Barb's Vacation

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
BARB’S STRANGE VACATION

For long time members you know we documented some of Dorothy Brown’s vacations. While Barb is off for a week RR Entertainment secretly followed her. Let’s look into what our demure Prof. Barbaria Moore is up to…

Barb took a well-deserved vacation to the east coast in an area known for its history and many museums. It would seem like the members of Crux Forums would be bored with what looks like a standard ‘tourist’ vacation. Maybe she and her girlfriends might at least have sex… sigh…

Her second day there her friends took in a few art galleries and small museums. It was the last one where the tour got interesting! They left one art gallery and walked down the street to next museum. As they drew near the museum Barb’s attention was drawn to a seedy looking man in a cowboy hat leaning against a utility pole.

1 musuem a.jpg

As the group of women approached me I mentally undressed them I noticed they were quite pretty but as young as they were they wouldn’t even offer me a glance.

Barb eyed the man from behind her dark sunglasses and thought he was ruggedly handsome for a mature man. As she passed the man she glanced up and saw the sign hanging from the front of the building and nearly stumbled when she read it.

1 museum.jpg

Her heart raced as one of her friends said “Let’s go in here!”

Barb practically wanted to run inside but coyly protested “You cannot be serious?”

Thankful, Barb thought, they were serious. When they got to the door there was a naked woman standing in front of it. Her hands were bound behind her back and a metal tag dangled from her sex. She said “Welcome to the National Museum of Crucified Women. I presume you are all of legal age. Before you enter I must warn you the displays are graphic that some may find offensive!”

B T 001.jpg

“We’re big girls” Barb’s friend replied.

“Very well” the naked woman said as she leaned against the door to push it open for the women to pass. “I recommend you get tickets for the live demonstration. It starts in an hour and a half.”

“I bought them online” Barb’s friend replied as they entered…

Tree

Last edited:
I just hope there are plans to open a branch of the museum in the UK....soon. Barb would of course be invited to er, 'participate' in the opening ceremony. RR can deal with PR and marketing. And I have a first class sawmill just ten minutes' from here. Not the French timber you prefer, but very good quality English oak....

Barb both enjoyed her visit to the museum but wondered if her friends could possibly have the same fantasies a she did. She did enjoy the art. One of the images stirred her imagination...

1 museum b.jpg

But she had noticed at the bar a sign stating tickets to ‘live demonstration’ were $200 each! She wondered how it could be worth that much and why it ran from 6 PM till 10 PM. Barb whispered “I wasn’t planning to spend anywhere that much here. Are you sure it is worth the money?”

“Believe me Barb it is worth it! And don’t worry about the cost. It’s on us” she purred.

Barb excused herself and went to the women’s restroom to take care of the dripping heat between her legs…

Tree

BARB’S STRANGE VACATION

For long time members you know we documented some of Dorothy Brown’s vacations. While Barb is off for a week RR Entertainment secretly followed her. Let’s look into what our demure Prof. Barbaria Moore is up to…

Barb took a well-deserved vacation to the east coast in an area known for its history and many museums. It would seem like the members of Crux Forums would be bored with what looks like a standard ‘tourist’ vacation. Maybe she and her girlfriends might at least have sex… sigh…

Her second day there her friends took in a few art galleries and small museums. It was the last one where the tour got interesting! They left one art gallery and walked down the street to next museum. As they drew near the museum Barb’s attention was drawn to a seedy looking man in a cowboy hat leaning against a utility pole.

View attachment 231639

As the group of women approached me I mentally undressed them I noticed they were quite pretty but as young as they were they wouldn’t even offer me a glance.

Barb eyed the man from behind her dark sunglasses and thought he was ruggedly handsome for a mature man. As she passed the man she glanced up and saw the sign hanging from the front of the building and nearly stumbled when she read it.

View attachment 231638

Her heart raced as one of her friends said “Let’s go in here!”

Barb practically wanted to run inside but coyly protested “You cannot be serious?”

Thankful, Barb thought, they were serious. When they got to the door there was a naked woman standing in front of it. Her hands were bound behind her back and a metal tag dangled from her sex. She said “Welcome to the National Museum of Crucified Women. I presume you are all of legal age. Before you enter I must warn you the displays are graphic that some may find offensive!”

View attachment 231640

“We’re big girls” Barb’s friend replied.

“Very well” the naked woman said as she leaned against the door to push it open for the women to pass. “I recommend you get tickets for the live demonstration. It starts in an hour and a half.”

“I bought them online” Barb’s friend replied as they entered…

Tree
Barb both enjoyed her visit to the museum but wondered if her friends could possibly have the same fantasies a she did. She did enjoy the art. One of the images stirred her imagination...

View attachment 231667

But she had noticed at the bar a sign stating tickets to ‘live demonstration’ were $200 each! She wondered how it could be worth that much and why it ran from 6 PM till 10 PM. Barb whispered “I wasn’t planning to spend anywhere that much here. Are you sure it is worth the money?”

“Believe me Barb it is worth it! And don’t worry about the cost. It’s on us” she purred.

Barb excused herself and went to the women’s restroom to take care of the dripping heat between her legs…

Tree

HOLY SHIT TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

View attachment 231667

Tree
I think we'll find that to be $200 well spent!

I like a bit of culture too.
Maybe I'll look into getting the Sydney franchise for this museum, it would leave Madam Tussaud's for dead.

This is a great concept, Tree, and really well told so far, I share Barb's excitement :)

Well the show was worth the $200!!! They went in at 6 PM and shortly thereafter a young woman with modest breasts was brought into the room naked except the ropes binding her wrists. She futilely resisted the four large men that brought her to the cross at the middle of the stage. Barb didn’t think she was acting. She neither wanted to be in front of the intimate audience of 50 or so people nor had no desire to ride the cross but the men had any problems mounting the squirming woman to it.
View attachment 231682

At first the woman hung relatively still. Barb marveled at how beautiful she looked and wondered if she would look that pretty with her bigger breasts and but wider hips.

Drinks were served to all in the room except the woman bound the cross. Barb slammed down the glass of wine almost as quickly as it had been poured and held it up to be filled again. Her eyes never moved from the woman on the cross. The more the woman moved the more the more Barb wanted to take her place.
View attachment 231683

‘God damn it’ Barb thought ‘isn’t there a dark corner that I can watch this from and take care of ‘things’?’

View attachment 231684

‘Damn, the longer she hangs there the more frantic she gets’ Barb thought.

View attachment 231685

Barb glances around and while here friends were certainly focused on the show they were still on their first glass of wine. When the waiter walked by with a fresh bottle Barb grabbed it off the tray and tossed a $20 bill on the tray. She whispered “Bring more two more chilled bottles… fast!!!”

He glared at her and said “We are the help. We do not take tips.”

View attachment 231686

Barb hopes she did not piss this thing off...

What is going on here, Leo… He says nothing… rarely does… I understand women more than I do cats…

Old Oak

...Goodnight all

Well the show was worth the $200!!! They went in at 6 PM and shortly thereafter a young woman with modest breasts was brought into the room naked except the ropes binding her wrists. She futilely resisted the four large men that brought her to the cross at the middle of the stage. Barb didn’t think she was acting. She neither wanted to be in front of the intimate audience of 50 or so people nor had no desire to ride the cross but the men had any problems mounting the squirming woman to it.
View attachment 231682

At first the woman hung relatively still. Barb marveled at how beautiful she looked and wondered if she would look that pretty with her bigger breasts and but wider hips.

Drinks were served to all in the room except the woman bound the cross. Barb slammed down the glass of wine almost as quickly as it had been poured and held it up to be filled again. Her eyes never moved from the woman on the cross. The more the woman moved the more the more Barb wanted to take her place.
View attachment 231683

‘God damn it’ Barb thought ‘isn’t there a dark corner that I can watch this from and take care of ‘things’?’

View attachment 231684

View attachment 231685

Barb glances around and while here friends were certainly focused on the show they were still on their first glass of wine. When the waiter walked by with a fresh bottle Barb grabbed it off the tray and tossed a $20 bill on the tray. She whispered “Bring more two more chilled bottles… fast!!!”

View attachment 231686

What is going on here, Leo… He says nothing… rarely does… I understand women more than I do cats…

Old Oak

...Goodnight all

Ah, the poor girl selling flowers on the street. So easily convinced to come with them. Had no idea what she was in for did she.

Night tree.

Last edited:
I like a bit of culture too.
Maybe I'll look into getting the Sydney franchise for this museum, it would leave Madam Tussaud's for dead.

This is a great concept, Tree, and really well told so far, I share Barb's excitement :)
Phlebas, Pp humbly suggests that he partners with you in this opportunity and that it tours the east coast.

image.jpg It should begin the wonderful building that was the old Queensland Museum here in Brisbane where the architecture and ambience would fit the subject matter perfectly. The acoustics are also superb and the cries of anguish would echo most poignantly.

It adjoins the RNA Showgrounds where it could perform a full-scale, live, outdoor exhibition to an audience of thousands. Pp has access to the Member's Grandstand for premium seating.

Perhaps then a remodelled Powerhouse in Sydney and the much more modern Melbourne Museum last of all.

Phlebas, Pp humbly suggests that he partners with you in this opportunity and that it tours the east coast.

Perhaps then a remodelled Powerhouse in Sydney and the much more modern Melbourne Museum last of all.

Hmm, the Powerhouse is a museum of technology and the building lacks grace, it's an old power station! Maybe the Australian Museum
australian-museum-sydney-aus159.jpg

or the Macleay Museum in the quad at Sydney Uni, it's a museum of ancient history but lacks any crosses.
It has the added advantage of space for open air displays
quad.jpg

We must discuss this further, PP :D

ps credit to SeD for the figure in my hasty manip above​

Last edited:
Hmm, the Powerhouse is a museum of technology and the building lacks grace, it's an old power station! Maybe the Australian Museum
View attachment 231922

or the Macleay Museum in the quad at Sydney Uni, it's a museum of ancient history but lacks any crosses.
It has the added advantage of space for open air displays
View attachment 231924

We must discuss this further, PP :D

ps credit to SeD for the figure in my hasty manip above
Ahh yes. The Macleay. The idea of crux in the quad has nice ring to it.....like the echoing of the hammer on the nail. And Professor Barb should feel at home in the campus surroundings.

But in Melbourne? The Professor should feel at home at the University of Melbourne but neither the Potter nor Grainger Museums offer much.

Ahh yes. The Macleay.

Oh the shame. The Nicholson is the classical museum in the quad, the Macleay is the natural history museum near the quad!
And me an alumni! Bad Phlebas!

Anyway, I have my staff photographer ready amd waiting for Prof. Barbaria's inevitable appearance

1_1361216870_002_20130218_n.jpg

btw looking good there, Wragg :p
wragg 002.jpg

Back to you, Tree!​

Last edited:
View attachment 231682

View attachment 231683

View attachment 231684

View attachment 231685

View attachment 231686

Old Oak

...Goodnight all

Soooo... now in addition to everything else (I am not mentioning the crash of summer 2013), he makes me out to be a sex/crux crazed high-tipping wino :mad:... when will this constant character assassination I have to endure here ever end? :rolleyes:.... and btw, "Old Oak" my hat!!!!:p

Ahh yes. The Macleay. The idea of crux in the quad has nice ring to it.....like the echoing of the hammer on the nail. And Professor Barb should feel at home in the campus surroundings.

But in Melbourne? The Professor should feel at home at the University of Melbourne but neither the Potter nor Grainger Museums offer much.

Oh the shame. The Nicholson is the classical museum in the quad, the Macleay is the natural history museum near the quad!
And me an alumni! Bad Phlebas!

Anyway, I have my staff photographer ready amd waiting for Prof. Barbaria's inevitable appearance

View attachment 231974

btw looking good there, Wragg :p
View attachment 231979

Back to you, Tree!​

Hey two over-enthusiastic Aussie entrepreneurs!! What's in this for good old Barb? If I am to put on a show, I should get some of the proceeds, right? I demand, at the very least, a generous honorarium and per diem.

Hey two over-enthusiastic Aussie entrepreneurs!! What's in this for good old Barb? If I am to put on a show, I should get some of the proceeds, right? I demand, at the very least, a generous honorarium and per diem.
Most would be happy just to enjoy travel Down Under.

Phlebas? If this looks like a good earner we could always coff fra a seat in the plane steda the box in the back. Pp'll put her up in Brissie. Got somewhere in Sydney she can roll her swag out if you can't put her up. Prolly find a roof fra in Melbun OK.

Reck'n learnin the local lingo and a few free feeds orta do it but I spose we could chuck her a redback a day to keep her sweet. Wotcha reck'n?

Back
Top Bottom