Bare-Naked (Famous) Ladies

Go to CruxDreams.com
She appears in a nunsploitation movie...the title escapes me...in which she has an excellent scene...she's stripped to her waist and whipped in front of the other nuns and noviates for breaking convent rules. Before her punishment begins she utters the incredibly sexy line, "I deserve corporal punishment".... she's given 7- 8 lashes during which her jutting breasts defy gravity the entire time....well worth the time to find it on line and view.

Found the scene.
View attachment 4389891_nun_whipped.mp4

Can't get preggers fooling around with a nun.

And if this had been the detention punishment in my all girls Catholic HS I might have gotten in trouble more often.

Although ........ I'm not sure how much more often there were opportunities for me to get into trouble.

kisses

willowfall

Now THAT'S a fantasy...a whipping post in detention... stripped of your blouse and bra...down to skirt, bobby socks and saddle shoes...

Can't get preggers fooling around with a nun.

And if this had been the detention punishment in my all girls Catholic HS I might have gotten in trouble more often.

Although ........ I'm not sure how much more often there were opportunities for me to get into trouble.

kisses

willowfall

Hmmm... been thinking that a wooden horse would make a nice addition to the detention room...

Well as freshmen and sophomores sometimes but by the time I was in HS the nuns were allowing pantyhose as part of the dress code for Juniors and Seniors.

We occasionally snuck in garters and stockings, :)

There was also a pants option which none of us wore that past sophomore year after we discovered older boys liked legs and heels. lol

kisses

willowfall

Well in another thread, I mentioned that I've been working on making a 3D representation of Louise Brooks. She's still not perfect, but I've finally gotten her to the point where I'm happy enough to post her in the forum. I feel that I still haven't got her nose quite right, but the rest is pretty close now.

Hope you guys like her :)
LouiseBrooksStudioTest001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom