Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
You are right Migoz2.
The Elaine character was made long ago (was not called "Elaine" at that time) and was refined year after year...
Sure she suffered a lot of abuse, tortures and ordeals at my hands in the past years. I confess that, as her creator, I was not very kind with her :firedevil:

You are right Migoz2.
The Elaine character was made long ago (was not called "Elaine" at that time) and was refined year after year...
Sure she suffered a lot of abuse, tortures and ordeals at my hands in the past years. I confess that, as her creator, I was not very kind with her :firedevil:
All great artists have their 'muses'! Nowhere does it say that they have to be treated kindly. (Read the fine print, @Barbaria1!)

Hey, Bartnel, is there any particular reason why your crosses usually include footrests?
In fact, yes : I usually prefer crucified girls with legs not too much folded. Footrests allow that with ankles unbroken.

Another reason is more cruel: the condemmed can try to rest her feet on the footrest top, before her feet are nailed (because being suspended by her nailed wrists may simply kill her without support for her body).
This is shown here: image
In this animation, her feet are still not nailed

Thank you @Jollyrei :)

To @Migoz2 : so Elaine is one of my muses ;)

In fact, yes : I usually prefer crucified girls with legs not too much folded. Footrests allow that with ankles unbroken.

Another reason is more cruel: the condemmed can try to rest her feet on the footrest top, before her feet are nailed (because being suspended by her nailed wrists may simply kill her without support for her body).
This is shown here: image

As pointed out early in the last decade by Yusseby.

Attachments

• 7F10BEAD-1E7F-4BD5-8999-CF3963533E59.jpeg
    7F10BEAD-1E7F-4BD5-8999-CF3963533E59.jpeg
    766.5 KB · Views: 1,619
You are right Migoz2.

Her body secretly lusted for all of it....perfect sequence...her stripping totally nude...rapes by both of her executioners...her bodys scourging and then its nailing......when she was nailed and raised up totally nude her for all to lust after....her lustful body was def experiencing intense pleasure in suffering..

Her body secretly lusted for all of it....perfect sequence...her stripping totally nude...rapes by both of her executioners...her bodys scourging and then its nailing......when she was nailed and raised up totally nude her for all to lust after....her lustful body was def experiencing intense pleasure in suffering..

Yeah, Nail, Markus is your meat. :eek: :babeando:;)

Attachments

• 0BD85225-93C8-4DDD-BB1A-C8B8E385ADA6.jpeg
    0BD85225-93C8-4DDD-BB1A-C8B8E385ADA6.jpeg
    308.4 KB · Views: 1,520
Back
Top Bottom