Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
Holidays are over :(

The new movie I'm working on (some parts were already done some time ago, but the complete process was never made) ... I wonder how many weeks it will take this time :rolleyes:.
Never mind ! As usual, I'll share a few short extracts here on Cruxforum.

In search of a good & warm sunset ambience. I'll call this test : "agony at the end of day"

SunsetCrux17f.gif

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Holidays are over :(

The new movie I'm working on (some parts were already done some time ago, but the complete process was never made) ... I wonder how many weeks it will take this time :rolleyes:.
Never mind ! As usual, I'll share a few short extracts here on Cruxforum.

In search of a good & warm sunset ambience. I'll call this test : "agony at the end of day"

View attachment 522812
wow it's wonderful!! I look forward to it

That is exceptionally good. I am curious... do you have to create every single frame, positioning each moving element, or does your animation system do some of the work. For instance, her belly and diaphragm movements seemed incredibly realistic. You could feel her agony, and her struggle to stay standing and breathe. Each bit of that had to be worked out manually? My God!

Thx everybody !

@nux581 : fortunately, I don't have to set up each frame !
keyframing is my main tool ... breast (inhale morph) , belly & diaphragm movements are carefully set up that way : this is very important to give life illusion .

There are specific problems in animation that most pics artists don't have to care about ;)

Another test, "gold light" (ealier in the afternoon) :

View attachment 523362
which one do you prefer ?
The animation... the hair physics, the little breast wobble, the facial expressions... everything about this is utterly amazing! I can't complement it enough!

I prefer the monotone color of the gold light. Do you set it up using blackbody values?

Hello everybody,

No recent new from me in the last weeks ...

I wasn't in holidays but was experimenting something new :
It is something I thought about a long time ago ... haven't you dreamed of that : entering inside an image and visiting the place pictured there ?

So I tried to do such a thing with Real Time 3D.
The result is not an image nor an animation. I made a fast test with a simple landscape and importing one of my characters:

View attachment 516034 View attachment 516035 View attachment 516036 View attachment 516038

The 4 pics above are screenshots taken from inside the "show" ... you can walk around, look in every direction, change hour of the day and take screenshots (your screen resolution) . The characters have currently no animation (pre-animated characters exist but it is out of my hability to do such a thing... maybe later ?) water, plants and trees are animated, and clouds may move slowly in the sky.

The resulting quality looks to me interesting.
I need your opinion, please : what do you think of that ?

Hi Bartnel,

I'm very interested in this. In fact, I use DAZ Studio myself to create scenes that I like and I take advantage of the "real-time" Nvidia Iray viewport preview in this program to navigate and look around the scene, as if I were a person-observer in the scene. However, with that trick I can't have any animation whatsoever, everything is static, only my camera view changes.

So, yeah, I'd like to see what you've come up with and help you test it if you want. In fact, I'm also interested to know what software you're using to make these, because I'd like to use it too! :)

Back
Top Bottom