Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, Poser render engine has its own qualities, very interesting :
less "atmospheric", but its sharpness can increase reality sensation with good lighting.

Unfortunately, it is not very fast ...
Poser tried to hijack my computer... I'll try again some time.

Yes ! :devil:

I finally mounted first part of movie. Duration : 5 mn+ Res . HD 1024 x 576
I'll now try to add sound .
This 1st part includes : arrival, undressing, rape, whipping, rape again, crossroad, arrival to execution place and rape again (there is 3rd demon there who wants his part).

Crucifixion itself will be the 2nd part.

I think for most of those people who seek eroticism in this kind of stuff realism is essential as it brings more connections with reality in its details. The more realistic an erotic fantasy object looks the more it makes people's subconsciousness believe that their fantasy actually comes real. Therefore more realism=more eroticism.
For the artists, on the other hand, realism means more detail, more accuracy and this is also appreciated by them.
So my advice would be: shoot for the realism, you will never miss your audience;)
Sorry cannot seem to find it by searching the internet...where does one buy your work?

I took the liberty to create a short movie of those .gif with AviUtl they are really worth it:)
No sound sorry...
Thanks hornet1ba for combining some of Bartnel's exciting Gif s. I've tried many times to convert Gif s to mp4 (e.g. using 'Total Video Converter Lite') albeit with low success rate. You combining several Gif s makes a longer file that TVCL can read and convert. Very much appreciated. Warm regards, ranger1.

Thank you Bartnel for your absolutely fantastic 'inferno' series. Words fail me. I use Macintosh and would like to join your exciting Gif files together so I can convert the finished file into a single mp4 format. For me, this will enable me to best enjoy your stimulating work.

Do you know of any software for Mac that will perform this join function, please? Sincerely, ranger1.

Thx everybody :)

@greec : what do you think ?
I should work all day long without eating & sleeping and more than that without earning money to give you some free long movie ?
I actually have longer video scenes and higher res. ... but, unfortunately, not free I'm afraid.
Please contact me in private to receive some documentation about it ;) ... after that, your choice :cool:

NB: an information for you : 5 s video means 125 pics rendered :D
Hello Bartnel, your reply is very interesting. I am interested to know of your longer video scenes and the cost of each.
Sincerely, ranger1.

As Wragg said (thanks to him), please, don't be shy and contact me in private ;)

I 've got no merchant site and don't want to have one.
Despite that, you can find some of my work on RENDEROSITY gallery ( mostly non-crux stuff, crux work are ONLY here, because I like people here ) .

@ranger1 : Short movies I provide are in mp4 format so easy to read on Mac.

Oh, I'm sorry , this is something I'm unable to do because there is no such place ... You just have to contact me with PM so that I can send you some FREE documentation ;)

... but you are right, I could do a simple post there, but I don't know if I am allowed to post in the commercial section, as long as I have no merchant site.
In fact, I don't feel comfortable with that, because I consider myself more as an artist or artisan than a merchant.
Yes, I'm happy if some people purchase some of my work (it helps me to live) but it is not so frequent ...

Back
Top Bottom