BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
and fuck! that's really fucking!
quoom was the best artist of hardcore bdsm art!
I ask is the quoom from zell at least in good quality?

or uses textures from 2011?

I would like to see at least artwork from Zell on Quoom.
There is no way Quoom is not gonna update his content anymore... Wow. That's devastating news. He is one of the artists who got me into crux in the first place. His works are among some of the best works I've ever seen. That's a truly hard-hitting loss.

...still can't believe it. Why?!
Hi, I'm very disappointed to, his artwork was getting better and better. The story by ZELL, is an old one (called Lucia). I'm not sure what newer stuff he's done,the people who are running the site have said they will also use other artists. I'm still on the site, if I find out more I will post it here. Regards

Hi, I'm very disappointed to, his artwork was getting better and better. The story by ZELL, is an old one (called Lucia). I'm not sure what newer stuff he's done,the people who are running the site have said they will also use other artists. I'm still on the site, if I find out more I will post it here. Regards
Hi, I sent an email to Quoom's site they replied that he's unable to update his site. I was hoping that they might be more forthcoming but that's all I got. I hope he's okay, perhaps he's in jail (just joking)! Regards.

Hi, I sent an email to Quoom's site they replied that he's unable to update his site. I was hoping that they might be more forthcoming but that's all I got. I hope he's okay, perhaps he's in jail (just joking)! Regards.
in other words, the quoom is totally fucked .... and unfortunately it is slowly disappearing ... :(

yeah, it looks that way. at the moment I'm only paying about seven euros a month,so if it stays that way I might carry on for a bit longer. any more news I'll post it here. Regards.
lHi every body, the Quoom site is also going to do Zern's. I've come of the site for now, probably have another look in about six months. What other sites are out there? I've been on Agan Medon's site, not as much as Quoom's site, but the animation is superb and with sound. Regards.

I was considering looking at the quoom, but is it worth it at all ??

I ask otherwise do you know anyone similar sites like quoom ??

lHi every body, the Quoom site is also going to do Zern's. I've come of the site for now, probably have another look in about six months. What other sites are out there? I've been on Agan Medon's site, not as much as Quoom's site, but the animation is superb and with sound. Regards.
do you have any quoom quotes from zell please ??
and do we know what is available there?
thanks.

do you have any quoom quotes from zell please ??
and do we know what is available there?
thanks.
at the moment they have only just started Zell's stories and Zern's stories haven't started yet. If you haven't been on the site for a while it might be worth a look. Some of Quoom's newer stuff l have never seen posted, so it might be new to you. I particularly liked ' the martyers ' very brutal!
They have also reduce their prices after one month.

at the moment they have only just started Zell's stories and Zern's stories haven't started yet. If you haven't been on the site for a while it might be worth a look. Some of Quoom's newer stuff l have never seen posted, so it might be new to you. I particularly liked ' the martyers ' very brutal!
are we still talking about the quoom? because I still see the same price there 1 month (30 days) membership 24.95 Euro
and Zern's stories, I don't see there ... just this
-I didn't pay for it ... yet ..-

"We regret to say that artist Quoom is no longer updating his content. The site will be updated with new content by different artists from now on. Enjoy!"

05/15/2020 A NEW STORY STARTS! LUCIA by ZELL. A classic work by this well-known artist!

the martyers is on quoom ??

So I thought the stories of the zerns were drawn, or were they-will-be-converted to 3D models? I know nothing about it...

So I thought the stories of the zerns were drawn, or were they-will-be-converted to 3D models? I know nothing about it...
The Zell and Zern's story's are 2D ie drawn. Yes the martyrs is on Quoom's, one of his newer stories. After the first month the membership is reduced to I think 7.95 euros.

The Zell and Zern's story's are 2D ie drawn. Yes the martyrs is on Quoom's, one of his newer stories. After the first month the membership is reduced to I think 7.95 euros.
:(2d .... so the quality probably went pretty low ...
the textures used by the quoom in conquered 1-3 etc. I will miss them ... it was sexy and cruel! R.I.P quoom ....

let's support people's taste SJ and write him what you would like to improve in comics ...

Attachments

• gimp_hall_of_fame_2020___thank_you_001_by_skatingjesus_ddyl8rw-fullview.jpg
    gimp_hall_of_fame_2020___thank_you_001_by_skatingjesus_ddyl8rw-fullview.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 1,198
Aria Alexander and Elena Koshka

Attachments

• =´=é.jpg
    =´=é.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 911
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 712
  • 0004.jpg
    0004.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 647
  • 0010.jpg
    0010.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 635
  • 002-00008.jpg
    002-00008.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 664
  • 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 654
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 612
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 596
  • 0061.jpg
    0061.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 628
  • wildoncam_elenakoshka_49.jpg
    wildoncam_elenakoshka_49.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 705
people Sj is still overcome in new ideas, textures and twists, I just miss the execution of some nice blonde and brown girl like Sofia in andaroos 2..small breasts ... young ... Sj could add more tears during the execution -drunk makeup, pleas for mercy, and if you can do it SJ, then sexy sweaty bodies I love you for it !!!

and get the execution of Sarah and Ashley to the end-epic finale!

Sonia could have an epic ending like inge, for example, and Vanerys would make her cry-he would break her before she was executed ... he would give her false proof that Sarah was dead ....

what do you think about it?? write .... thanks.

Attachments

• ddxb2ol-7bc38cda-77e0-4de5-baba-ba43d81dd542.jpg
    ddxb2ol-7bc38cda-77e0-4de5-baba-ba43d81dd542.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 1,111

I have a question, Quercus. I belong to Quoom's site (for several years), but these days I cannot download any of the images. That may be one way to keep the pirating down, but it seems unfair to those paying for access. Do you have any insight or suggestions about downloads?

bleumune

Back
Top Bottom