Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
In my idea, the story is a little longer :

Once they have the girl, they want to make her talk about who she is and what does she search, because they believe she is a spy instead of a journalist.
They actually are members in the rebel group, and their leader gave them the mission to make her talk... and rape is only the second step after they undressed her !
As she is beautiful & naked in their hands, they also are excited by her body, just as you ;) ... and they know that they have the right to do what they want to her !

In my idea, the story is a little longer :

Once they have the girl, they want to make her talk about who she is and what does she search, because they believe she is a spy instead of a journalist.
They actually are members in the rebel group, and their leader gave them the mission to make her talk... and rape is only the second step after they undressed her !
As she is beautiful & naked in their hands, they also are excited by her body, just as you ;) ... and they know that they have the right to do what they want to her !
The brain is the biggest gender organ.

hello bartnel ... please plan a complete crucifixion movie? -10 minutes ??
how did you write it here ... just for info .. thanks for reply!

The brain is the biggest gender organ.
Sure !

@greec : in my idea, it may be more than 10mn I think ... because I planned 4 parts :

1-beginning : she comes into the trap and is stripped
2-She is raped
3-She is whipped and tortured (maybe raped again ?)
4-She finally executed by crucifixion (a few days later and in an another place -outdoor )

Each part may be around 5 mn ... if I manage to do all that I have in mind.

I didn't write anything and I'll show here some short extracts.

NB: I need to ask Dr Google who is Dorothy Brown ... :D

Sure !

@greec : in my idea, it may be more than 10mn I think ... because I planned 4 parts :

2-She is raped
4-She finally executed by crucifixion (a few days later and in an another place -outdoor )

super !! great!!:goodjob:
I just have a stupid question when about to drop out on internet cam ??
thanks a lot!:)

Sure !

2-She is raped

Dorothy Brown??

Sure !

2-She is raped

Dorothy Brown??
Madiosi helping! She is a very active and kinky member here. See her content: @Dorothy Brown

tell me about yourself
Thx for your interest :)
But I'm afraid there's nothing interesting to tell about me ... except maybe about a few strange things laying in a dark deep corner in my mind :

Continuing about this last story .

01Arrival02a.gif
For some (sadistic but practical) reasons, the young journalist is taken to a strange room to wait for her interview with rebel leader.
There, the first information she collects is about the strong taste of this man for middle-age torture instruments
... an information that makes her feel uncomfortable

01Arrival02d.gif

Back
Top Bottom