Go to CruxDreams.com
But the pictures shown on Barb's trial could one day drop into her mailbox, through diplomatic correspondence between Moscow and Berlin! All means to weaken the Nazi regime are allowed for its opponents, including setting up domestic quarrel in the Goebbels Household!:devil:
I get the impression that Goebbels took considerable pride in his infidelities, and Magda actually complained to Hitler.
Sadly empathy was not one of the Fuhrer's most prominent characteristics...

I get the impression that Goebbels took considerable pride in his infidelities, and Magda actually complained to Hitler.
Sadly empathy was not one of the Fuhrer's most prominent characteristics...

Hitler was reportedly fond of Magda and the Goebbels children though.

Mr Beria is a very nice man.......hope to see some sexual action between him and lady B! (Beria and Barb = B & B in love!)

View attachment 576307

Beria used to have NKVD agents kidnap teenage girls so he could do this to them.

Interested. Barb? :devil:

Attachments

• 3C310D9E-D8D9-49A4-9CF2-D4F699895ADB.gif
    3C310D9E-D8D9-49A4-9CF2-D4F699895ADB.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 76
Beria used to have NKVD agents kidnap teenage girls so he could do this to them.

Interested. Barb? :devil:
There is a novel by David Downing, called Masaryk Station, in which Beria and his penchant for having women kidnapped and brought to him figures prominently.

Last edited:
There is a novel by Dsvid Downing, called Masaryk Station, in which Beria and his penchant for having women kidnapped and brought to him figures prominently.

The first account I read of Beria's girls is that he had them told to say nothing and sent them home.

He didn’t.

"No tryst, you say?" Then how do you explain these?" said Vyshinsky, sporting a triumphantly knowing smile as he spread a series of photographs out on the table before the Tribunal, and then almost as an afterthought handed a set to me.

I looked through them hastily, eyes widening in disbelief. I glanced up at Vassily, who was shaking his head as imperceptibly as possible while still signaling me to shut up. The first photos were of me! ... lying naked in bed with Goebbels! ... in his private Apollo Club room! And he had me on my back and was performing cunnilingus on me!
Interestingly, Goebbels was known for hitting on quite a number of young women, and having some success (or so reported Leni Riefenstahl at one point in her memoires). The Russians would likely have known this, which doesn't help our heroine's defense.

The case against Barbara Moore is hereby closed. The Tribunal rules that she is guilty as charged, and sentences her to be executed on the morrow by firing squad. Take her away!"
Surprised they bothered with a trial. Anyway, one bit of tedious standing for a few minutes and then you never have to worry about the soviets again, that is, if they get around to shooting you, which seems unlikely, given the prologue to each chapter.

Solid work again, Barb and Bob. Gripping storytelling and some real quality illustrations. :Saeufer:

Back
Top Bottom