bobinder

ARTISAN
barbarossanova_start_title_7_by_bobnearled-dc4282p.jpg

barbarossanova_start_title_7_by_delrae4303_de8ksc2-fullview.jpg

(Image hosted on external site)

Episode 1 coming on Monday 26 February
Barbarossanova start title 7.jpg

A note from Barbarinder Studios' co-producer, Bobinder

Welcome to the premiere of 'Barbarossanova'!

The initial discussions between Barb and myself about this story can be found towards the end of her story thread, 'Berlin Diary'. The sequel project started with a picture which I posted there in 2016, and consequently our collaboration has always had a strong visual element.

Having established the Barbarinder partnership, we explored methods of presenting the new story in an original way. 'Barbarossanova' is set in the 1940s, and employs the literary device of flashbacks to an earlier time. Therefore most chapters have the narrative divided by a dated location image, into two separate but related timelines, which converge towards the end of the story.

Whilst Barb's unadorned text stands on its own very considerable merits, we decided to attempt a virtual cinematic experience by providing illustrations, slide shows and visual devices evocative of the 1940s 'big movie' theme. The large number of photo manipulations has made this an ambitious undertaking, and it is still pending completion. This means that successive episodes will be posted slowly.

Considering the epic scale of the project, I am happy to say that we have had the support of our dedicated production team - Madiosi (who faces the challenge of producing an e-book eventually) and Windar as consultant editor. I hope you will find the results of our labours as enjoyable as we have in their creation.

For those wanting to refer to 'Berlin Diary', here is the blurb and links:-

Follow Barbara Moore as she journeys to Berlin in 1936 on a mysterious special assignment. Adventure, peril, torture, and "story twists" abound as she stalks a high-ranking Nazi leader, tangles with Brown Shirts and ends up in the clutches of the Gestapo.

With "cameo" episodes (5 and 9) by Windar.

Thread -
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/berlin-diary.5726/

E-book -
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/berlin-diary-by-barbaria.516/update/523/

Berlin Diary - Barbaria.jpg

Barbarinder Studios gratefully acknowledges the support provided by the 'Crux Chronicle' in publishing the following reports in the 'Berlin Diary' thread -

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/berlin-diary.5726/post-338504

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/berlin-diary.5726/post-361912

Last edited by a moderator:
Bobinder creates big expectations!:rolleyes:
So, no CGI, I hope. Real Sturmovik's and T34! No winter battles shot in some hot Spanish desert! No Soviet soldiers with AK-47, and no STG44 before 1944! A 1:1 scale set of Stalingrad in ruins! :oops:

And the real Barb! No stand-in!:cool:

Yep, all of the above and Moore! ;)

So, no CGI, I hope. Real Sturmovik's and T34! No winter battles shot in some hot Spanish desert! No Soviet soldiers with AK-47, and no STG44 before 1944! A 1:1 scale set of Stalingrad in ruins! :oops:

And the real Barb! No stand-in!:cool:
Thanks Lox - hopefully we'll be seeing some Polikarpovs and the MN 1891/30. Barb does her own stunts, of course.
As far as possible, we are using authentic locations, and abusing them accordingly! :eek::D

Eydtkuhnen 1.jpgEydtkuhnen 2.jpg

At first I read that as “unadorned body” :doh::rolleyes:
That's "text", Barb, not some other things beginning with "t". :rolleyes:

Considering the epic scale of the project, I am happy to say that we have had the support of our dedicated production team - Madiosi (who faces the challenge of producing an e-book eventually) and Windar as consultant editor. I hope you will find the results of our labours as enjoyable as we have in their creation.
A tall order, but I will give every effort to full enjoyment. Really looking forward to it. :borra2:

No unauthorized camera angles, please :rolleyes:

Are there any unauthorised camera angles??

I'm sure our intrepid squirrel will brave fire and bullets to bring us all the action :D

Attachments

• p1065.jpg
    p1065.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 97826.jpg
    97826.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 185
Back
Top Bottom