Barb's Frat Night Out

Go to CruxDreams.com
Anyway, I just wanted to say that I had fun writing that last chapter, to a large extent because it was unexpected and spur of the moment, and thus different from our other collaborations. Thanks to Barb for giving me the opportunity. We have agreed that the Dean/Professor theme will be retired after this (by us-the rest of you are free to use it any time:))
I think I started it so thank you for you permission:cool:

Please remind us of the topic and do explain you dynasty. Tree can only track back to a brother and sister in NW Arkansas grandparents in Arkansas....

A cousin of mine worked on our family tree (the real one) and got back 5 generations to Russia. Unfortunately the records there were destroyed in the various wars that land suffered in the last century.

I don't know if anyone here has seen this show on TLC, "Who Do You Think You Are?". They take a celebrity and trace their family ancestry, I find it fascinating often, even if they don't find anything exceptional. I really liked the one with Jim Parsons, Sheldon on "The Big Bang Theory". It turned out one of his ancestors was Louis XVI's royal architect and had to escape to Louisiana after the Revolution.

A cousin of mine worked on our family tree (the real one) and got back 5 generations to Russia. Unfortunately the records there were destroyed in the various wars that land suffered in the last century.

I don't know if anyone here has seen this show on TLC, "Who Do You Think You Are?". They take a celebrity and trace their family ancestry, I find it fascinating often, even if they don't find anything exceptional. I really liked the one with Jim Parsons, Sheldon on "The Big Bang Theory". It turned out one of his ancestors was Louis XVI's royal architect and had to escape to Louisiana after the Revolution.
Louisiana are in this time very big. From Canada to gulf of Mexico. 1803 only a few years after the Great French Revolution.
Louisiana_Purchase_and_Controversies__1803-1819.jpg

Back
Top Bottom