The Misadventures of Barbara Moore.

Go to CruxDreams.com
you made the mistake of under estimating us, thinking we are ignorant red necks down here
Well, yeah! Everyone knows that.

Were you and that idiot Sharp so stupid that you thought I wouldn`t do some serious checking when a smart educated gal like you turned up in Hicksville?"

Don’t underestimate Sharp. His name says it all.

Barbara Moore was no stranger to having sex with other women, but it was usually with friends and women from a similar social circle exploring each others bodies and reaching a mutual climax. She did occasionally fantasise about submitting to a dominant alpha female, but had never actually tried it in reality. She was nervous, and aware of her obvious arousal, as she gingerly made her way to obediently kneel between Joan`s widely spread thighs, and what`s more, she knew that Joan was also aware of it.
Joan Tree reached out her right hand and wound her steely fingers in Barb`s lustrous locks with an unbreakable grip, lifting her captive`s head until their eyes met, Barb`s apprehensive brown eyed gaze contrasting with the implacable blue eyed stare of the Warden.

"Listen carefully, Moore, as things stand at the moment, I plan to have you publicly flogged tomorrow, you have one chance of saving yourself and it hinges on whether or not I`m satisfied with your performance over the next few minutes, and I mean really SATISFIED.?"
"Get my drift?"

With that, she forced the hapless reporter`s head deep into her blonde crotch. Barb was horrified, but had no choice, and knew what she had to do. She was pleasantly surprised, Joan`s trimmed blonde thatch was clean, and actually had a slight smell of lavender water, and she managed to part the blonde hair with her tongue and gently stimulate the moist inner labia, causing the dominant woman to become more and more aroused.
"Way to go, Moore. Suck My clit. Suck my clit." cried Joan, before coming to an explosive climax leaving some of her juices on Barb`s face.

Both women were temporarily exhausted by their efforts, but it was not long before Joan barked, "Who told you to stop, Moore."
Joan was insatiable, and Moore had no choice but to bring her tormentor to a climax on two more occasions,

Joan stood up, stripped off the rest of her clothes, grabbed Barb by her ear and marched her off to the shower room where she forced her under the running warm water before joining her. Barb was glad to have her first warm shower since leaving Chicago, although she did not appreciate the intrusive groping of Joan`s steely fingers, which seemed to be everywhere, paying particular attention to the band of bruised flesh on her buttocks, twisting the tumescent nipples and pinching the erect clitoris much to her evident discomfort and Joan`s evil delight.

When their showering was complete, Joan ordered Barb to follow her into what she referred to as her play room where there were racks of whips and canes and restraint devices among which was an obviously antique oak framework.

"Mount up, girl."
Barb obediently climbed onto the frame and offered up her wrists and ankles and allowed the Warden to secure her firmly to it in bent posture with her legs widely spread.
"Please don`t flog me, Ma`am" Barb pleaded.
"I`m not going to flog you today, this isn`t a punishment frame, it`s an old family heirloom saved from the antebellum Tree estate. It is in fact, a breeding frame where the Nigra gals were secured to allow the bucks to service them. In a few minutes you`ll be having a visitor."

"No, No No" screamed Barb. "Yes, Yes Yes." replied Joan before she left Barb to contemplate her fate.
After about ten minutes the door opened and a man entered the Play Room. Barb looked up in horror to see that it was Judge Tree the bastard who had sentenced her.

TBC>

His Honour Judge H.T.Tree was in happy and relaxed mood, things had gone well in Court today, another three women sentenced to thirty days apiece on the Prison Farm, he had eaten well at dinner and consumed a fair quantity of Seagram`s Whiskey and now on arrival at the Farm he was confronted by that mouthy Chicago girl, Moore, stark naked on the old family breeding frame. Good old Joan, did she mistakenly think it was his birthday.
He walked round the helpless beauty taking in the extent of her naked charms, the pendant breasts with the bullet nipples, the shapely ass with the angry band of pain across its centre, if he was honest, he was surprised she hadn`t earned herself more lashes than that.
He squeezed the painfully bruised flesh, and Moore cried out in pain, that will teach the little slut, he thought, before running his long fingers over her blatantly presented, cleanly shaven labia.

"Not so fast, brother, come to my office, we need to talk first"

"Why? What`s up, Joan?"

"This bitch is a reporter for Crux Chronicle and she`s down here to expose us. Don`t worry, I already have things in hand, her boss Sharp has been bribed to say that she has taken her annual vacation, and tomorrow,, she`s going to write her resignation and a load of post cards which we will drip feed to him, so nobody will question her absence. He thinks she`s a stuck up pain in the ass and is happy to be rid of her."

"I gave her 120 days, so we`ve plenty of time to decide what to with her. I have contacts in Mexico who are ready to buy pussy at the right price, and then there`s always opportunities in the Middle East for white slave girls. I`ll get on it tomorrow, but tonight I`m going to fuck her, and in a way that will take all the starch out of her, and make it easier to get her to sign that resignation letter tomorrow."

"Good, after we get her to sign the stuff we need tomorrow, I`ll let Gretchen have her, I know she`s got plans for her, and when she`s had her way, I`ll ensure that she works the little slut so hard she won`t know whether she`s coming or going."

"Good, that`s settled then. Joan, you still got that whalebone switch? Well, bring it with you and find me some butter."

The Trees re-entered the Playroom, the Judge with an evil grin on his face carrying a tub of butter and Joan purposefully flexing her long whalebone switch.

Tree went to stand in front of the naked Barb, who was firmly secured to the breeding frame, arms and legs widely spread. He bent so that his angry face was only inches away from hers

"Listen to me, Miss smart ass. You think you are clever coming down here to make trouble and then showing contempt in my Court, well there is a price to be paid. I`m going to take my pecker out and you are going to suck it until it`s hard, don`t even think of refusing, or my sister will cut that that tight little ass to ribbons.
Open up and get to work."

Knowing her position was hopeless, Barb reluctantly took the flaccid penis between her lips and began to work it, getting it ever harder, despite her disgust and feelings of nausea, until it was fully erect.

"Ever see the movie `Last Tango in Paris.`, Moore? If you did, you`ll know what`s coming next. If not, you`re in for a surprise."

With that, he moved behind the helpless woman, removed the lid from the tub of butter, scooped out a portion with two fingers and began to massage it into the buttock cheeks, finally inserting a butter coated finger to lubricate the tight rosebud anus.

"No, no, you bastard you can`t do that. Fuck you, you bastard."

Barb had a distinct aversion to anal sex after a few painful sorties with earlier lovers, and now here she was helpless on this breeding frame, about to be raped by this cruel bastard, and there was nothing she could do about it.
Tree parted her cheeks and presented his glans to her anus. It took a few seconds to gain entry, and then a few more before he got past her sphincter and despite her pitiful pleas, he fucked her with long hard strokes. For the next few moments , the air was filled with Tree`s grunting and panting and Barb`s cries of distress until he ejaculated and withdrew his now limp penis, leaving the gaping anus dripping with his semen and a light trickle of blood.

Barb was a broken woman ,just hanging limply on the frame, her body wracked with sobs and her tear stained face a mask of agony and shame. Even Joan appeared shocked at what just taken place.

"Now, that`s the way to fuck a Blue State slut."

"Regarding your first point, you are right, the Tree siblings, by failing to video your sodomy, missed a glorious opportunity to increase our income stream.
As to your second, if you think that I am not capable of making a randy little slut sign a letter of resignation, you are making a grave mistake."

Signed-- G. Kramer. (Captain.)

After Tree`s brutal rape of Barb`s anus, he and his sister held a brief discussion and decided it was time to inform Gretchen Kramer of the situation and hold a Council of War. Joan phoned the Captain and gave her a brief update of recent developments, and Gretchen was soon ringing at her doorbell.
She entered the Warden`s residence, smartly dressed, as always, and bearing her portable field telephone set.

"This is the position, Gretchen, the slut, Moore, is a reporter for the Crux Chronicle, sent here to do a lurid expose of our activities. I have managed to circumvent that by having her boss, Sharp, bribed to say she is away on vacation. I`ve also got him to send me an email of her genuine signature and I`ve typed this letter of resignation, which we just need her to sign, I`m sure you can engineer that. I`m also sourcing a series of postcards from various parts of the country which we`ll have her sign over the next few weeks before we make her disappear."

"How do you plan to do that?"

"My brother here has been making some calls on his untraceable phone. and there is a guy called Cesar Montego who runs a chain of cathouses in Juarez who has shown interest, and also the Emir of somewhere or other, deep in Saudi Arabia is looking to obtain some Western pussy. That`s only the beginning.
We just need you to obtain that signature, we know you`ve had the hots for her since day one, so if you`re successful, she`s yours for the rest of the week before we put her to work, although it would be useful to produce a photographic portfolio of her charms to boost her price. Can you manage that?"

"Of course. BY the way, you know we are losing Sergeant Green and we need a replacement, well, Molly Smith is back, she was a very effective Barrack Leader the last time she was here, and if his Honour could commute her sentence, she would be ideal, happy to work for minimum wage and all the ass she can whup.. We could task her to keep Moore up to scratch for her probation period."
Where`s Moore at the moment?"

"She`s still strapped to the breeding frame, feeling sorry for herself, my brother gave her ass a good reaming earlier on. Oh, you`ll be glad to know that she`s quite an accomplished pussy licker."

"Let`s get her into your office and secure her.."

Within ten minutes, a disconsolate Barb found herself, still naked, both ankles and her left wrist strapped firmly to Joan`s office chair. Gretchen wasted no time in setting up her field telephone and gently caressing the shaven clitoral hood, releasing the throbbing clitoris to which she attached a cruel crocodile clip, bringing a cry of distress from the recipient. Gretchen attached the other clip to Barb`s left labia, again producing a pained response..

"All systems go."
" Now, Moore, we just need you to sign this letter of resignation. Of course you are going to refuse, so let me give you a little demonstration of the consequences."
With that, Gretchen cranked the handle of the field telephone. The effect on Moore was devastating, she went rigid, the veins and muscles in her neck standing out, her breasts dancing erotically and she screamed like a banshee.
Nobody could question Barb`s courage, but after last night`s sodomy, she was psychologically at a low ebb, and with the increasing length and strength of each successive jolt of electricity sending streaks of fire through the core of her womanhood, the inevitable happened. She surrendered and signed the letter of resignation.

"Mm-Mm-Mm- Mmmmm-Mm" hummed Gretchen, in a parody of the Ride of The Valkyries.

"There`s nothing like the smell of fried pussy in the morning."

TBC.

Last edited:
my brother gave her ass a good reaming earlier on.
I’m trying to forget about that! Or at least imagine that it didn’t happen! :facepalm:

"Mm-Mm-Mm- Mmmmm-Mm" hummed Gretchen, in a parody of the Ride of The Valkyries.

"There`s nothing like the smell of fried pussy in the morning."
Good grief! Where did they find her? :confused:

After she had reluctantly signed her resignation letter, Barb was allowed to sleep on a bare matrass in the spare bedroom of Kramer`s quarters, with her left ankle shacked to the spartan iron bedframe. She had spent a restless night, realising that, in effect, her location would be unknown, even if eventually anybody thought to look for her, a disturbing thought indeed, almost as disturbing as the way Kramer had eyed her helpless nudity at her intake.
Normally, a self confident woman, Barbara had to admit that there was something extremely frightening about Kramer, the force with which she had applied that single lash of the strap, the ruthless efficiency with which she had used that field telephone set to quickly break her resolve, her impressive physique, an athletic six feet tall with toned musculature, but above all it was the steely merciless gaze of those cold grey eyes which caused Barb to have butterflies in her stomach.
Barb had been released from her shackle, allowed to wash and clean up in Kramer`s bathroom and also allowed to eat a small but healthy breakfast containing mainly fruit, but now, once again, she stood in front of her nemesis, naked, legs widely spread, fingers laced behind her head and only too aware of her growing arousal.
Kramer had her cell phone in hand and was taking pictures from every conceivable angle, she event bent and took a close up of the puffy, glistening labia and the prominent erect clitoris.

"Oh, please, no, you cant." Sobbed Barb, adding a belated, "Ma`am" on seeing the cold fury in Kramer`s cruel grey eyes.

"A foolish mistake, Moore, which would normally earn you a severe flogging, but I have something else in mind for you today. Stay where you are and don`t move a muscle until I return, unless you really want that flogging."

Kramer went into the adjoining room and Barb, whose nerves were jangling, listened to a series of sounds which she couldn`t interpret, but which she was sure didn`t augur well for her future. After what seemed an age, Kramer returned carrying a short length of rope and went behind Barb taking her arms down and binding them together, wrist to elbow, which pulled the shoulders back and thrust the breasts forward. She then led her prisoner next door which proved to be a very well equipped home gym, but what immediately caught Barb`s eye was the rolling road, currently motionless, but with a rope dangling above it secured to a stout hook in the ceiling.

"Come along Moore, step up."

When Barb obeyed, Kramer first attached a padded leather collar to her neck and secured this collar to the suspended rope, pulling it tight so that Barb`s heels barely touched the rubber road. Barb was fearful of the way this was developing, but Kramer was in no hurry, and rummaged through a box to return with two evil looking clover clamps which she lost no time in attaching to the tumescent nipples and two silver bells which she attached in turn to the clamps. While Barb found this process extremely painful, as her constant whimpering clearly testified, Kramer was in her element.

"You will appreciate Moore, that when the road starts to roll you will have to work hard to keep up or risk being throttled if you stop or stumble. Our investigations into your previous life indicate that you are reasonably athletic for a sedentary worker, well, we swill soon see."

Kramer then went and and sat in a comfortable chair took a remote controller from her pocket and set the rolling road into motion, slowly at first, to allow Barb to pick up the speed and balance herself, and finally at a moderately brisk pace. What a delightful vision, Kramer thought, this naked beauty desperate to keep up, with her arms tied behind her, having to swing her shoulders to maintain her balance her shapely breasts rocking from side to side and causing the bells to ring constantly.
Barb was under no illusions as to her predicament, she often used this form of exercise in the winter, but then the she enjoyed the benefit of stout trainers lycra shorts and a well designed, well fitting sports bra. With her hands tied behind her, naked, barefoot, and with these dreadful clamps biting into her tender nipples it was taking a great deal more effort to keep pace and stay upright. Just as she thought she had managed to establish a steady pace and was in no danger of falling, Kramer picked up the remote and turned it up two notches, the increased pace almost causing Barb to stumble and after a few minutes she repeated the process . Barb was now virtually sprinting, her beautiful body was glistening with sweat, her breasts hurt like hell and the incessant tinkling of the bells was driving her mad. Her muscles were filling with lactic acid and starting to burn, she knew she was approaching the point of collapse and she felt the collar start to choke as her feet stopped functioning and she stumbled.
Kramer immediately stopped the rolling road and Barb collapsed in a heap.
"On your feet, you lazy bitch."
With a great deal of difficulty, Barb managed to obey, and Kramer removed the collar and unbound her arms.

"Please take the clamps off my breasts."

"No, you are just a weak, oversexed little slut. The Warden tells me that you have some skill as a pussy licker, well, let`s see if she`s right."

TBC.

Last edited:
Gretchen Kramer stepped out of her smart, beautifully cut chinos and then her minute white thong,, to reveal a pubis shaved of all hair, apart from a small neatly trimmed blonde landing strip, which only served to emphasise the nudity of the fleshy outer labia and the clitoris concealed beneath its sheath. She sat down on a straight backed chair, and spread her legs wide, which had the effect of displaying the pink inner labia, and caused her quite large clitoris to escape from its confinement, it was obvious she was rapidly becoming aroused.

"Down here, on your knees, Moore, you know what you have to do."

Unfortunately, thought Barb, that was only too true. Why was it that she, who was normally so feisty and confident with the men in the office, was putty in the hands of Kramer and Joan Tree? In the presence of either of these implacable, cruel women, an icy knot formed in her stomach and she became aroused at the thought of what sexual cruelty and humiliation they would force her to undergo.

"What are you waiting for? I think you need a taste of the cane.?"

"No, Please Ma`am."
Barb sunk to her knees between Kramer`s spread legs, the bells still attached to her tortured nipples, jingling with her every movement, much to Kramer`s amusement. Kramer enjoyed having this beautiful woman submitting to her every whim. If Moore hadn`t realised she was a masochist before she arrived at Hicks, she must surely realise it now, and this was an environment where there was no shortage of cruel dominant women to exploit her vulnerability.

"Get to it, Moore, show me you skills."

Barb obediently dropped to her knees and buried her tongue into the wet yielding pussy which , surprisingly, she did not find too unpleasant an experience, Kramer obviously had a highly developed sense of personal hygene. Barb`s head bobbed up and down as she alternately licked and sucked her mistress` genitalia and the bells on her nipples tinkled musically. This went on until Kramer was finally satisfied and spent herself over the lovely face.

"Not bad, Moore. You`ve dodged the cane, but those clamps stay on your tits."

A couple of hours later, Kramer and Joan Tree met discuss what to do next.

"Did you get the photos I asked for, Gretchen?"

"I certainly did, plus a little bonus I`ll share later."

Kramer took out her cell phone and showed Joan the complete gallery of shots she had taken earlier, featuring a naked Barb in the classic `present`
pose, highlighting her beautiful, though somewhat distressed facial features and also her toned shapely body. Joan smirked at the close up of the erect clitoris and dripping vagina, and commented "That should interest our buyers."

"Wait until you see my little bonus."

Kramer then went to the video section of her phone and showed Joan the footage she had downloaded from the security camera system in her gym.

Joan drank in the frontal shot of the naked Moore`s attempts to keep up with the speed of the rolling road, the distressed expression on her face, the erotic gyrations of the full breasts, which bobbed and bounced as though each had a life of its own and particularly the motion and sound of the bells which were clamped to the slut`s nipples. God, that looked painful.

"That should put quite a few dollars on her price. Can you send me both the pics and the video, Gretchen? That`s really hot. I`d love to have the slut on that rolling road myself, I`d really make her sweat. However, I have managed to obtain a nice selection of postcards for her to sign, so can we get her into you office this time? Do you think we need to wire her up again?

"Who knows? Let`s find out."

Gretchen collected an apprehensive looking Barb, and instead of going to the office returned to her gym.

"Autograph time again Moore, the Warden here needs you to sign a few postcards, and if you hesitate, let me tell you that she is itching to see you repeat your performance on that rolling road, and this time we`ll work you `til you drop. Be a good girl, sign `em , and I`ll even take the clamps off your tits. If you don`t, then it`s back to my field telephone and you`ll be taking some really long distance calls."

Faced with these dreadful alternatives, and in her abject fear of the two harpies, Barb didn`t put up much resistance, doing what Joan required.

"Right, we`ve pampered her enough, Gretchen, it`s time she went into general population and started her sentence."

TBC>

Kramer enjoyed having this beautiful woman submitting to her every whim. If Moore hadn`t realised she was a masochist before she arrived at Hicks, she must surely realise it now,

I’m starting to believe it now :confused:

"Right, we`ve pampered her enough, Gretchen, it`s time she went into general population and started her sentence."

What? You’re telling me there’s Moore? Oh Shit! :facepalm:

Warden Joan Tree and Captain Gretchen Kramer were briefing Sergeant Molly Smith, the ex con Kramer had chosen to promote to Sergeant. Molly was a tough fifty year old, who from her muscular build, obviously pumped iron, and had a stare that exuded menace and literally proclaimed "I am an alpha female." Although in the presence of her two superiors she knew her place, and was suitably deferential, after all she had suddenly gained a regular pay check, albeit on minimum wage, three square meals a day, comfortable accommodation, and most importantly, power over a group of helpless women. She couldn`t believe her luck, there was no way she was going to risk losing this position, so she hung on Kramer`s every word.

"Congratulations on your appointment, Molly, we know that you are a recidivist, but no matter, we were suitably impressed with your stint as Barrack leader on your last stay here, you certainly know how to control a squad of prisoners and you are very proficient with a `starter`.
Now, we want you to take control of Barrack 3 from Sergeant Green, who is forced to leave for family reasons. We feel that discipline in Barrack 3 has not been as strict as it should be, and are relying on you to whip these women back into shape, literally, if necessary, and run a tight ship. Can you do that?"

"I certainly can, Ma`am, and I would like to thank you both for giving me this chance, I won`t let you down."

"Good. one more thing, do remember the pretty brunette who arrived at the same as you did?

"Moore ,the stuck up slut from Chicago with the see through blouse and no brassiere?

"One and the same, we`re assigning her to your Barrack, and we want you to take a personal interest in her, lean on her, in fact. However, for reasons that we choose not to explain, she is not to be permanently marked, but short of that she`s yours. By the way, Do the girls still run initiation ceremonies for selected victims these days? I`m sure they do. I will be delivering her to you in the shower block this evening. I know you will make sure that she is properly initiated. Thank you, Sergeant. Dismissed."

Molly Smith couldn`t believe her luck, at the Courthouse, when she first saw Moore, she had hoped that they would be assigned to the same Barrack block. Her instincts told her that that there was an air of vulnerability about the attractive brunette, and that she knew just how to exploit those doubts and fears in a newbie to prison life, but now, with her unexpected promotion, the Warden had given her virtually unlimited power over the woman, and she had every intention of taking advantage of that power. It may take a few days to break Moore if she couldn`t leave permanent marks, but she knew Judge Tree had given Moore 120 days, so there was no hurry. Her rendezvous with Moore in the shower block couldn`t come quickly enough for Sergeant Molly Smith. the only question was what should she set up for the initiation.

After Smith`s departure, Kramer asked Joan if her comment about having Moore back on the rolling road was serious.

"Never been more serious in my life."

"We have an hour before I deliver her to Smith, plenty of time for you to have her raise a healthy sweat.

"Let`s do it."

So it was that once again Barb found herself bound and collared standing on the rolling road, the clamps and bells still attached to her nipples, which by now had gone numb, but this time it was Joan in charge of the remote control, and she wasted no time in bringing the track up to maximum speed.
The Warden was in seventh heaven, seeing Moore struggle to maintain the breakneck pace, her breasts bouncing up and down and from side to side, the bells ringing incessantly, her beautiful body drenched in sweat and her face wracked with obvious pain. A cruel and erotic spectacle indeed.
After about thirty minutes, Barb collapsed exhausted and was released from her bondage.

"Please take the clamps off, Ma`am."

With a wolfish grin, Kramer obliged, knowing that the pain would be excruciating when the blood began circulating again through the bruised nubbins.
She wasn`t disappointed, as poor Barb`s reaction testified to just what a painful a process it was.
She then tossed Barb her thin uniform dress and shoes, ordering her to dress and be quick about it.
Barb was relieved not to be naked for the first time in several hours, but her relief soon diminished when the tight dress came into contact with her severely bruised nipples.
Kramer then ordered Barb to follow, and marched her over to the shower block.

"Here is your new charge, Sergeant Smith, she`s all yours."

As the Sergeant turned towards her, Barb was horrified. This was not right, it couldn`t be. It was the cruel looking prisoner who had cast such a leering, proprietary eye over her in the Court House.

TBC.

Last edited:
Barb continued to stare at the Sergeant, who, while she had removed the piercings from her eyebrows and septum, was certainly the same woman, there was no mistaking those menacing green eyes, which she was running over Barb like a wolf regarding a helpless kid tethered in the fold.
Barb found herself looking up three or four inches at this formidable woman, who filled her smart grey uniform to bursting, with what was obviously some serious muscle. With the more conservative clothing, the tattoos were not so obvious apart from on the powerful bare forearms and a striking depiction of a tiger`s head at the back of her left calf.
Molly for her part, although she had been at the opposite end of the line to Moore at the intake procedure, what she saw in front of her confirmed her initial impressions, here was a late thirty something, well preserved college type, with a body that was well toned, but still softly curved, and who it was apparent was shit scared of her, recognising the dominance that she knew she exuded. In fact, the ideal little fuck bunny.
Sergeant Smith politely thanked the Captain for delivering her prisoner and then turned to Barb,

"The other women have just finished showering, but look, your uniform is soaked with sweat and we need to to get you cleaned up, So strip it off."

Barb obediently removed her flimsy uniform and shoes and started to move towards the shower room.

"Not so fast, Moore, assume the `present` position and let me get a good look at you."

Again, Barb obeyed without question, and Molly carried out her appraisal of the naked, trembling prisoner, noting the bruised swollen nipples, which capped the delightful breasts and becoming aware of the first signs of Barb`s arousal, as she gently cupped the shaven pussy in her hard right hand.

She lent down slightly, and whispered quietly into Moore`s ear, "Horny for me, already." and then in her normal commanding voice, "Into the showers , Moore, quickly."

Barb scampered into the shower room to be confronted by a single shower from which a stream of patently very cold water was spraying. What was more disturbing were the two other naked prisoners standing either fide of it, one black and one latina, both heavily built mean looking women sporting tattoos and the odd piercings, and ominously carrying abrasive cleaning pads.

"It is important that you are properly cleaned after your exertions, Moore, and these ladies are here to help you. Make sure you clean her thoroughly, girls, under her armpits and tits, and pay particular attention to that dripping little snatch, make sure you get into every nook and cranny."

What followed, was both painful and humiliating for Barb, the two women easily controlled her, and carried out the Sergeant`s instructions to the letter, the black woman taking delight in hurting the already abused nipples, and the latina vigorously scrubbing the shaven pussy with her abrasive pad.
Molly Smith had originally intended to arm her cohorts with scrubbing brushes, but mindful of Kramer`s instructions about avoiding permanent marking, had finally decided to use the kitchen cleaning materials. It was a pity, she would have loved to seen what effect a scrubbing brush, or even a wire brush, would have achieved.
Two sets of eyes met, one set, soft, brown and doe like, the other set, hard green and merciless. All in all, Smith was satisfied with the results, Moore was now suitably chastened and weeping softly, and there was no doubt that the dynamic between the two women had been firmly established.

"All that remains now, Moore is the little initiation ceremony your new comrades have arranged for you. In you go."

With that she pushed her naked, soaking wet victim into the centre of the locker room, where a dozen or so women awaited her, each armed with a dripping wet knotted towel, and standing at even distances apart in two lines.
It was obvious to Barb, she was going to run the gauntlet.
In horror, Barb`s mind reverted to her High School, and an incident which had taken place when she was sixteen. She had been one of a quartet of close, inseparable friends who had eventually fallen out and broken up. The other three friends blamed Barb`s feisty nature and sharp tongue for the quarrel, and, after a soft ball game, they had waylaid her as she exited the shower, and towels in hand, had administered a salutary beating. Barb, who had experienced mixed emotions during her ordeal, never spoke to the trio again, and suspected that this painful and, frankly arousing, ordeal was probably responsible for her fixation with pain and humiliation.
Back in the present, her mind cleared, and she realised that her adversaries intended to cause her real pain and that her crushed, bruised nipples were the most vulnerable, a lash from a wet towel there would be unbearable. Her buttocks still bore the marks of her `demonstration` punishment, but it was only really the welt left by the cane that was still painful, so she would not try to protect her ass, unfortunately, her completely bald pussy would also present a tempting target, but that would not be easy to either target or protect.
In the locker room Smith confirmed that the victim had to travel up, and then down, between the two lines of women, taking whatever they dished out, before her ordeal was over.

"In your own time, Moore."

One arm firmly clamped over her chest to protect her damaged nipples, Barb started her painful journey and managed to negotiate the first trip relatively successfully, she sustained several telling blows to her wet buttocks, which stung like fire, and one vicious flick to her hairless mound, which was agony, but it was the return journey which was problematical.
One of the craftier women lashed her ankles, causing her to stumble and fall into a heap. She instinctively rolled into a defensive ball to protect herself and inevitably received a severe thrashing, as she remained immobile, including several strikes to her exposed labia. Eventually, Barb gathered her strength, rose to her feet and despite shipping several more blows, staggered down to end of the line and the waiting Sergeant Smith, who was holding her uniform and shoes.

"Well done, Moore, you made it"

Smith handed Barb the flimsy uniform and shoes with a knowing grin on her face.

Barb was soon to discover the reason, the original dress had been replaced with another of the same threadbare material, but this one was even smaller and shorter than its predecessor. Barb pulled it over her head and down her reddened, towel whipped body. It was so tight across the bosom, causing increased agony to the already crushed, bruised nipples, but it was the length which was the main problem. When Barb was standing upright she doubted if it reached six inches below her hairless mound, and at the back, if she bent forward, she would be giving anyone stood behind her, a grand stand view of her ass and pussy.

TBC.

Back
Top Bottom