Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
The most captivating feature of crucifixion is the use of nails or spikes and Bartnel has created for us a fascinating and very entrancing example with his Inferno. However there are very few graphic documents of real nailing of hands and apparently none of wrists. The many Good Friday Philippines ceremonies are an exception but here is a real instance:

https://www.krqe.com/news/investiga...ue-tells-his-story_2018010402555430/900291783

And for a detailed and very real and very stupid case, probably known to most readers, go to:

Just to say that we need to keep an eye on the rules here:

"We do not allow images or videos which portray real life crux-play using nails, or any content that encourages or assists such activity, which is likely to cause serious, permanent injury or even death, and which could lead to criminal charges."

However, I'm not sure that too many members will be nailing their hands to the dining room table on the strength of that video... :rolleyes:

The most captivating feature of crucifixion is the use of nails or spikes and Bartnel has created for us a fascinating and very entrancing example with his Inferno. However there are very few graphic documents of real nailing of hands and apparently none of wrists. The many Good Friday Philippines ceremonies are an exception but here is a real instance:

https://www.krqe.com/news/investiga...ue-tells-his-story_2018010402555430/900291783

And for a detailed and very real and very stupid case, probably known to most readers, go to:

And we have one well-loved member here who can speak from experience

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/safe-crux.1839/

take note, and don't even think about it!

My dining room table cost me a bundle. It anyone nails their hands to it, I'm nailing their head to it.

And then setting their head on fire.

kisses

willowfall

Anyone in any doubt as to how fond Willow is of her table?

Mind you, I'm not sure she would improve her table much.... :rolleyes:

Shades of the 'Piranha Brothers'!

"and I believe Willowfall nailed your head to a coffee table?"
"Oh yeah, yeah, she did that. But I deserved it. She's a cruel mistress, but fair"

Hi everybody,

My current attempt to do dynamic long hair (I still need to render fast movement), but I wanted to share this one (same girl than previous one with brown short hair) :

View attachment 609051
I think the result is interesting, isn't it ?

Oh yes! Very interesting!. Though I do not have this poor girl's lovely assets, when I stare at this amazing vid I can almost feel my arms outstretched to the end of the rigid crossbeam, every muscle straining as my body pulls on the iron nails. The red-hot pain races through my body. My sweaty breasts bobble on my chest as I struggle against the agony of crucifixion. My long hair coyly covers the tops of my breasts and their hard nipples as my head drops down.

"Get her hair out of the way," shout the men in the crowd. "We wanna see her tits!"

Not in full display ( there is a short movie 29' long 1024x576, but not free, sorry ... )
But you can find many short extracts here, all along this topic ;)
Hi Bartnel,

I'm interesting in your animated Story-Line of "Elaine", which is really fantastic.
How can I get the movie - and what is the Price for that?
Could you please give some further informations? "
Love your work and your style!

Best regards,
Paul from Munich, Germany

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much.

Please, don't put any e-mail in public discussion (you may receive a lot of spam if you do so ;) ) but only in private !
Anyway, documentation sent :)

Please, admins, can you erase e-mail in previous post ? (thanks in advance :D )

Back
Top Bottom