BDSM CLUB

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the club last evening and continued my position training ,Last night my Domme also started what she calls GAG Reflex Training. She tied my hands behind my back and had me kneel. She had me perform oral on one of her male subs. She would take a handful of my hair and push his cock down my throat and hold me there and kept repeating it so I will eventually learn to control my gag reflex.

I was at the club last evening and continued my position training ,Last night my Domme also started what she calls GAG Reflex Training. She tied my hands behind my back and had me kneel. She had me perform oral on one of her male subs. She would take a handful of my hair and push his cock down my throat and hold me there and kept repeating it so I will eventually learn to control my gag reflex.
I'll bet you didn't swallow...

How’s that coming along?

I never do. I spit it out.

Swallowing's not compulsory?

I gag easily so it will take time, I have a feeling the male Doms will want me to swallow at some point.

Re gag reflex control, have you tried practicing at home?

Attachments

• 7D4991EA-C746-4F18-8A88-1854FC199619.gif
    7D4991EA-C746-4F18-8A88-1854FC199619.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom