Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks again, Jolly. Actually 30 layers, whilst ambitious, is not a record for complexity.
The dugout scene, in which Barb sits surrounded by Goya-esque debauchery and pandemonium, contains about 45 layers.
(That does begin to get a little difficult in keeping track of which layer is which!) :D

View attachment 569561
You are far more ambitious and energetic than Tree!!!

Thanks again, Jolly. Actually 30 layers, whilst ambitious, is not a record for complexity.
The dugout scene, in which Barb sits surrounded by Goya-esque debauchery and pandemonium, contains about 45 layers.
(That does begin to get a little difficult in keeping track of which layer is which!) :D

View attachment 569561

I can believe it.

I name most of my layers, that way I have some possibility of knowing what the hell they are and how they fit together, particularly as I often have several different versions of a layer.

Lost secrets are revealed in 'Barbarossanova'.

so we see . . . . .

3cvii Lubyanka Lifted 2 detail 1cr.jpg

I name most of my layers, that way I have some possibility of knowing what the hell they are and how they fit together, particularly as I often have several different versions of a layer.
For some reason, my version of Photoshop does not allow me to rename the layers, so sometimes I have to compile a separate key list. :confused:

so we see . . . . .

There are only three layers in that view plus a full digital repaint of the right buttock, to remove an unwanted hand from the original image! :eek:

But the 'lost secrets' reference was actually in relation to a character who has yet to appear in the story... :rolleyes: :D

I can believe it.

so we see . . . . .

View attachment 569648
For some reason, my version of Photoshop does not allow me to rename the layers, so sometimes I have to compile a separate key list. :confused:

There are only three layers in that view plus a full digital repaint of the right buttock, to remove an unwanted hand from the original image! :eek:

But the 'lost secrets' reference was actually in relation to a character who has yet to appear in the story... :rolleyes::D

Gee, is it necessary to keep showing that over and over here? :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom