Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
The outstretched limbs... interesting, it draws attention to her lack of bonds. She is unable to escape, but still can kick tremendously!
yes, I love the action in this one too -
though I'm struggling, screaming, hurling myself about in terror and pain,
it takes just the tight grip of two strong men's hands on my wrists
to hold me while the nail's driven in...

That's right :cool:

The nailed right wrist is not very visible but it is all I've got .

I like the entwined fingers, a sign of intimacy at odds with the apparent violation of the act. Has she opened herself willingly for him, or helplessly? Nailed wrists and spread legs, a remarkably powerful pose.

1505002.jpg

I like the entwined fingers, a sign of intimacy at odds with the apparent violation of the act. Has she opened herself willingly for him, or helplessly? Nailed wrists and spread legs, a remarkably powerful pose.

View attachment 440665
I often fantasize that after my wrists are nailed down they have their way with me sexually before they raise me up. Then their fluids mixed with mine run down my legs as I hang.

View attachment 440665
It is, I read it as her ultimate submission to her fate, not willingly -
yet not unwillingly either, a supreme moment of excruciating agony blending with exquisite pleasure!

Maybe another little animated gif, now ?

V6Crux.gif
The girl is from Victoria 6 family, and (very rare) the rendering is within Poser (extract from a larger & longer movie)

Good new for all people who already asked me for purchase : I just made available a new 2017 pdf documentation with updated amounts (big discount, especially on older stuff ;) ! )
Just ask me in private, please...

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 441998
The girl is from Victoria 6 family, and (very rare) the rendering is within Poser (extract from a larger & longer movie)

Good new for all people who already asked me for purchase : I just made available a new 2017 pdf documentation with updated amounts (big discount, especially on older stuff ;) ! )
Outstanding work Bartnel. It looks very lifelike.
:very_hot:

View attachment 441998

WOW :popcorn:

Sort of what Tree did Eul?
View attachment 440694
Would you like Messaline to piss on you before you are raised???
View attachment 440693

I imagine that any woman would be raped before her cross us raised. It's part of the fantasy -- even for me.

Messaline has a hell of a job as a slave! Love that metal tag! She could piss on me! :eek:;)

Maybe Bull could do the honors before my feet are nailed. (Well, if he can get time off from impregnating human milk cows.):D

View attachment 441998

Thx :cool:

And another portrait ( I like portraits ) :
View attachment 442201
Again V3 - Dark brown ambience (same as the blond girl crucifixion movie)

These two images are fantastic! Just like I imagine for myself. It's as if I'm looking at myself in a dream!

Back
Top Bottom