Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is something I can understand ...

But a strange thing happened : there are a lot of prices available (beginning around 10/20€) and I offered to test the quality of my work by purchasing 1 or a few cheap things ( don't tell me 20€ is not affordable ;) ) . No answer.
But a few people purchased complete packs ( pics or movies ).

The rule seems to be "all or nothing" ?!?
Personnel life has money tight right now but it should loosen up soon. My point was meant to be both a compliment and encouragement. Just because someone can't or chooses not to afford you art does not indicate that you work is not worth the asking price!!!

It seems you had some bad experience, Hasturan ?

Real rape is ALWAYS a crime, but also against everybody ( men - I think about jail - may also undergo that ).

Sorry Marcella : as english is not my native language, I can hardly understand what you mean here :oops:

... and fantasy is just fantasy !
It makes me wonder about my work : if the result appears too realistic, is it possible that people could be too shocked ( in a bad way) ?
Is it safer (better) to do stuff with unrealistic, plastic-looking girls crucified without a single drop of blood in some unrealistic environment & light just like some kind of toys ?

What do you think about it ?

Your work is INCREDIBLE! Please do not worry about being too realistic. The images can be real as you can make them, yet the situation is fantastical, and no one on this board is going to confuse the fantasy with reality. I fantasize about being the victims you portray, and the realism is an essential element in providing me emotional and sexual gratification. To be frank, I am a masochist, and the work you do and others such as Jeddak and SkatingJesus have been helping me negotiate a very difficult period in my life without doing damage to myself. Likewise, I would expect that the sadists in this audience also fulfilment and gratification in these realistic fantasies. Gratification, not incitement. Realism raises the level of gratification, thus lowering the incitement to act out the fantasies in real life. IMHO, of course...

and the work you do and others such as Jeddak and SkatingJesus have been helping me negotiate a very difficult period in my life without doing damage to myself.
Happy to read such words :)
About my work, I prefer to talk about ILLUSION of realism ...

@thehangingtree : Thx ! I take both as compliment and encouragement :cool:

Enough talking ! specially for Nux581 , another short extract : whipping .

Marad04.gif

(In fact, 2 different sequences put together, overall duration : more than 30" )

View attachment 487306

(In fact, 2 different sequences put together, overall duration : more than 30" )

Masterful! Where she is looking up at her tormentors, writhing helplessly as the whip descends... almost too intense for words.

To be frank, I am a masochist, and the work you do and others such as Jeddak and SkatingJesus have been helping me negotiate a very difficult period in my life without doing damage to myself.
Something I can well understand and empathise with -
discovering CruxForums and the wonderful art-work and imaginative writing here
has helped me come to terms with myself and accept my own sub/masochist nature
as something to be cherished and enjoyed.

View attachment 487306

this is just the kind of thing this girl loves too!

@ Ctcua : the story already exists (look earlier in this thread for a few extracts) but There were a lot of short animated scenes that I previously disgarded when rendering the previous movie (currently 6'40" medium res 800x450) .

So I decided to re-render the movie (higher res 1024x576) with another environment and including previous disgarded scenes (some kind of "directors cut" ;) ).
I think that final movie will be more than 10' long and I'll try to add music & sound (not sure about that).

I hope I hope I hope the flogging scene is good and long!
Also, is the original movie for sale someplace?
Finally... Keep the demons!!! Not everything has to have Romans in it. I really get off on the idea of being ravished and tortured by demons. After all, that could happen to me some day! ;-)

Thank you everybody :)

Here's a little test I made a few weeks ago : the last dark haired girl (V3 family) but within Inferno environment and atmosphere ...

Ugh!!! We could "hear" her screams and sighs of agony!!! It looks like our minds has been "corrupted" by your gif!!! :eek:

View attachment 487306

I think your animation timing is pretty good! I really like the way the demon with the whip moves, bringing the whip into position fairly slowly, and then the strike initiates suddenly and is very fast, giving the impression of a hard strike. The motion looks realistic and believable. The girl's movements as she anticipates the stroke, both to her back and front, look good, struggling and not yet resigned to being whipped as she might become later. Her responses to the strokes fit the timing too. Very nice work! :cool:

To be frank, I am a masochist, and the work you do and others such as Jeddak and SkatingJesus have been helping me negotiate a very difficult period in my life without doing damage to myself.

Glad to know my work was among those that helped you! Writing and art work is an opportunity for me to share some of the fantasies I imagine and capture the imaginations of others.

Back
Top Bottom