Barbary Coast

Go to CruxDreams.com
Right, I'm back from the hospital after having had my split sides repaired! :D

What a magnificent story (Windar and Barb) illustrated magnificently (Madiosi)

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

It had the lot, Pirates, fine aristocratic ladies, a carbuncle of a captain who got his comeuppance, (as did a dastardly duke :rolleyes:), Sultans and Sultanas, we saw plenty of Barb ;), and we had a great blend of torture, tension, thrills and terrific fun!

Well-deserved thunderous applause!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

It had the lot, Pirates, fine aristocratic ladies, a carbuncle of a captain who got his comeuppance, (as did a dastardly duke :rolleyes:), Sultans and Sultanas, we saw plenty of Barb ;), and we had a great blend of torture, tension, thrills and terrific fun!

E3130086-C85D-4EE9-94EC-7A58C97D1157.jpeg Awwww.

You’re not such a bad Duke after all!

I hereby remove all your accumulated demerits :)

View attachment 543300 Awwww.

You’re not such a bad Duke after all!

I hereby remove all your accumulated demerits :)

Now wait just a second; he gets his demerits removed and I don't? This seems very unfair. After that romantic scene in the cabin, I thought you liked me:confused:

Thank goodness you guys have universal health care;). You are most kind Wragg. A true English gentleman.

Now wait just a second; he gets his demerits removed and I don't? This seems very unfair. After that romantic scene in the cabin, I thought you liked me:confused:
Fear ye not, Windar, I'll soon have another basketful :( :rolleyes:

What!? That's the second time in 3 weeks! She's angling for something. I bet she wants to take out your new sport carriage to joyride along the Embankment.:confused::eek: Careful, Wragg.

COL_MOL_85_552.jpg Ah, yes! The Embankment! What fun! Get those soldiers out of the way, someone .... Here I come! :p

View attachment 543304 Ah, yes! The Embankment! What fun! Get those soldiers out of the way, someone .... Here I come! :p
Interesting pic that, quick Google search finds 'Irish artist John O’Connor painted this view of the Victoria Embankment shortly after it was completed in 1872. The painting looks east from the terrace of Somerset House towards the City and St. Paul’s Cathedral. A woman with a parasol and two children bask in the sunlight on the terrace, while a regiment of Grenadiers march along the road below. In the distance, smoke can be seen issuing from chimneys, trains and boats and Blackfriars Bridge stretches across to the right.'

What!? That's the second time in 3 weeks! She's angling for something. I bet she wants to take out your new sport carriage to joyride along the Embankment.:confused::eek: Careful, Wragg.
She can't do too much damage with a horse and carriage. :)

Can she? :eek:

I think it has all been said before, in a plethora of positive compliments. Another great tale of unpredictable peril from this well established team, and a surprising Deus ex Machina to thwart our bloodlust at the end. Well done, Barb, Windar and Madi!

And congratulations on the Oscar!

Barbary Coast Oscars PS1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom