Basement Bound: A Stan Goldman/Barbara Moore Adventure

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was just getting into the swing of things ... topless in my jeans, whacking Goldman again and again across his bare ass with my new riding crop, the sweat of exertion already glistening on my chest and back ...
A bit of a change of pace for you, on the delivery end of the whip.:D You're just mentioning the "topless" aspect to emphasize to us that we're missing something and thus much less fortunate than Goldman, of course. :very_hot:
when the Russians barged in on us!
On the other hand, perhaps not so unfortunate for us that we're not there. I suspect they aren't there to hack your computers.
Alex is gonna love the price you're going to bring on the slave market. No wonder he has a standing offer for your sweet little ass!"
That's "tight little" to you, buster!:facepalm::cool:
while Pavel applied a strip of duct tape to my mouth.
I see your reputation precedes you. :rolleyes::D
Seems I had been right all along and wanted him to acknowledge it. But he just replied with a pained and doleful look.
But will there be another, better time for "I told you so?" :eek: On the other hand, one does understand the pained and doleful look, all things considered.
On either side of me, similarly bound in place, were two naked girls. One of them, presumably Tina, looked remarkably like me. I had thought so when I had first seen her picture, but in real life, despite the gag and her reddened eyes, the resemblance was astonishing. The other one, logically, had to be Josie.
Is this where you cheerfully tell them you're there to rescue them and all will be well? :confused::eek::oops::doh:
And if they succeeded in their plans, we would certainly never be heard from again, nor were we likely to enjoy our travels.
It's not the Princess Grill deck of the Queen Mary 2, that's for sure.
"Fuck you!" I yelled angrily as he stepped back ...
"Sure boss," chirped Pavel, brandishing a short multi-thonged whip and positioning himself directly behind me.
I think he's going to do as you suggested. :rolleyes::doh::eek::eek::eek:

Exciting chapter. How will our heroes get out of this one?

Back
Top Bottom