Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 450044

I think this image is incredible. It is how I would see myself right after my cross was raised. Already struggling and writhing in pain. My head laid back and looking toward the sky as I pray for mercy and comfort. Wondering why I have to go through this. Why am I suffering like this ?

Unless the women on each side of me were my friends, I would probably be oblivious to them at the very beginning. But I would eventually bond very deeply with both of them and would hope we tried to draw comfort from each other. We would each know exactly what the others were going through.

I would need so much for someone to tell me they care and that they love me. The desperation and helplessness I would be feeling would be off the charts.

Anyone there would hear me praying as I squirm in pain and suffer so much on my cross...

Yes, this is good...nice depiction...the only thing missing is the comus...which your ass would be mounted on....a long one you could not get off off...this would ensure some intense anal pleasures each time you pushed up on your nailed feet to catch your breath as you experienced all the intense pleasures of the cross...

I really like the way the guy is carrying the victim toward her cross in that second picture. I've had some similar situations where one of the guards reaches his hand between her legs and lifts the girl up to the whipping post, and where he grabs her ass to force her toward the cross when she balks and digs her heels in. The one you've done here is interesting.

In the first picture, I don't get the sense that she is running desperately, trying to get away. I think she needs to be leaning forward more, right shoulder twisted and raised more. Don't get me wrong, this is constructive criticism! I really like the way her head is turned toward the source of her fear, the men who are about to crucify her, and her expression of terror. This is a woman in panic, no longer thinking rationally, only wanting to escape or at least delay what is about to be done to her.

The work is excellent....love the second one where he is grabbing her pussy....now her pussy will be wet and excited prior to her nailing....excellent!

Except for very close views, I think that this "old" Victoria 3 is as good as newer characters as Victoria 6 & 7 families ... in fact, better in a few aspects : Victoria 7 family doesn't seem to be compatible with Poser, so impossible to load her within Vue I suppose ... and Victoria 6 family is possible but with a few problems !

Victoria 4 remains my favorite one.
I made another attempt with the "3 sisters" scene, but replacing a Vicky 2 with a Vicky 4 character .
2 views of the same moment (I also changed light and atmosphere).
View attachment 435302 View attachment 435303

From left to right : Vicky 2, Vicky 4 & Vicky 3

What do you think about it ?

Excellent nailings.....now they are raised...the cross set in the hole jolting her crucified body with pleasue...best part is they know there is now no escape!...they must now enjoy all the orgasms and intense pleasures their bodies will experience on the cross.

I agree that total nudity is more arousing, but I always thought that, if it is the same from beginning to the end, it looses its effect quite fast (for example, a beautiful nude girl appears a lot more naked in a crowd of clothed people than in a crowd of naked people and it's the same in a temporal timeline : if she is naked from beginning to end, we hardly notice she is naked at the end).
So, I think it could be interesting to have her wearing something (even torn) at the beginning, like here :

E-Crux00-160.png
then undressed (only a little loincloth left) to be whipped, and finally completely naked to be nailed on the cross ?

I agree that total nudity is more arousing, but I always thought that, if it is the same from beginning to the end, it looses its effect quite fast (for example, a beautiful nude girl appears a lot more naked in a crowd of clothed people than in a crowd of naked people and it's the same in a temporal timeline : if she is naked from beginning to end, we hardly notice she is naked at the end).
So, I think it could be interesting to have her wearing something (even torn) at the beginning, like here :

View attachment 711863
then undressed (only a little loincloth left) to be whipped, and finally completely naked to be nailed on the cross ?

Although I agree with the stylistic concept behind this, I feel that in this age of consumerism, it will be ecological wiser to keep my clothes intact – somebody else may benefit from them – so I would prefer to be dressed only by the marks of the flogging...

I agree that total nudity is more arousing, but I always thought that, if it is the same from beginning to the end, it looses its effect quite fast (for example, a beautiful nude girl appears a lot more naked in a crowd of clothed people than in a crowd of naked people and it's the same in a temporal timeline : if she is naked from beginning to end, we hardly notice she is naked at the end). So, I think it could be interesting to have her wearing something (even torn) at the beginning). <snip>

I agree completely, and I appreciate you sharing your art with us. I wish I had the funds to purchase your work, but don't take that as a complaint. I understand that you need compensation for your work, and it is excellent work indeed. Well worth the purchase price - if I had it!

bleumune

Back
Top Bottom