Barb's Frat Night Out

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Please take a seat, Dr. Moore. Dean Radwin will be with you shortly. Can I get you anything ... coffee, tea, water?" purred his secretary as she eyed me curiously.
Hé! Wait a minute, there! Hang on!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What is Dean Radwin doing here!???:confused:

The real Dean Radwin is busy elsewhere for more than a full time job, trying to keep Julia Bersel at the leash!:oops:

Beware of imposters!:eek::eek::eek:

There was also Samuel Wragg, member of the Council of the Province of Carolina, taken hostage and ransomed by Blackbeard. He appeared the "The Pirettes of Ocracoke" and behaved like a true gent, amusing those women who had been deprived of male company for some time;):D:devil::rolleyes:
None of the Wragg dynasty that I have met were what you might regard as "gents".

None of the Wragg dynasty that I have met were what you might regard as "gents".
...but they looked the part...

Well, I saw Lon Chaney walking with the Queen
Doing the Werewolves of London
I saw Lon Chaney, Jr. walking with the Queen
Doing the Werewolves of London
I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's
And his hair was perfect

Aaoooooo!
Werewolves of London!
Aaoooooo! (Repeat)
Draw blood...

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I had fun writing that last chapter, to a large extent because it was unexpected and spur of the moment, and thus different from our other collaborations. Thanks to Barb for giving me the opportunity. We have agreed that the Dean/Professor theme will be retired after this (by us-the rest of you are free to use it any time:))

Back
Top Bottom