Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
I find the stripping of the victim at the scene of the execution most arousing, and that the victim is forcibly stripped rather than allowed to undress herself. This is a fabulous scene you have created here Bartnel, and I like your suggestion of a scanty loincloth to be then revealed, perhaps tied loosely around the hips by a cord, that may be tugged free allowing the last vestiges of covering to fall away...
What film is it?

Hi everybody,

It seems that I didn't show any animated stuff since a very long time (sorry for that).
Here's a little one that was disgarded in final movie of Elaine story

View attachment 771637
(same scene than previous image)
Coo.. I bet that knocked the wind out of her! :eek:

Stunning, in all senses of the word, Bartnel! :)

Thank you everybody :lol:
And thanks a lot @Migoz2

I have to admit that attacks and critics last spring have cooled me down and largely slowed down in my posts on this forum.
It's sad, especially for those who love my work here, but it's life!
In fact, many other fantasies stimulate my imagination to make images and animations, the most important being that there are beautiful girls, possibly naked :jump1:
And Deviant Art is a very good place for that.

Thank you everybody :lol:
And thanks a lot @Migoz2

I have to admit that attacks and critics last spring have cooled me down and largely slowed down in my posts on this forum.
It's sad, especially for those who love my work here, but it's life!
In fact, many other fantasies stimulate my imagination to make images and animations, the most important being that there are beautiful girls, possibly naked :jump1:
And Deviant Art is a very good place for that.
There are fools on every site... ignore them!!!

You are right @thehangingtree, but after this "adventure", I had the feeling that people here (not all people, but a part of them) were not as friendly as before ... nothing more than a feeling I admit.
I may also consider publishing images not directly related to crucifixion?

View attachment 772520
This image is part of a story I shall publish on Deviant Art some day (not before 2020 I think)
Publish as you wish and if someone bothers you send a message to a moderator and we will look into it...

Back
Top Bottom