Basement Bound: A Stan Goldman/Barbara Moore Adventure

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now, that's a cool story! :)

Completely different from the ones I've read before from that Authors ("Plantation Plight" and "Mine Misery"), but nevertheless very good :)

Seems to me that you got a various talents there! :)

Thanks Alice. The talent is all mine. Goldman just tags along for the fun :peep:

Now, that's a cool story! :)

Completely different from the ones I've read before from that Authors ("Plantation Plight" and "Mine Misery"), but nevertheless very good :)

Seems to me that you got a various talents there! :)
Thank you Alice

Thanks Alice. The talent is all mine. Goldman just tags along for the fun :peep:
Pfttttttttttttt!
Don't believe a word she says. :p She'd have been dead a long time ago if not for me!

Thank you Alice

Pfttttttttttttt!
Don't believe a word she says. :p She'd have been dead a long time ago if not for me!
Bicker, Bicker, Stan and Barb, you are like an old married couple. If I wanted that, I'd watch "All in the Family" reruns. Go rock a while on your porch with glass of Ex-lax each, until you feel more regular!

Just finished the story: damn you Barb and Stan, you kept me away from my gardening. The fact that your story was more interesting than my pansies says it all, well done.

I hope you cut the boys and girls from the precinct in to the royalties on the next book, I still don't fancy Stan's chances if the helicopter wasn't there.

And what's with Tina in the final scene? This wasn't just sex under duress, was it? Has Barb invited Tina for a "girls night in" yet?

Just finished the story: damn you Barb and Stan, you kept me away from my gardening. The fact that your story was more interesting than my pansies says it all, well done.

I hope you cut the boys and girls from the precinct in to the royalties on the next book, I still don't fancy Stan's chances if the helicopter wasn't there.

And what's with Tina in the final scene? This wasn't just sex under duress, was it? Has Barb invited Tina for a "girls night in" yet?
More interesting than pansies, you say? I should probably forego the bad jokes and just say thanks. ;)

As far Barb inviting Tina, that would leave Stan all alone, so maybe he'll give Josie a call...:devil:

Back
Top Bottom