Go to CruxDreams.com
It rarely worked...
But when it did....

:very_hot:

Great !

Back to the beginning :
A portrait of the heroin
View attachment 525602
Elaine is a young american journalist and has come in an african country to interview a rebel leader ...

Below, the young journalist begins to understand that it will be harder than planned to interview the rebel leader ... the black guy ask her to undress to make sure she does not carry a hidden microphone ... because they believe she may be a spy.

View attachment 525596

Animation must be difficult enough as it is, Bartnel...

But to show such powerful emotion in your animations... that shows exceptional talent! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

But when it did....

:very_hot:

Animation must be difficult enough as it is, Bartnel...

But to show such powerful emotion in your animations... that shows exceptional talent! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Bartnel ...... Wragg is surely the master of understatement ..... your latest series is magical .... you certainly know your ladies, you must tell us of your intimate studies one day ........

Holidays are over :(

The new movie I'm working on (some parts were already done some time ago, but the complete process was never made) ... I wonder how many weeks it will take this time :rolleyes:.
Never mind ! As usual, I'll share a few short extracts here on Cruxforum.

In search of a good & warm sunset ambience. I'll call this test : "agony at the end of day"

View attachment 522812
A wonderful video. The day is ending and her life is ending, too. I like it that she is screaming. You see that she is suffering and get a cruel death.

Nailing of feet was already made some time ago , and it is done as the victim has been raised in final position :

sunshinecru12-test3-gif.478917

(published on page #20 of this topic...)

and there is another one a little later :

sunshinecru13-test01-gif.486708

Last edited:
maybe with an example ?

I don't think the hair props are any better, it's better skill with animating them. A hair prop like that one still has to be animated frame by frame to make it swing the way it should, not go through her shoulders or into the cross behind her. Hair like that can more time to get right than anything else in the picture. It's the reason I gave Sabina a bun hairstyle in The Serpent's Eye.

There is another option, to use dynamic hair or even to make one of these non-dynamic ones into a dynamic hair. I use dynamic clothing a lot now, which folds and hangs very much the way real cloth would do. It also collides with people and objects and slides around them the way it should. Dynamic hair does the same. It's a little tricky but I'm going to try it.

I agree with you !

The problem is that I would need time to set up dynamic hair the right way... for this movie, more than 20 scenes were already done (each around 500 frames and a few until 800 frames ). Using dynamic hair now will mean completely recalculate then re-render more than 10 minutes of movie (this means more than 15.000 pics to render) !!!
Despite it is an old character (Victoria 3 based), I really like her and want to achieve a full movie with this girl (I think she deserves it)

After it is completed, I suppose I'll work with a newer one with shorter or bun-style hair ... or set up a really better dynamic hair ;)

Finally, I've to admit that hair doesn't always move perfectly, specially in fast & chaotic movements and a short animated gif which loops again & again doesn't help much ... but I think the current result appears enough satisfying for most people, because the attention is driven to other part of the clip !

Last edited:
Finally, I've to admit that hair doesn't always move perfectly, specially in fast & chaotic movements and a short animated gif which loops again & again doesn't help much ... but I think the current result appears enough satisfying for most people, because the attention is driven to other part of the clip !

If you can zoom through the defects really fast no one will notice! :devil:

I saw a tutorial where Charles Taylor (Nerd3D) who works for Poser made a hair prop dynamic but I haven't tried it. Getting the dynamics right would be a challenge - modeling the tendency to fold, shear, weight, air resistance, stretch resistance, coefficients of static and dynamic friction, all takes a lot of thought even for the way cloth should act.

Back
Top Bottom