Barb's first attempt at a manip.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very good manip!:clapping:

But some bad idea to jump naked into the Trevi Fountain!:confused:
"Have you ever heard of the Mamertine Prison, Signora? That's where we bring unruly tourists like you to get you twenty lashes. Appropriate and quick punishment, AND a live experience in a true historical setting! As if you were really back in Ancient times! Thank you for visiting Rome!"
The sin of Barb, March 14 in Rome.
Madiosi-2019-061-Fontana di Trevi.jpg

Where did it say that was against the law? Small print?
Since July 19th 2017, it is forbidden by decree to bathe, wash clothes or pets, or give pets to drink,.. in all public fountains in Rome. The minimum fine is about 250 euros. Ignorance is no excuse, Signora Moore! Will you follow me now to the Mamertine Prison, per favore? The tourists are waiting to watch your punishment!:cool:

Since July 19th 2017, it is forbidden by decree to bathe, wash clothes or pets, or give pets to drink,.. in all public fountains in Rome. The minimum fine is about 250 euros. Ignorance is no excuse, Signora Moore! Will you follow me now to the Mamertine Prison, per favore? The tourists are waiting to watch your punishment!:cool:

Well, none of that applies to me then. I was merely wading.:rolleyes:

Strapped in, wired and ready ....
Blending and scaling looking good here, Barb.
Looks like they're going to let you keep your hair. :)

As one of the manipulating-challenged, I am simultaneously proud of our Barb and deeply jealous of her talents.

While she soars to greater and greater heights of creativity, I will continue to plod along turning out desperate drivel and cut and paste google images to try to spice up my dull doggerel. Barbaria1, Hic Narrator Imbecillis Te Salutat
------
Senator,

I have been criticized for not appreciating the value of my own gifts, and I think it's fair to think we have similar modi operandi. I believe I as a child was discouraged from bragging--and the result must be that I have a deep-seated, visceral need to be crucified and to crucify. So Senator, you better not pout, you better not frown, 'cause the Crucifixion Party's coming to town.

If you end up not hanging naked and exposed on the next cross over, but getting off on the suffering of my fellow cross- dancers and me, maybe you'd consider peeling some of my skin off with a bullwhip, cat-o-nine tails, or whatever strikes your fancy. This will probably give me an erection, which you're welcome to suck to orgasm or torture till you get tired of my screaming--or both! I'll be most grateful.

Many thanks!

Reb

Back
Top Bottom