BARB’S DYSTOPIAN DOLCETTISH DEMISE

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great story. Sad story. What a tragic fate. Unless of course the soul or Barb possesses everyone who eats her, manifesting her fate in the first born daughter of each cannibal.
That’s cruel... I already feel bad for those parents who will pay ridiculous amount for car insurance companies because of their headstrong daughter’s less than respectable driving skills.

That’s cruel... I already feel bad for those parents who will pay ridiculous amount for car insurance companies because of their headstrong daughter’s less than respectable driving skills.

CFB65134-6D44-4486-B1B0-0B2C3EFD0FA6.jpeg What? How dare you disparage my very fine driving skills! :spank::spank::spank:

I’m practicing for next time I get behind the wheel in the good old UK. :p
You know you would be very welcome, but be careful of any traffic violations, although minor ones usually only attract a fine, more serious stuff can result in incarceration. In order to avoid that inconvenience and to save the poor old taxpayer the expense, a more appropriate and painful punishment could surely be agreed upon.

You know you would be very welcome, but be careful of any traffic violations, although minor ones usually only attract a fine, more serious stuff can result in incarceration. In order to avoid that inconvenience and to save the poor old taxpayer the expense, a more appropriate and painful punishment could surely be agreed upon.

whipped out front of the local pub? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom