D7C6542C-9AF2-4422-AD5B-0B7AE5A7EA8F.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 71
  • E372D22D-B6FD-4C27-888C-CFD2722140E8.jpeg
    E372D22D-B6FD-4C27-888C-CFD2722140E8.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 2CD84AE6-30D2-4AE8-8EB6-9B5B8C6271C8.jpeg
    2CD84AE6-30D2-4AE8-8EB6-9B5B8C6271C8.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 64
My Domme is now showing me orgasm edging . She tied my hands behind my back and had me stand with my legs spread to shoulder width. She rubbed my pussy and clit with her fingers making me wet .She also inserted her fingers and would bring me close to orgasm and then stop. She keep repeating that process , she wants me to learn to control when I orgasm so that I will be able to only do it when she allows me . After training if I do have an orgasm without her permission I will be punished.

My Domme is now showing me orgasm edging . She tied my hands behind my back and had me stand with my legs spread to shoulder width. She rubbed my pussy and clit with her fingers making me wet .She also inserted her fingers and would bring me close to orgasm and then stop. She keep repeating that process , she wants me to learn to control when I orgasm so that I will be able to only do it when she allows me . After training if I do have an orgasm without her permission I will be punished.
Ahh my favourite. Put you on a cross and egde you, after a week of edging you of course. Any naughtiness, even a hint and you know what you get???

As my Domme continues to train me I have found out how much I enjoy to please her and I'm more submissive then I realized. I'm learning my likes and dislikes as I proceed . During my gag reflex training my Domme noticed that I all ways spit rather then swallow. That is not a problem for her but she told me that male Doms may be offended by a sub not swallowing. From talking with her it's my choice if I spit or swallow and would not be forced to do anything I'm not comfortable doing but I also do not want to disappoint her or the oher Doms at the club.So I'm not sure what to do . Any suggestions from other subs would be helpful for me.

As my Domme continues to train me I have found out how much I enjoy to please her and I'm more submissive then I realized. I'm learning my likes and dislikes as I proceed . During my gag reflex training my Domme noticed that I all ways spit rather then swallow. That is not a problem for her but she told me that male Doms may be offended by a sub not swallowing. From talking with her it's my choice if I spit or swallow and would not be forced to do anything I'm not comfortable doing but I also do not want to disappoint her or the oher Doms at the club.So I'm not sure what to do . Any suggestions from other subs would be helpful for me.
Not swallowing could be dangerous...

:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot: 'nough said!
So I'm not sure what to do . Any suggestions from other subs would be helpful for me.
Don't ask @Barbaria1 .

You are amazing girl Kathy, to take load in mouth is a great thing, even not to swallow, it's rare and wonderful thing, at least in my world it's very rare thing.

Last edited:
You are amazing girl Kathy, to take load in mouth is a great thing, even not to swallow, it's rare and wonderful thing, at least in my world it's very rare.
So true. Some girls prefer a facial, or more frequently "don't you dare squirt that disgusting stuff anywhere on me, you pervert!"

bdsmlr-20426-xgSjfXoYfZ.jpg

But I wonder : do you limit BDSM in the fact of licking your Dom ? I was thinking that it rather was for a Dom, to make his (her) Sum suffering to bring him (her) to the pleasure and if he (she) is succeeding , to be so much satisfied in having , with his (her) technics , driven this Sum to this result ...
I wonder ...;)

If you're not happy to do it don't do it. And consider that they might WANT you to piss them off.... and get punished.

Not speaking from experience, as I've never had half the balls you've shown to go do this, but surley a naughty sub is better than a compliant one?

But I wonder : do you limit BDSM in the fact of licking your Dom ? I was thinking that it rather was for a Dom, to make his (her) Sum suffering to bring him (her) to the pleasure and if he (she) is succeeding , to be so much satisfied in having , with his (her) technics , driven this Sum to this result ...
I wonder ...;)

My Domme is a great lady and she is teaching me so much about BDSM , I have a lot to learn and I'm enjoying doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom