Bartnel's Inferno

Go to CruxDreams.com
No no , Hasturan & Dorothy , what do you think ?
As director & producer of your fantasies, I deserve some reward !

I have to choose the scenario, actors, filming locations ...

Script 1 :

SunnyStreets01.gif
Sunny afternoon in the city, the heroin is a young dark haired girl in a pretty little black dress ...

Script 2 :

NightStreets01.gif
Night in the city streets, the blond heroin dressed in white goes back home after a hard working day ...

Script 3 :

NighDeadEnd01.gif
Our young journalist seems to be also in this dark alley ?!?

No no , Hasturan & Dorothy , what do you think ?
As director & producer of your fantasies, I deserve some reward !

I have to choose the scenario, actors, filming locations ...

Script 1 :

View attachment 528584
Sunny afternoon in the city, the heroin is a young dark haired girl in a pretty little black dress ...

Script 2 :

View attachment 528585
Night in the city streets, the blond heroin dressed in white goes back home after a hard working day ...

Script 3 :

View attachment 528586
Our young journalist seems to be also in this dark alley ?!?

Second And Third One I`m Fair Haired Not Dark

Lord Bartnel, we must admit that you are one of the "great experts" here... We'd rarely commenting here because your works always made us 'speechless'... Words are never enough to expressing our excitements, really. Beside your expensive software, you are truelly have remarkable skills.

Sometimes we felt bad because we 'just enjoy' your works, so we try to contribute a simple idea (if you already had your idea or doesn't like it, then just scrap it! :D).

----------------------------------------------------------

And about "Miss Elaine's execution", we have some ideas: Is there has another 'unseen' crucified girls on the execution site (but has been seen by Elaine before)?

A. If no other 'victims': Elaine surrendered when she dragged out by the rebels (as she thoughs that she would face another rapes), until too late to realise as she lied to the ground, her arms streched and held on patibulum, and first spike spotted to her wrist.

B. If there has another 'victims' (no matter dead or half-dead) on the ground, she would be panic while dragged to the lying patibulum and tries to fight (in vain).

----------------------------------------------------------

Her late-panic or sudden-panic attractive expression will be interesting, won't it? ;) Thank you for your works here, Sire... Best regards.

A few more on 2nd script :

NightStreet02.gif
You walk quietly in city streets at night, but you suddenly fell you're not alone ... your heart beats a little faster and you walk also a little faster ...

NightStreet03.gif
After a while, it seems that they are not after you, finally ... but no luck, 2 other guys are there, in this dark alley, looking at you !

(this story is a good way to work on night lights )

A few more on 2nd script :

View attachment 529957
You walk quietly in city streets at night, but you suddenly fell you're not alone ... your heart beats a little faster and you walk also a little faster ...

View attachment 529958
After a while, it seems that they are not after you, finally ... but no luck, 2 other guys are there, in this dark alley, looking at you !

(this story is a good way to work on night lights )
You have Dorothy's walk down with the swing of her arse and the sway of her breasts. If I were a Neanderthal I would say she is asking for what is coming...

...wait- I am a Neanderthal!!!

It seems Dorothy's not around anymore ;)

So, I may continue previous show !

View attachment 530469

NB: @thehangingtree : I heard somewhere that we all have some Neanderthal DNA in our genom ? ....
Nice post, Dorothy will be around (she was online this afternoon her time). She is going to be jealous of this brunette!!!

Your works here are so epic, Lord Bartnel. Even it made us imagine the aftermath story about Elaine. Thank you so much for sharing it here before, our good man. :)

In the starry night, the dying Elaine hears the loud gunfires. The government troops raiding the terrorist base. The battle was so intense. The last terrorist runs passing her cross trying to escape. A last terrifying gunfire sound from Magnum AWP heard and the last terrorist falling down with a bullethole to his head. No terrorist survived in that night. All dead. Some of the government troopers suffers injuries but no casualities.

A scout comes to the last terrorist for checking the corpse without paying too much attention to his dark surroundings. "...he...help me...", Elaine voice very weak but enough to draw the soldier's attention. The soldier still in his combat awareness and he used his flashlight. His eyes wider and can't believe what he saw; A naked young woman crucified on the wooden cross. "LIEUTENANT!!! GO TO THE BACKYARD!!! BRING MEDICS!!! I NEED YOU HERE!!!", the soldier yells to his communicator.

The soldier comes to the cross, "You safe now, milady. Please stay with us.... talk to me... my name is Bart. Milady please look at me...", the soldier accidentally touch her feet. "Ah... ohhh... it hurts...", Elaine cries. The soldier pulls out his hand, "Ow...forgive me, milady.". "...Elaine...my name...is Elaine...", Elaine's breath still so heavy.

"Bart!!! What's wrong?" The commander comes with medics and some of his men. "My friends are here now. We'll help you now.", Bart tries to comforting Elaine. When they arrived, they can't believe what they saw. "She still alive! She is the lost journalist! We must help her now and fast, Lieutenant!", said Bart to his commanding officer. "The situation now safe and clear. All terrorists has been eliminated. Let's help her! Bring the tools!", the lieutenant commands. They cut the cross base with a chainsaw and gently lying the cross to the ground. "Ah...ah....", Elaine moans. Elaine now not hanging anymore but she passed out. A medic covering her lying naked body with a blanket.

The medic checking her condition. "She is dying, sir! This is emergency situation! Our medic equipments can't help!", the medic reporting about the fainting woman. "Damn! The closest hospital still so far from here! She won't make it there by our trucks! Bart! Call our scout helicopter! It's the fastest way!". "Understood!", then Bart talks again to his communicators. "Sir! The small helicopter can't carry her while she still nailed to the cross!", the sniper's words realise them. "We have no choice then.", the lieutenant said to them, "Do it! I know it may get worse, but it still has a chance to save her!". The other soldier brings other tools.

From far away, hears the sound of helicopter engine that comes to them. The weak Elaine accompanied by Bart now regains her conciousness, "...b...Bart...?". "I'm here, Elaine. Please drink it...", Bart brings her water. After Elaine drank the water, "Elaine! Please hold it!", Bart holds by hugging Elaine so tightly, "One! ...Two!...NOW!!!". "AAAHHHHH....!!!", Elaine screams and writhing so wildly. The lieutenant and other soldiers with their tools fastly pulling out all of her nails at the same time. The medics immediatelly bandage all her nail wounds so tight preventing more blood loss. The helicopter arrives. "Bart! You and Nel allowed to take her to the hospital! We'll take the rest here!". "Affirmative!", Bart carrying Elaine at the double accompanied by a medic goes to the nearest hospital by the helicopter.

Several months later, Elaine has survived, but the wounds, blood loss, trauma, and shock made her falls to comatose condition for months before. Elaine's nail wounds has been healed even has scars left. Her hair now grew longer. She accompanied by a doctor and nurses. Elaine's sweating naked body covered with a large blanket lying on the hospital bed and her both hands holds the iron headboard above her head. Her sweating beautiful face grimaced in pain. She moaning and panting out. "AHHHH...!!", Elaine screams and pantings heavily. Seconds later, a baby cries so loud. Then a nurse said, "It's a girl!".

This simple story just come to our minds after saw your briliant works, Lord Bartnel. We just imagine that the seed of Elaine's executioner has grown in her womb, and we share our imagination here before lost in time. Please don't blame us...

Your works here are so epic, Lord Bartnel. Even it made us imagine the aftermath story about Elaine. Thank you so much for sharing it here before, our good man. :)

In the starry night, the dying Elaine hears the loud gunfires. The government troops raiding the terrorist base. The battle was so intense. The last terrorist runs passing her cross trying to escape. A last terrifying gunfire sound from Magnum AWP heard and the last terrorist falling down with a bullethole to his head. No terrorist survived in that night. All dead. Some of the government troopers suffers injuries but no casualities.

A scout comes to the last terrorist for checking the corpse without paying too much attention to his dark surroundings. "...he...help me...", Elaine voice very weak but enough to draw the soldier's attention. The soldier still in his combat awareness and he used his flashlight. His eyes wider and can't believe what he saw; A naked young woman crucified on the wooden cross. "LIEUTENANT!!! GO TO THE BACKYARD!!! BRING MEDICS!!! I NEED YOU HERE!!!", the soldier yells to his communicator.

The soldier comes to the cross, "You safe now, milady. Please stay with us.... talk to me... my name is Bart. Milady please look at me...", the soldier accidentally touch her feet. "Ah... ohhh... it hurts...", Elaine cries. The soldier pulls out his hand, "Ow...forgive me, milady.". "...Elaine...my name...is Elaine...", Elaine's breath still so heavy.

"Bart!!! What's wrong?" The commander comes with medics and some of his men. "My friends are here now. We'll help you now.", Bart tries to comforting Elaine. When they arrived, they can't believe what they saw. "She still alive! She is the lost journalist! We must help her now and fast, Lieutenant!", said Bart to his commanding officer. "The situation now safe and clear. All terrorists has been eliminated. Let's help her! Bring the tools!", the lieutenant commands. They cut the cross base with a chainsaw and gently lying the cross to the ground. "Ah...ah....", Elaine moans. Elaine now not hanging anymore but she passed out. A medic covering her lying naked body with a blanket.

The medic checking her condition. "She is dying, sir! This is emergency situation! Our medic equipments can't help!", the medic reporting about the fainting woman. "Damn! The closest hospital still so far from here! She won't make it there by our trucks! Bart! Call our scout helicopter! It's the fastest way!". "Understood!", then Bart talks again to his communicators. "Sir! The small helicopter can't carry her while she still nailed to the cross!", the sniper's words realise them. "We have no choice then.", the lieutenant said to them, "Do it! I know it may get worse, but it still has a chance to save her!". The other soldier brings other tools.

From far away, hears the sound of helicopter engine that comes to them. The weak Elaine accompanied by Bart now regains her conciousness, "...b...Bart...?". "I'm here, Elaine. Please drink it...", Bart brings her water. After Elaine drank the water, "Elaine! Please hold it!", Bart holds by hugging Elaine so tightly, "One! ...Two!...NOW!!!". "AAAHHHHH....!!!", Elaine screams and writhing so wildly. The lieutenant and other soldiers with their tools fastly pulling out all of her nails at the same time. The medics immediatelly bandage all her nail wounds so tight preventing more blood loss. The helicopter arrives. "Bart! You and Nel allowed to take her to the hospital! We'll take the rest here!". "Affirmative!", Bart carrying Elaine at the double accompanied by a medic goes to the nearest hospital by the helicopter.

Several months later, Elaine has survived, but the wounds, blood loss, trauma, and shock made her falls to comatose condition for months before. Elaine's nail wounds has been healed even has scars left. Her hair now grew longer. She accompanied by a doctor and nurses. Elaine's sweating naked body covered with a large blanket lying on the hospital bed and her both hands holds the iron headboard above her head. Her sweating beautiful face grimaced in pain. She moaning and panting out. "AHHHH...!!", Elaine screams and pantings heavily. Seconds later, a baby cries so loud. Then a nurse said, "It's a girl!".

This simple story just come to our minds after saw your briliant works, Lord Bartnel. We just imagine that the seed of Elaine's executioner has grown in her womb, and we share our imagination here before lost in time. Please don't blame us...

A lovely little story, cavalera, complete,, flows well, unexpected end.

I agree with Old slave ! Very interesting, unexpected ... and also terrifying end !

That makes me wonder :
With modern medicine, is it possible to survive to such wounds a long time, even if being released after only a few hours on the cross ?
I also suppose that her mind will be the first to sink in horror and madness ... without any possible recovery ?

It seems Dorothy's not around anymore ;)

So, I may continue previous show !

View attachment 530469

NB: @thehangingtree : I heard somewhere that we all have some Neanderthal DNA in our genom ? ....

Now that is just wonderful, but i would`nt shake my head from side to side
i would wrap my legs around him and pull him in close, whispering, unload
in me honey, unload

Back
Top Bottom