Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hehe ;) :cool:
I mean (I know I am here in a place for crux fans) : what do you think of the idea of (virtually) visiting a crux scene with a girl like this one ?
Hi Bartnel. Big fan of your 3D animations; Something like that would greatly enrich the content found on CF, and it would vividly visualize the fantasies of your fan base. This is some pretty good stuff. Keep it up.

Hello everybody,

No recent new from me in the last weeks ...

I wasn't in holidays but was experimenting something new :
It is something I thought about a long time ago ... haven't you dreamed of that : entering inside an image and visiting the place pictured there ?

So I tried to do such a thing with Real Time 3D.
The result is not an image nor an animation. I made a fast test with a simple landscape and importing one of my characters:

View attachment 516034 View attachment 516035 View attachment 516036 View attachment 516038

The 4 pics above are screenshots taken from inside the "show" ... you can walk around, look in every direction, change hour of the day and take screenshots (your screen resolution) . The characters have currently no animation (pre-animated characters exist but it is out of my hability to do such a thing... maybe later ?) water, plants and trees are animated, and clouds may move slowly in the sky.

The resulting quality looks to me interesting.
I need your opinion, please : what do you think of that ?
Looks fascinating, Bartnel! One day, I'm sure, animation will come!

Animation is not a problem by itself, but even without animation, the file is already more than 180mb big ...

Scenery is just a self-exe file (no need to install any software to explore it and you use mouse/keyboard to move and look around you) but it is only viewable on PC or Mac computers and the speed/quality depends on the computer power : I tested it on a fast/powerful PC and a slower/older one (more than 10years old) : the quality is good on both but moving is slower on the 2nd one.
I don't own any MAC computer...

I think I may need volunteers to test it when a scene will be ready ?

Animation is not a problem by itself, but even without animation, the file is already more than 180mb big ...

Scenery is just a self-exe file (no need to install any software to explore it and you use mouse/keyboard to move and look around you) but it is only viewable on PC or Mac computers and the speed/quality depends on the computer power : I tested it on a fast/powerful PC and a slower/older one (more than 10years old) : the quality is good on both but moving is slower on the 2nd one.

I'd love to help but with only (on a good day) 1MBS download it is not my computer's power that is an issue...

Did you ever get that video card you were after?

Scenery is just a self-exe file (no need to install any software to explore it and you use mouse/keyboard to move and look around you) but it is only viewable on PC or Mac computers and the speed/quality depends on the computer power

It would be great to have something like this but it would be horrible if it were platform-dependent. The great thing about all the media that we share, from text through PDF, JPEG, PNG, and video formats like mp4 and avi is thet they are all open formats, operable on any mainstream operating system.
I very much like the functionality you are exploring but if I start seeing Micro$oft-only content on here it will be disappointing.

Thx !

Movie finally completed !

This one (13' long HD 1024x576 with sound & music) is the hardest work I ever did until now !
I think I will never work again with this blond V2 girl... and take some rest for a while .

Another final extract for crux forum people :

View attachment 507246

People interested by this work, please contact me in private ?

Your animations are so realistic! Her body moves so realistically as the cross is raised and she hangs. As the cross wobbles the motions of her body are in unison. Wonderful!

I'm sure I have enough computer power here to test whatever it is you're talking about. Is this a 3D view like a game environment? If you can upload the file to one of the file sharing services like Hightail, Dropbox, etc. I can download it. What software do I need to be able to view this?

Yes, like in game environment !

No software needed : the file itself includes all it needs (it's the reason why I was interested by this stuff).
The only thing that happens is a Windows update only the first time I load a scenery ... (I've got an old Windows 7 on my old computer)
I need a software (as creator) but not you :cool: .
You just need keyboard & mouse to move inside scenery.

I have a fantasy can anyone help me? I want to see my face and my body naked in different emaciated characters in the pictures. On the crucifix, in torture and humiliation. This is my fetish! I want to see myself from this side, in the role of a raped and humiliated victim. Help me please, if I need to send my photo of the face and figures! Thank you, Olga

Hello Olga,

I don't usually make pics/anims with characters based on actual people, because it is often difficult (and long) to achieve ( and also to avoid potential problems ;) ).

Anyway, it seems that you found Hasturan to do the job ?

[QUOTE = "Hasturan, post: 335776, участник: 19332"] Нет ... Я фрилансер [/ QUOTE]
And if the girl begs? She can not be denied! I beg and ask!

[QUOTE = "Hasturan, post: 335909, участник: 19332"] О, пожалуйста ... [/ QUOTE]
You use me?

Back
Top Bottom