Bartnel's Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everybody,

My latest release:

New E-BOOK : "SEVEN ORDEALS" 4

7Ordeals4-coverENreduc.jpg

The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals Pt. 5 - Seven Ordeals 4
This is the 4th and final sequel of "The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals Pt.1 An underground nightmare" (chapters 7 & epilogue)

In her quest to rescue Tialane, Yula is trapped in a political conspiracy: her hardest trials are waiting her!

Text written & Illustrated by BartNel - English and french versions are available - English translation with the help of @Eulalia
Includes whipping, rack, hot iron torture and crucifixion of nude woman and more...

150 pages – 148 illustrations - pdf format - Price : ask for price list in private message

7ordeals4EN-ths.png

WARNING: all previously published here pdf documentations are now obsolete. Please contact me in private for updated ones

Last edited:
COMPLETE STORY special OFFER for end 2022 !

Reduced price if you purchase the whole "The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals" story:
5 books - 778 pages - 748 images - Text and no-text versions - Price : ask for prices list in a private message

Hello everybody :)

Some stuff was recently completed:

1- New E-BOOK : "THE CHAMBER OF THE SEVEN ORDEALS"

View attachment 990610

View attachment 990611

The Chamber of the Seven Ordeals Pt. 1 - An underground nightmare
Yula is a warrior apprentice trying to rescue her sister Tialane she saw is great danger during a nightmare... This is just
the beginning of her ordeals!

text written & Illustrated by BartNel - English and french versions are available
Includes a crucifixion scene, undressing, rape and whipping scenes.

233 pages – 232 illustrations - pdf format - Price : ask for price list

View attachment 990614
View attachment 990615

2-NEW MOVIE : CruxExtracts2021-HD1280.mp4

View attachment 990617

This is a compilation of 12 crux animations done to test environments, ambiences and lights.

Including 2 nailing scenes, 1 rising of cross scene and all others are suffering crucified nude girls.
Music - HD 1280x720 – 4'00" duration - PRICE : ask for prices list

(Short extracts published as avis and animated gifs)
Please send me the price list

Hi everybody,

DUE TO THE FACT THAT MY COMPLETE COLLECTION OF CRUX ANIMATIONS WAS STEALED AND SHARED ON THE INTERNET, IT IS NO MORE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

A big thank you to all people who helped me in the past with purchasing it
That's terrible, all your work stolen, I must say, although I was never able to afford to buy your complete videos which I would have liked, I would never condone this action.
Is there any chance we could find out who is doing this.

I agree. That's terrible! People who have no regard for hard work. I'm sorry that anyone did this to you. We all lose amazing artwork.

I was recently asked where was it possible to find more stuff about Elaine's story

You can find stuff on DEVIANT ART:
https://www.deviantart.com/bartnel/gallery/67739177/Elaine-by-Berseh
This story was written by a famous DA writer Berseh and is very interesting because the story is told from Elaine's point of view. But this story wil NEVER finish with Elaine's crucifixion, because Berseh never includes murder in her stories. The last chapters ( still WIP ) are also very different from previous stories (new characters, new images, new story after chapter 3)
Also published on her own gallery :
https://www.deviantart.com/berseh/gallery/67815561/Elaine-s-quest

https://www.deviantart.com/bartnel/gallery/66685195/Elaine-Story
Here are all images and animations I published at Deviant Art before I began the story with Berseh ...

A few renders that were reported as "explicit content" at Deviant Art can be found here:
https://www.renderotica.com/artists/Bartnel/Gallery.aspx

I also made a 68 pages pdf e-book with Commander James Bondage as writer that can be purchased (only e-mail contact and PAYPAL payment). More images than Berseh's story but only chapters 1, 2 & 3 and not censored. Title is "The last interview".
This was an experiment to do some "cheap" price work (average market price) and failed to achieve enough sells ( was declined by RENDEROTICA store )

View attachment 721712

There's only one version of complete Elaine's story (she dies on the cross at the end): it is a 220 images set with texts but only in french. And I never published this one ... and also never thought of a price ;)
Just an example:

View attachment 721714

It is also possible to purchase the movie ( 4 parts - 28mn long but also shorter version ) and very high price.

To receive documentation about stuff to purchase, just send me a valid e-mail :)

VERY IMPORTANT: give me your e-mail ONLY in private message, please
M. Bartnel:

At your convenience Is it possible to purchase your works with a pre-paid "gift" credit card (Pouvons-nous acheter vos ouvres avec une carte bancaire "cadeau"?}

Many thanks for all you dio (Mes meilleurs remerciements pour tout ce que vous faites...

Back
Top Bottom