Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
Unfortunately, most of people were not so interested in that experiment... and trial time was finished before I could do more (in fact, faster than I thought ).
As it is something that I want to go deeper in, I may try again later :cool:

Currently, I have got enough work with commission & another crux movie I want to finish before next year ;)
(another short extract will come soon )

NB: software is LumenRT

Unfortunately, most of people were not so interested in that experiment... and trial time was finished before I could do more (in fact, faster than I thought ).
As it is something that I want to go deeper in, I may try again later :cool:

NB: software is LumenRT

???

Yes, it is the reason why I needed to try before buy ;) ... and I think I'll wait a little time.
It was created for architects.

VUE , which is my main rendering software, is also an expensive software (I use Infinite release).
I don't regret the purchase.
We being happy because your purchase also and of course, the results.

Great !

Back to the beginning :
A portrait of the heroin
ElainePortrait01.gif
Elaine is a young american journalist and has come in an african country to interview a rebel leader ...

Below, the young journalist begins to understand that it will be harder than planned to interview the rebel leader ... the black guy ask her to undress to make sure she does not carry a hidden microphone ... because they believe she may be a spy.

01Arrival02a.gif

Great !

Back to the beginning :
A portrait of the heroin
View attachment 525602
Elaine is a young american journalist and has come in an african country to interview a rebel leader ...

Below, the young journalist begins to understand that it will be harder than planned to interview the rebel leader ... the black guy ask her to undress to make sure she does not carry a hidden microphone ... because they believe she may be a spy.

View attachment 525596
I used to use that line ("you may be a spy') when I was dating... It rarely worked...:oops:

Nice post Bartnel...

Back
Top Bottom