Barbara Of Nazareth

Go to CruxDreams.com

xso

Tribune
Just another 'traditional' story......

Barbara of Nazareth

One year ago, Barbara of Nazareth started to preach the word of love in the Roman province of Palestine.

Her teachings made the local rulers upset, and they felt that their authority was being challenged. They arranged a plot, and now she had been brought to stand trial before the Roman governor, Pontus Pilate.

Pilate spoke the words: I sentence you, Barbara of Nazareth, for rebellion against Rome, to death by crucifixion! Sentence to be carried out immediately!

Guards, take away this woman and crucify her! The guards brought Barbara to the prison yard. They tore her robe away that had covered her beautiful feminine body. Barbara stood naked at the mercy of the soldiers.

Her thorn-crowned head was lowered, back and buttocks were covered with wounds and marks of her hard flogging before. A soldier pushed her shoulder so that Barbara was forced to kneel. Two other soldiers approached Barbara with the horizontal beam of her cross. They laid it over her bare shoulders and tied the crossbeam at Barbara's armpits. They then forced her into a standing position again. Everything was ready, Barbara would now be taken to Calvary to be crucified.

The officer for the execution patrol exclaimed: Ecce Femina!

Barbara of Nazareth was now standing naked, surrounded by a ring of soldiers. They looked greedily at Barbara's whipped and tortured but beautiful body. The beam of the Cross was tied at her armpits.

A young soldier walked up to her and started to play with Barbara’s breasts. He laughed a sadistic laugh: 'Good queenly breasts, too bad you have to die on the cross today Barbara, we could have used you for another day!!

Barbara felt great despair: Why have God and all of her friends abandoned her, no one seemed to love her. How could this happen, I was just trying to preach love to the people. Now everyone has abandoned me! Soon, I will die a painful death on the cross, now I stand here naked and humiliated! God, my God, why have you forsaken me!

The young soldier continued to humiliate Barbara. He began sucking on Barbara's nipples, and massage her pussy with one hand. Despite the humiliation Barbara begun to moan with pleasure, and she became wet, she could not help it. It was so humiliating, she would soon be executed, and her executioners made her feel sexual desire! She cried as she felt an orgasm approaching!

Just before Barbara would come, the soldier stopped his ' treatment '. He laughed: Queen of the Jews, ha, ha, I would probably say the Queen of whores!

The other soldiers were applauding and laughing a humiliating laughter.

The officer for the execution squad intervened: Unfortunately I have to interrupt the fun now, we have a job to do soldiers, to crucify this Barbara of Nazareth. He took out Barbara's nameplate and hung it around her neck. It read ' Barbara of Nazareth, Rebellion’.

Two other prisoners were to be executed simultaneously with Barbara, and they had just had their crossbeams laid over their shoulders. As usual,they were also naked. The first prisoner who would walk in front of Barbara was a young man of Jewish origin, about 20 years. The other prisoner who got the position behind Maria was a man of Germanic origin, about 50 years. Both were convicted thieves. The whip sounded over the prisoners' backs and it got the sorrowful procession to start moving. The middle-aged man who walked behind Barbara had trouble controlling himself, even though he knew he would soon die a horrible death .

At the sight of the beautiful woman, Barbara’s naked whipped back and butt, he got an involuntary erection. How humiliating! The soldiers laughed and whipped the prisoners forward to their death on the cross of Calvary. Their route was lined with spectators, half of Jerusalem seemed to be out to witness today's crucifixions. The main attraction was to witness Barbara’s of Nazareth’s coming agony, when she naked would soon be plagued to death on the cross.

The procession with to the cross condemned prisoners had now almost walked halfway to Calvary. Barbara of Nazareth, who had been tortured more severely than the two male prisoners, showed clear signs of exhaustion. Wounds from the 39 hard lashes against her bare back and butt was bleeding quite profusely. On her pretty face spilled thin streaks of blood, caused by the wounds from her crown of thorns.

A soldier heckled her, queen of the Jews, ha ha! You have claimed to be able to raise the dead, but you are not able to carry your own cross properly! Save yourself bitch, ha, ha, ha!

The cruel accusation was followed by some hard lashes on her bare back. God, o God, thought Barbara, why do all hate me! Her feelings were indescribable, as she staggered forward with the horizontal beam of her cross, naked and humiliated. She had to walk very close to the spectators who heckled her:

'Save yourself Barbara, ha ha! The faces Barbara saw either demonstrated contempt, hatred, or sadistic pleasure! Little boys among the spectators loved to stretch out their hands and touch Barbara's naked body .

Suddenly it became all too much for Barbara, she collapsed on her way to the execution ground . Again soldiers intervened:, ' Move you miserable cunt! 'Do you think this saves you from the cross?! On your feet bitch!

The officer for execution patrol intervened. He realized that Barbara's strength was about to run out . He looked around and ordered two young women to come and help Barbara to get the last bit to the crucifixion site.

The two women were a young blonde woman and a Jewish woman. They would receive the best places to witness then the executioners would later nail Barbara to the cross. They grabbed the outer ends of Barbara’s crossbeam , lifted her up and helped her to stumble forward to her cross .

The procession continued towards its target. Soon, a beautiful nude woman with dark hair and a young and an middle-aged naked man would be nailed to their crosses .... mocked by thousands of spectators .........
Barbara of Nazareth continued her steps against her execution site, Golgotha.

Naked, whipped, and thorn-crowned. Barbara is helped towards the crosses of the two women who were forced to help her, the blonde and the Jewish woman. They hold each end of the crossbeam, and they supported her faltering steps.

The blonde woman whispers in Barbara's ear: I've always admired you. I have listened to all your sermons .... I've fantasized about you sexually ....... I get so horny and wet in my pussy to see you naked on the road to your cross. Forgive me Barbara of Nazareth, but I think I love you!

Barbara looked lovingly at the blonde woman: one day you will be with me in paradise! She started crying, somebody seemed to love her! Now they were only about 30 feet away from the uprights of the crosses. Soon Barbara’s crucifixion would begin ......

Barbara is now almost at the place where she will be crucified , she is just a few feet away from the raised grey wooden pole which is soon to become a part of her cross.

Despair and agony grows within Barbara. Everything feels surreal. She begins to doubt that this can indeed be God's plan, that she is the chosen one.

Oddly enough, mixed with Barbara's sense of agony as she gets excited and horny of the situation. Juices flowing from her soaking wet pussy. Barbara's nipples are rock hard and pointing straight out .

One of the soldiers who soon will execute Barbara sees this. Scornfully he exclaims to his colleagues: I think that she who has been called the daughter of God only is a horny slut, ha ha. She likes this, ha ha, look at her nipples and pussy!

Another hard whip lands on her already bloody back. Had it not been for the women who supported her by keeping the outer ends of her crossbar, she would had fallen once again.

Barbara feels again the hate from all the people around her who heckle and loudly demands her death. Crucify her, crucify her, crucify the rebel and blasphemer! Crucify she who dared call herself God's daughter, crucify Barbara of Nazareth!

She lifts her thorn-crowned head. She has now arrived at the place where she will soon embark on the journey towards her gruesome painful death on the cross.

She sees the soldiers group themselves and get ready for their task, to crucify God's daughter. She meets the gaze of some ordinary people who now scream out their hatred. Both women and men, people who just a few days ago had praised her and listened to her sermons about love.

How could it all go so wrong, she had only preached love! Just when her despair is greatest, she turns her head and faces the blonde woman’s gaze.

Both are crying. How is this possible Barbara thinks, in the midst of all this hatred this young beautiful blonde woman shows me love!

The blonde woman stretches out her hand and caress tenderly Barbara's bare shoulder. She leans forward and whispers in Barbara's ear: Barbara, Barbara, you are the light, the daughter of God! I love you!

Overwhelmed by the emotions of love, Barbara falls in front of her cross.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And they brought her to Golgotha, that is, the Place of the Skull

And there they crucified her. And two thieves with her, one on her left side, and one lucky bugger on her right side.

And Barbaria said, 'Oh Gawd 'elp us, not again!'

;)

Attachments

• wink[1].png
    wink[1].png
    1,004 bytes · Views: 22
I should have apologised to the late, great Douglas Adams:

Another thing that got forgotten was the fact that against all probability a sperm whale and a bowl of petunias had suddenly been called into existence several miles above the surface of an alien planet.

And since this is not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this poor innocent creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity as a whale before it then had to come to terms with not being a whale any more.

This is a complete record of its thoughts from the moment it began its life till the moment it ended it.

Ah … ! What’s happening? it thought.
Er, excuse me, who am I?
Hello?
Why am I here? What’s my purpose in life?
What do I mean by who am I?
Calm down, get a grip now … oh! this is an interesting sensation, what is it? It’s a sort of … yawning, tingling sensation in my … my … well I suppose I’d better start finding names for things if I want to make any headway in what for the sake of what I shall call an argument I shall call the world, so let’s call it my stomach.

Good. Ooooh, it’s getting quite strong. And hey, what’s about this whistling roaring sound going past what I’m suddenly going to call my head? Perhaps I can call that … wind! Is that a good name? It’ll do … perhaps I can find a better name for it later when I’ve found out what it’s for. It must be something very important because there certainly seems to be a hell of a lot of it. Hey! What’s this thing? This … let’s call it a tail – yeah, tail. Hey! I can can really thrash it about pretty good can’t I? Wow! Wow! That feels great! Doesn’t seem to achieve very much but I’ll probably find out what it’s for later on. Now – have I built up any coherent picture of things yet?

No.
Never mind, hey, this is really exciting, so much to find out about, so much to look forward to, I’m quite dizzy with anticipation …
Or is it the wind?
There really is a lot of that now isn’t it?

And wow! Hey! What’s this thing suddenly coming towards me very fast? Very very fast. So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like … ow … ound … round … ground! That’s it! That’s a good name – ground!
I wonder if it will be friends with me?

And the rest, after a sudden wet thud, was silence.

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now.”

Sorry, XSO, back to Barbara....

Simply nice to read it :)
flower3
Just another 'traditional' story......

Barbara of Nazareth

One year ago, Barbara of Nazareth started to preach the word of love in the Roman province of Palestine.

Her teachings made the local rulers upset, and they felt that their authority was being challenged. They arranged a plot, and now she had been brought to stand trial before the Roman governor, Pontus Pilate.

Pilate spoke the words: I sentence you, Barbara of Nazareth, for rebellion against Rome, to death by crucifixion! Sentence to be carried out immediately!

Guards, take away this woman and crucify her! The guards brought Barbara to the prison yard. They tore her robe away that had covered her beautiful feminine body. Barbara stood naked at the mercy of the soldiers.

Her thorn-crowned head was lowered, back and buttocks were covered with wounds and marks of her hard flogging before. A soldier pushed her shoulder so that Barbara was forced to kneel. Two other soldiers approached Barbara with the horizontal beam of her cross. They laid it over her bare shoulders and tied the crossbeam at Barbara's armpits. They then forced her into a standing position again. Everything was ready, Barbara would now be taken to Calvary to be crucified.

The officer for the execution patrol exclaimed: Ecce Femina!

Barbara of Nazareth was now standing naked, surrounded by a ring of soldiers. They looked greedily at Barbara's whipped and tortured but beautiful body. The beam of the Cross was tied at her armpits.

A young soldier walked up to her and started to play with Barbara’s breasts. He laughed a sadistic laugh: 'Good queenly breasts, too bad you have to die on the cross today Barbara, we could have used you for another day!!

Barbara felt great despair: Why have God and all of her friends abandoned her, no one seemed to love her. How could this happen, I was just trying to preach love to the people. Now everyone has abandoned me! Soon, I will die a painful death on the cross, now I stand here naked and humiliated! God, my God, why have you forsaken me!

The young soldier continued to humiliate Barbara. He began sucking on Barbara's nipples, and massage her pussy with one hand. Despite the humiliation Barbara begun to moan with pleasure, and she became wet, she could not help it. It was so humiliating, she would soon be executed, and her executioners made her feel sexual desire! She cried as she felt an orgasm approaching!

Just before Barbara would come, the soldier stopped his ' treatment '. He laughed: Queen of the Jews, ha, ha, I would probably say the Queen of whores!

The other soldiers were applauding and laughing a humiliating laughter.

The officer for the execution squad intervened: Unfortunately I have to interrupt the fun now, we have a job to do soldiers, to crucify this Barbara of Nazareth. He took out Barbara's nameplate and hung it around her neck. It read ' Barbara of Nazareth, Rebellion’.

Two other prisoners were to be executed simultaneously with Barbara, and they had just had their crossbeams laid over their shoulders. As usual,they were also naked. The first prisoner who would walk in front of Barbara was a young man of Jewish origin, about 20 years. The other prisoner who got the position behind Maria was a man of Germanic origin, about 50 years. Both were convicted thieves. The whip sounded over the prisoners' backs and it got the sorrowful procession to start moving. The middle-aged man who walked behind Barbara had trouble controlling himself, even though he knew he would soon die a horrible death .

At the sight of the beautiful woman, Barbara’s naked whipped back and butt, he got an involuntary erection. How humiliating! The soldiers laughed and whipped the prisoners forward to their death on the cross of Calvary. Their route was lined with spectators, half of Jerusalem seemed to be out to witness today's crucifixions. The main attraction was to witness Barbara’s of Nazareth’s coming agony, when she naked would soon be plagued to death on the cross.

The procession with to the cross condemned prisoners had now almost walked halfway to Calvary. Barbara of Nazareth, who had been tortured more severely than the two male prisoners, showed clear signs of exhaustion. Wounds from the 39 hard lashes against her bare back and butt was bleeding quite profusely. On her pretty face spilled thin streaks of blood, caused by the wounds from her crown of thorns.

A soldier heckled her, queen of the Jews, ha ha! You have claimed to be able to raise the dead, but you are not able to carry your own cross properly! Save yourself bitch, ha, ha, ha!

The cruel accusation was followed by some hard lashes on her bare back. God, o God, thought Barbara, why do all hate me! Her feelings were indescribable, as she staggered forward with the horizontal beam of her cross, naked and humiliated. She had to walk very close to the spectators who heckled her:

'Save yourself Barbara, ha ha! The faces Barbara saw either demonstrated contempt, hatred, or sadistic pleasure! Little boys among the spectators loved to stretch out their hands and touch Barbara's naked body .

Suddenly it became all too much for Barbara, she collapsed on her way to the execution ground . Again soldiers intervened:, ' Move you miserable cunt! 'Do you think this saves you from the cross?! On your feet bitch!

The officer for execution patrol intervened. He realized that Barbara's strength was about to run out . He looked around and ordered two young women to come and help Barbara to get the last bit to the crucifixion site.

The two women were a young blonde woman and a Jewish woman. They would receive the best places to witness then the executioners would later nail Barbara to the cross. They grabbed the outer ends of Barbara’s crossbeam , lifted her up and helped her to stumble forward to her cross .

The procession continued towards its target. Soon, a beautiful nude woman with dark hair and a young and an middle-aged naked man would be nailed to their crosses .... mocked by thousands of spectators .........
Barbara of Nazareth continued her steps against her execution site, Golgotha.

Naked, whipped, and thorn-crowned. Barbara is helped towards the crosses of the two women who were forced to help her, the blonde and the Jewish woman. They hold each end of the crossbeam, and they supported her faltering steps.

The blonde woman whispers in Barbara's ear: I've always admired you. I have listened to all your sermons .... I've fantasized about you sexually ....... I get so horny and wet in my pussy to see you naked on the road to your cross. Forgive me Barbara of Nazareth, but I think I love you!

Barbara looked lovingly at the blonde woman: one day you will be with me in paradise! She started crying, somebody seemed to love her! Now they were only about 30 feet away from the uprights of the crosses. Soon Barbara’s crucifixion would begin ......

Barbara is now almost at the place where she will be crucified , she is just a few feet away from the raised grey wooden pole which is soon to become a part of her cross.

Despair and agony grows within Barbara. Everything feels surreal. She begins to doubt that this can indeed be God's plan, that she is the chosen one.

Oddly enough, mixed with Barbara's sense of agony as she gets excited and horny of the situation. Juices flowing from her soaking wet pussy. Barbara's nipples are rock hard and pointing straight out .

One of the soldiers who soon will execute Barbara sees this. Scornfully he exclaims to his colleagues: I think that she who has been called the daughter of God only is a horny slut, ha ha. She likes this, ha ha, look at her nipples and pussy!

Another hard whip lands on her already bloody back. Had it not been for the women who supported her by keeping the outer ends of her crossbar, she would had fallen once again.

Barbara feels again the hate from all the people around her who heckle and loudly demands her death. Crucify her, crucify her, crucify the rebel and blasphemer! Crucify she who dared call herself God's daughter, crucify Barbara of Nazareth!

She lifts her thorn-crowned head. She has now arrived at the place where she will soon embark on the journey towards her gruesome painful death on the cross.

She sees the soldiers group themselves and get ready for their task, to crucify God's daughter. She meets the gaze of some ordinary people who now scream out their hatred. Both women and men, people who just a few days ago had praised her and listened to her sermons about love.

How could it all go so wrong, she had only preached love! Just when her despair is greatest, she turns her head and faces the blonde woman’s gaze.

Both are crying. How is this possible Barbara thinks, in the midst of all this hatred this young beautiful blonde woman shows me love!

The blonde woman stretches out her hand and caress tenderly Barbara's bare shoulder. She leans forward and whispers in Barbara's ear: Barbara, Barbara, you are the light, the daughter of God! I love you!

Overwhelmed by the emotions of love, Barbara falls in front of her cross.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simply nice to read it :)
flower3
Thanks Yu!

You inspiered me with your 'Passion of Yupar' story....as you may have guessed this is my favorite crux theme (can't explain why!)...and I think it can be re-used a lot of times! (Btw, there is still a chance for you to hang on a cross beside Barbara, if you wish....???)
I should have apologised to the late, great Douglas Adams:

Another thing that got forgotten was the fact that against all probability a sperm whale and a bowl of petunias had suddenly been called into existence several miles above the surface of an alien planet.

And since this is not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this poor innocent creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity as a whale before it then had to come to terms with not being a whale any more.

This is a complete record of its thoughts from the moment it began its life till the moment it ended it.

Ah … ! What’s happening? it thought.
Er, excuse me, who am I?
Hello?
Why am I here? What’s my purpose in life?
What do I mean by who am I?
Calm down, get a grip now … oh! this is an interesting sensation, what is it? It’s a sort of … yawning, tingling sensation in my … my … well I suppose I’d better start finding names for things if I want to make any headway in what for the sake of what I shall call an argument I shall call the world, so let’s call it my stomach.

Good. Ooooh, it’s getting quite strong. And hey, what’s about this whistling roaring sound going past what I’m suddenly going to call my head? Perhaps I can call that … wind! Is that a good name? It’ll do … perhaps I can find a better name for it later when I’ve found out what it’s for. It must be something very important because there certainly seems to be a hell of a lot of it. Hey! What’s this thing? This … let’s call it a tail – yeah, tail. Hey! I can can really thrash it about pretty good can’t I? Wow! Wow! That feels great! Doesn’t seem to achieve very much but I’ll probably find out what it’s for later on. Now – have I built up any coherent picture of things yet?

No.
Never mind, hey, this is really exciting, so much to find out about, so much to look forward to, I’m quite dizzy with anticipation …
Or is it the wind?
There really is a lot of that now isn’t it?

And wow! Hey! What’s this thing suddenly coming towards me very fast? Very very fast. So big and flat and round, it needs a big wide sounding name like … ow … ound … round … ground! That’s it! That’s a good name – ground!
I wonder if it will be friends with me?

And the rest, after a sudden wet thud, was silence.

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now.”

Sorry, XSO, back to Barbara....
Philosophy

You are a great writer and philosopher Wragg, thank's for your contribution and your thoughts about the cycle of crux...!

Last edited:
This is just brilliant. Barbaria about to go up on the cross yet again, which is always irresistible. And so well written

Thanks Q.Paul for your kind words! It is not so easy for me to write, since English is not my first language.

What is the status regarding the passion play you wrote in your early years? That would be interesting to know more about!

Barbara of Nazareth:s ordeal continues....

Barbara and the two male prisoners now lays naked in front of their stipes, awaiting their crucifixion.

The soldiers herded off Siss and Yu, who had helped to carry Barbara's crossbeam. The soldiers starts to prepare Barbara for crucifixion by straightening out her naked body on the ground and getting spikes, ropes etc required for the crucifixion ready.

The officer of the execution squad has however seen Siss proclaiming her love for Barbara. Before the girls had time to run into the crowd, the officer stops the crying Siss and the other woman Yu.

They are soon surrounded by soldiers.

The officer starts to address Siss, which he suspets the most: Your name woman!

Siss: Siss of Jerusalem, Mr officer!

Officer: Do you feel sympathy for the woman to be crucified, Barbara of Nazareth? !

Siss: She has only done good Mr. officer, she does not deserve to be crucified!

Officer: Are you questioning Rome's ruling woman! That can be classified as rebellion against Rome !

Siss : ( crying and stammering ) No, Mr officer , no I do not mean so ........

Officer : Soldiers ! Arrest this woman, she's a rebel and enemy of Rome! Arrange a crossbeam, take off her clothes and crucify her beside Barbara of Nazareth, on her right side!

Officer: And I am sure her friend is an accomplice! Get her clothes of, fix another crossbeam, and crucify her on the left side of Barbara of Nazareth!

Yu is trying to protest. This is not fair, I have done nothing but carried Barbara’s cross, let me go!

The soldiers rushed forward and grabbed Siss and Yu! They tore off their simple robes, the spectators could now view two more beautiful naked young women sentenced to the cross!

Siss could not believe what happened, soon she lay naked, stretched out on the ground beside Barbara. Tied to a crossbeam. Soon, she would hang nailed, naked on her cross....

Yu screamed in disbelief as she was forced to lay down on her crossbeam. A young soldier quickly tied her to her crossbeam. For some odd reason the young soldier felt a little bit of sympathy for Yu. A few minutes ago she was a free woman, now she would soon die naked on a cross! The young soldier tried to comfort Yu: I can ask the officer if I can smash your legs before your time is up….

This did not comfort Yu, instead she screamed out loud in despair!

Five naked people now lay stretched out on the ground at Calvary's hill , tied to the crossbeams of their crosses.

Starting from the right, on the first beam is the middle aged man of Germanic origin , a common thief.
On the second cross beam is young blond Siss of Jerusalem, naked and shocked that she's just been arrested and soon will die a very painful death on the cross.

On the third plank is the protagonist, the rebel Barbara of Nazareth, the one who dared to call herself God's daughter.
On the forth beam, Yu of Jerusalem, her naked little exotic body in full view…Finally on the fifth plank, the young Jewish man, about 20 years old.

Both of the men to be crucified have embarrassing erections….(Maybe not so strange as they have beautiful naked women laying beside them…..the women’s nipples are also erect and their pussies are wet….)

Soon the crucifixions will begin………The daughter of God, Barbara of Nazareth, and the others, will die in the most horrible way known to man........
.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks Q.Paul for your kind words! It is not so easy for me to write, since English is not my first language.

What is the status regarding the passion play you wrote in your early years? That would be interesting to know more about!

I haven't written a passion play yet, xso, although I probably will in the future, so I am curious to know why you thought I had! Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbara and the two male prisoners now lays naked in front of their stipes, awaiting their crucifixion.

The soldiers herded off Siss and Yu, who had helped to carry Barbara's crossbeam. The soldiers starts to prepare Barbara for crucifixion by straightening out her naked body on the ground and getting spikes, ropes etc required for the crucifixion ready.

The officer of the execution squad has however seen Siss proclaiming her love for Barbara. Before the girls had time to run into the crowd, the officer stops the crying Siss and the other woman Yu.

Officer: Do you feel sympathy for the woman to be crucified, Barbara of Nazareth? !

Officer: Are you questioning Rome's ruling woman! That can be classified as rebellion against Rome !

Officer : Soldiers ! Arrest this woman, she's a rebel and enemy of Rome! Arrange a crossbeam, take off her clothes and crucify her beside Barbara of Nazareth, on her right side!

Officer: And I am sure her friend is an accomplice! Get her clothes of, fix another crossbeam, and crucify her on the left side of Barbara of Nazareth!

Yu is trying to protest. This is not fair, I have done nothing but carried Barbara’s cross, let me go!

The soldiers rushed forward and grabbed Siss and Yu! They tore off their simple robes, the spectators could now view two more beautiful naked young women sentenced to the cross!

Siss could not believe what happened, soon she lay naked, stretched out on the ground beside Barbara. Tied to a crossbeam. Soon, she would hang nailed, naked on her cross....

Yu screamed in disbelief as she was forced to lay down on her crossbeam. A young soldier quickly tied her to her crossbeam. For some odd reason the young soldier felt a little bit of sympathy for Yu. A few minutes ago she was a free woman, now she would soon die naked on a cross! The young soldier tried to comfort Yu: I can ask the officer if I can smash your legs before your time is up….

Five naked people now lay stretched out on the ground at Calvary's hill , tied to the crossbeams of their crosses.

Starting from the right, on the first beam is the middle aged man of Germanic origin , a common thief.
On the second cross beam is young blond Siss of Jerusalem, naked and shocked that she's just been arrested and soon will die a very painful death on the cross.

On the third plank is the protagonist, the rebel Barbara of Nazareth, the one who dared to call herself God's daughter.
On the forth beam, Yu of Jerusalem, her naked little exotic body in full view…Finally on the fifth plank, the young Jewish man, about 20 years old.

Both of the men to be crucified have embarrassing erections….(Maybe not so strange as they have beautiful naked women laying beside them…..the women’s nipples are also erect and their pussies are wet….)

Soon the crucifixions will begin………The daughter of God, Barbara of Nazareth, and the others, will die in the most horrible way known to man........
.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Oh, Wow, XSO! This is looking good! :)

Can't wait for the next bit!

W

Uh oh, here I go again...........great writing xso!!!!

flower1

And they brought her to Golgotha, that is, the Place of the Skull

And there they crucified her. And two thieves with her, one on her left side, and one lucky bugger on her right side.

And Barbaria said, 'Oh Gawd 'elp us, not again!'

;)

That is what I said alright.

Totally agree Jolly ..... Maybe the origin of the song ..."If I had a Hammer"
The executioners went on strike, they were not content with their salaries and the lack of ear protection kits. Too much screaming from the female victims.

I have renegotiated the executioners terms. so maybe the story can be brought to a continuation soon!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............... (Barb screaming!)

Back
Top Bottom