Barb’s indiscretion

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Perhaps it wasn’t the best idea to both take a trip to the middle of the Midwest and accept lodging at the Tree estate but that is where my UVM has brought me to research the execution of Laetitia and Manon who are to be hanged to satisfy her mistress Aurélie. I must admit while I do not approve of Laetitia and Manon being hanged it was a very professional execution of the two bitches.
hang 763.png
It took them more than ten minutes to die and the nooses tortured them brilliantly as they slowly strangled. When I left their bodies hung motionless from the ropes around their necks. It was a wonder pair of hangings.

The next day I find Tree’s liquor bar was out of my favorite wine. I wait for Tree to wake up but by 2 PM he was still sleeping (or passed out). I was going to take his Mustang but find it is still being rebuilt from the last time I borrowed it.
caprice 023.jpg
I find the keys to his Ferrari F40 and decide to borrow it to go to the liquor store. The damn car has a five speed manual transmission. Why can’t Tree buy an automatic transmission car?

Oh well, it’s only a 16 mile round trip. I doubt I can burn out the clutch in that short of a drive. I get to the liquor store and buy a dozen bottles of my wine with Tree’s credit card. The nice man at the counter opened one of the bottles and poured a short glass. It is my brand and type of wine but it is a ‘reserve blend’ and costs twice what my regular wine costs. Fortunately it is delicious and he pours me a second glass. While he places the half case of wine in the passenger seat I chug down the second glass. I hop in the car and nail the gas. As I turn onto the street my foot slips off the clutch. The Ferrari fishtails and the rear of the F40 knocks over touches a street lamp post and nicks the right rear of the car.
1 F.jpg
The local police and fire department arrive. The firemen make sure the F40 doesn’t burst into flames. I think the police are here to help me but they smell the wine on my breath and strip search me against a wall right on the side of the street.
caprice 030.jpeg
It is somewhat humiliating being stripped naked and have gloved hands probing my pussy and ass while a bunch of red state rednecks cheering the cops on! The damn cops arrest me!

-Barb Moore

I must admit while I do not approve of Laetitia and Manon being hanged it was a very professional execution of the two bitches.

I'd stick around to research the professionalism of their hanging, but I'm tired and thirsty ... first things first ... ;)

The next day I find Tree’s liquor bar was out of my favorite wine. I wait for Tree to wake up but by 2 PM he was still sleeping (or passed out). I was going to take his Mustang but find it is still being rebuilt from the last time I borrowed it.

I don't know why the guy can't keep my wine in stock, and for that matter why I always have to wear one of his white shirts when I sleep over ... :confused:

Why can’t Tree buy an automatic transmission car?

He's too cheap? :p

Oh well, it’s only a 16 mile round trip. I doubt I can burn out the clutch in that short of a drive.

Just watch me .... :devil:

The Ferrari fishtails and the rear of the F40 knocks over touches a street lamp post and nicks the right rear of the car.

They need to locate their street lamps a bit further from the curb .... :(

It is somewhat humiliating being stripped naked and have gloved hands probing my pussy and ass while a bunch of red state rednecks cheering the cops on! The damn cops arrest me!

Blue state cops would never do that. They'd at least wait until they had hauled me into the station house! :facepalm:

Perhaps it wasn’t the best idea to both take a trip to the middle of the Midwest and accept lodging at the Tree estate but that is where my UVM has brought me to research the execution of Laetitia and Manon who are to be hanged to satisfy her mistress Aurélie. I must admit while I do not approve of Laetitia and Manon being hanged it was a very professional execution of the two bitches.
View attachment 629312
It took them more than ten minutes to die and the nooses tortured them brilliantly as they slowly strangled. When I left their bodies hung motionless from the ropes around their necks. It was a wonder pair of hangings.

View attachment 629322
I find the keys to his Ferrari F40 and decide to borrow it to go to the liquor store. The damn car has a five speed manual transmission. Why can’t Tree buy an automatic transmission car?

Oh well, it’s only a 16 mile round trip. I doubt I can burn out the clutch in that short of a drive. I get to the liquor store and buy a dozen bottles of my wine with Tree’s credit card. The nice man at the counter opened one of the bottles and poured a short glass. It is my brand and type of wine but it is a ‘reserve blend’ and costs twice what my regular wine costs. Fortunately it is delicious and he pours me a second glass. While he places the half case of wine in the passenger seat I chug down the second glass. I hop in the car and nail the gas. As I turn onto the street my foot slips off the clutch. The Ferrari fishtails and the rear of the F40 knocks over touches a street lamp post and nicks the right rear of the car.
View attachment 629321
The local police and fire department arrive. The firemen make sure the F40 doesn’t burst into flames. I think the police are here to help me but they smell the wine on my breath and strip search me against a wall right on the side of the street.
View attachment 629323

-Barb Moore
I'd stick around to research the professionalism of their hanging, but I'm tired and thirsty ... first things first ... ;)

I don't know why the guy can't keep my wine in stock, and for that matter why I always have to wear one of his white shirts when I sleep over ... :confused:

He's too cheap? :p

Just watch me .... :devil:

They need to locate their street lamps a bit further from the curb .... :(

Blue state cops would never do that. They'd at least wait until they had hauled me into the station house! :facepalm:
The double act that you two put on has me giggling like a kid!

:duke:

You left a comma out ... it should have been: "Oh don't, stop!" :confused:
I know you Barb, I believe tree's punctuation. Though, truth be told, I don't think tree knows what punctuation is other than a way of giving somebody a bloody nose. Notice that his punctuation is no punctuation!:duke:

You already had it. We called all over the county to come be part of the Barb Gal show.
"Every lawyer in the county will be there. But since we impounded all your possessions, you don't have any money to pay them with. Doesn't matter anyway, most wouldn't take you case, you being a damned Yankee and all. The only one who might is old Rastus Winter. But, hell, he hasn't been sober for ten years since he came back from visiting his cousin in Arkansas."

I am naked in a cell that PETA wouldn’t let rats be kept in. The plumbing doesn’t work often and the water is rust brown out of the faucet. My attorney is the man whose house I am- was staying at. He is not too pleased about his nicked (destroyed) Ferrari. I try to explain that my very expensive high-heeled shoes slipped off the clutch. Tree seems less than impressed and says “If you get five years at the Reparation Farm in Hooker, Oklahoma you’ll be damn lucky. I wouldn’t be surprised if they hang you this weekend.”

“Tree, I didn’t mean to wreck your car. Get me out of this!”
barb 014 a.jpg
-Barb Moore

Barb’s trial came quickly. I gave it my best. Barb is charged with grand theft auto, destruction of city property (the street light), endangering migratory fowl (there were Canadian geese nearby), reckless endangerment to city citizens, driving under the influence of alcohol, and having an open bottle of alcohol in the car.
Barb Trial 006.jpg
I may not be the best attorney but the fair and just Judge Admi threw the book at her (figuratively) and found her guilty of all charges.

Tomorrow I will be sentenced. Damn, what will five years at the reparation farm in Hooker, Oklahoma be like?
Barb prison 162.jpg
-Barb Moore

Barb’s trial came quickly. I gave it my best. Barb is charged with grand theft auto, destruction of city property (the street light), endangering migratory fowl (there were Canadian geese nearby), reckless endangerment to city citizens, driving under the influence of alcohol, and having an open bottle of alcohol in the car.

I think I was framed :(

Tomorrow I will be sentenced. Damn, what will five years at the reparation farm in Hooker, Oklahoma be like?

Oklahoma???? Isn’t that worse than Arkansas? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom