will hang on crosses beside Barbara, Eulalia and Dorothy.

Arbor (Tree) is a greedy horny old man. He has already been guaranteed 10 shekels as a bonus for crucifying Catherine and Emelia, but he wants to make a few more shekels. He decides to offer someone among the spectators to administer the flogging of the newly arrested women. He instructs his soldiers to get the attention of the public. For a moment the spectators calm down a little and listens to the announcement from the soldiers: ‘Take the chance to flog these beautiful women, only 5 shekels’ for both!!!!! After a short moment, two beautiful women appear from the crowd! They walk up to Arbor, and pay him the 5 shekels. Arbor is a bit surprised, two women, but he thinks, yeah why not, as long as I get paid!

The women are Claudia, wife of Roman soldier and Judith, Barbara’s former disciple who betrayed her in the Garden of Gethsemane! Before the flogging begins, Judith walks up to Barbara and she stands in front of Barbara’s cross. They make eye contact, and Judith starts to talk:

‘Seems you are not doing so well Rabba, Ha, Ha! Where is your Goddess!!?? Thanks for the 30 shekels btw, look at the new beautiful dress that I have bought, it’s a real Louise Vitoneus! And honestly Barbara, you were a lousy lover. I am now the lover of Claudia, she knows how to satisfy a woman!

I will help the Romans to expose the rest of your followers, they will soon join you on the cross dear ha ha ha!

Barbara raises herself. She can only stammer a vague ‘I for……give you…….as a reply., and then she falls down again on her sedile and cornu. Before Judith goes back and starts flogging the newly arrested women, she picks up a thin thread. She takes the thread and then she locates Barbara’s clit. Within a few moments, Judith has made a tight knot around Barbara’s tender clit, with a cord hanging down from the knot. Judith tests her invention and pulls the cord, thus torturing Barbara’s clit. Barbara’s screams grow even louder due to the clit torture! Other spectators will pull this string many times before Barbara’s ordeal is finally over!

Claudia and Judith are provided with whips from the soldiers. Claudia asks Judith a question: ‘White or black honey’, referring to the pale skinned Catherine (Siss) and the dark beauty Emelia (MP5). ‘White’ Judith replies, meaning that Catherine will be whipped by Judith and Emelia by Claudia. The women take position behind their victims…………. a forceful blow lands on Emelia and Catherine butts, making those poor women scream!

The screams of the crucified women are mixed with the screams from the women being flogged and the roar’s and insults from the spectators!

Lash after lash lands on Catharine’s and Emelia’s backs and butts, partly destroying the poor women. Still, this is the easy part, the pain is really nothing compared to what they will soon experience, crucifixion!

The women delivering the blows are enjoying their tasks! Judith exclaims: How I love hearing women scream out their pain, it makes me so horny! Judith’s ‘whipping partner’ and lover smiles back as she delivers another hard blow on poor Emelia’s back, partly wounding Emelia’s tender breasts.

After about 20 hard lashes, the poor women are untied, and instead placed on their crossbars. Catherine is placed beside Eulalia and Emelia is placed beside Dorothy’s cross.

The soldiers, among them Wraggelius and Sadisticus, prepare the women for the nailing. Wraggelius complains a little, ‘No rest, only work and work’…. well, the blonde cutie looks interesting, I better get my nails and other stuff in order’ (Wraggelius biggest ‘nail’ is growing rock hard once more….)

In a cave just outside of Jerusalem, the remaining followers of Barbara has managed to assemble themselves. They have heard about the general death sentence that has been issued against the followers of the ‘Barbara sect’, and they are of course very afraid.

Not only the followers are afraid, also among the public in Jerusalem the fear of being denunciated as a ‘Barbara follower’ is spreading. A lot of people inform the Romans, so maybe all 100 crosses on Golgotha are needed soon!

Among the remaining followers, a woman named Yu of Asian descent has taken on the role as the sect’s new leader. She falls asleep in the cave for a short while. In her sleep, she has a strange dream. She gets a vision from the Goddess!!! The Goddess speaks to Yu: Yu, Yu, you must continue my work that Barbara started! You must join a caravan today and travel to the town of Caesarea, and there you should continue to preach……

The rest of Yu’s dream is a bit dizzy, but she thinks that she envisions herself naked on a cross, a lot of spectators watching her suffering, and she is crucified between two naked men!

Yu speaks to the other followers, and explains that she must leave. She also tries to comfort them: ‘The Goddess is with us, have no fear’! I will come back for you soon, I will find us a safe place! While I am away, let Messaline of Gaul guide you!

Yu leaves the cave, and manages to join a caravan. Just as Yu joins the caravan for Caesarea, Roman soldiers have got a tip regarding where the remaining disciples are hiding. A patrol is on its way to arrest the women……………

Simultaneously the hell on Golgotha is continuing. Within seconds, nails are to be smashed in in poor Catharine’s (Siss) and Emelia’s (Mp5) tender wrists……….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am contemplating how to save poor Barb and the others from the roman pigs.

Attachments

• Erin 2.jpe
    Erin 2.jpe
    7.3 KB · Views: 179

Don't be so upset with the Romans E! They are just trying to preserve stability in this horrible province by pleasing the local religeous leaders. The priests, the patriarchial society structure and the Goldman Samuel bankers are the real crooks! Don't interfear with desitiny E, let the poor women die in peaceful agony on their crosses! :) (+there is a risk that you will also be caught! :) )

crucifixion-many-rebels-roman.jpg

Indeed! W is one of the best soldiers in the Roman army when it comes to dealing with women, especially rebelious ones !

View attachment 554159
Well it's a nice view - remind me to bring my sketch-pad next time,
I might as well do something to pass the time while you're making such a job of a simple operation!

Back
Top Bottom