BDSM,QUOOM,ZELL,VICO4444,AND OTHER WORKS FROM BDSM AUTHORS ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16320
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
at the moment they have only just started Zell's stories and Zern's stories haven't started yet. If you haven't been on the site for a while it might be worth a look. Some of Quoom's newer stuff l have never seen posted, so it might be new to you. I particularly liked ' the martyers ' very brutal!
They have also reduce their prices after one month.

I have a question, Quercus. I belong to Quoom's site (for several yearsthe moment, at least), but these days I cannot download any of the images. That may be one way to keep the pirating down, but it seems unfair to those paying for access. Do you have any insight or suggestions about downloads?

bleumune

I have a question, Quercus. I belong to Quoom's site (for several yearsthe moment, at least), but these days I cannot download any of the images. That may be one way to keep the pirating down, but it seems unfair to those paying for access. Do you have any insight or suggestions about downloads?

bleumune
Well, if you can't download the pictures, then I'm not interested in paying for it at all ... moreover, after the departure of the quoom, the website went down a lot of quality ..... and they're going to fuck off !! goodbye quoom!

bleumune
and what are you bleumune? you will continue to work what you have interrupted? thanks.

Key controls for the members area (desktop computers):
CTRL + LEFT: if there is a link named Previous, it will follow that link
CTRL + RIGHT: if there is a link named Next, it will follow that link
CTRL + UP: if there is a link named Menu, it will follow that link
SPACE: if you are inside the gallery viewer, it will start a slide show (4 seconds per image)
DOUBLE CLICK: zoom an image if it if it was seized down for better viewing
mouse scroll wheel: previous / next image
Touch screen devices can swipe left and right.

fucking one, they did it as a big presentation, that's why it probably can't be downloaded to a pc ... well, that's how they pissed me off .... I'm ending with the web, moreover, it can be cleaned in a different way ... but I'm not really interested .. .I have bdsm movies ...

06/12/2020 A NEW COMIC STARTS! DEATH DANCE by ZERNS.

zerns ... if they did it in quoom style from cartoon to 3d it would be a bomb ...

does anyone have any pictures of zerns from the quoom-what does it look like ??

but still, if it can't be downloaded to a pc, I don't see a reason why I should pay for it?

Hmm. What stops you?
Short of embedding all images into flash or similar massively complicated tech I have yet to see anything effective at stopping image download...

As I've done for years on the Quoom site, I right click on the image and usually a window pops up with "Save Image." But now, nothing happens. But I'm going to go take a look at Quoom's site, since what you say about stopping image download is relevant.

UPDATE: Well, I found a work-around, but the people running the site now seemed to have done their best to conceal it. What you do is to get the image you want to save displayed, then hold down the SHIFT key and right click the image. You'll get a small window with "Save Image" as one of the choices. The only downside is that the filename of every image defaults to "canvas.png," so you have to manually select a filename and keep track of the increments yourself.

I did a few tests in one of Quoom's later, incomplete works named The End of the Witch Queens. I made a folder called "1" for the first set of drawings and named them "queen 1.1," "queen 1.2," etc. Pain in the butt but it works. So I'll probably stay a member long enough to make sure I've got all the imagery he's posted lately.

does anyone have any pictures of zerns from the quoom-what does it look like ??

"Death Dance" is from something Zerns did for Dofantasy years ago. Dofantasy sold it as "Sickest 4" before they got terrified by the PC Squad and shifted over to rape material with little or no torture. So it's an old work, just like Zell's "Lucia" pics.

I might be interested in keeping my membership if I could see NEW stuff from Zerns or Zell. Also, check my previous post - I found a workaround for the No-download problem. Not perfect but it works.

"Death Dance" is from something Zerns did for Dofantasy years ago. Dofantasy sold it as "Sickest 4" before they got terrified by the PC Squad and shifted over to rape material with little or no torture. So it's an old work, just like Zell's "Lucia" pics.

I might be interested in keeping my membership if I could see NEW stuff from Zerns or Zell. Also, check my previous post - I found a workaround for the No-download problem. Not perfect but it works.
why should i see zerns 4 for goddamn again, which is x years old on the internet, and lucia by the way too .... so that's misery ....

As I've done for years on the Quoom site, I right click on the image and usually a window pops up with "Save Image." But now, nothing happens. But I'm going to go take a look at Quoom's site, since what you say about stopping image download is relevant.

UPDATE: Well, I found a work-around, but the people running the site now seemed to have done their best to conceal it. What you do is to get the image you want to save displayed, then hold down the SHIFT key and right click the image. You'll get a small window with "Save Image" as one of the choices. The only downside is that the filename of every image defaults to "canvas.png," so you have to manually select a filename and keep track of the increments yourself.

I've also been years on the Quoom site and know his files structures very well. Here's a work-around how to get the original image files. First you should right click on the page and view page source, usually there's a thumbnail files named the same with original image with additional "_small" (ex. dofk001_small.jpg), just click the files and when it show up in new window, delete the "_small" and you'll get the original images (ex. dofk001.jpg). Just saved them in the folder and assuming these images are continuous series just keep editing the file name increments (dofk002.jpg, dofk003.jpg, and so on).

I did a few tests in one of Quoom's later, incomplete works named The End of the Witch Queens. I made a folder called "1" for the first set of drawings and named them "queen 1.1," "queen 1.2," etc. Pain in the butt but it works. So I'll probably stay a member long enough to make sure I've got all the imagery he's posted lately.

I probably follow his works from good old days Thralldom.org later to Renderotica before he made his own site, he's trully great one of a kind artist. So yes my opinion his artworks worth every penny I purchased for our private collection and after he retired I'll consider to re-subscribe whether his replacement can do the same or even better than his.

I've also been years on the Quoom site and know his files structures very well. Here's a work-around how to get the original image files. First you should right click on the page and view page source, usually there's a thumbnail files named the same with original image with additional "_small" (ex. dofk001_small.jpg), just click the files and when it show up in new window, delete the "_small" and you'll get the original images (ex. dofk001.jpg). Just saved them in the folder and assuming these images are continuous series just keep editing the file name increments (dofk002.jpg, dofk003.jpg, and so on).

Thanks for your insight. I've never tried to go deeper into the Quoom file structure, but your suggestion allows me to use the name that Quoom used when he posted them. It's still not as convenient as it used to be, but it's better than my own workaround.

I probably follow his works from good old days Thralldom.org later to Renderotica before he made his own site, he's trully great one of a kind artist. So yes my opinion his artworks worth every penny I purchased for our private collection and after he retired I'll consider to re-subscribe whether his replacement can do the same or even better than his.

Me too, though I didn't know about Thralldom.org. But I'd like his replacement(s) to do some NEW stuff, not old stuff that I already paid for and collected.

Thanks for your insight. I've never tried to go deeper into the Quoom file structure, but your suggestion allows me to use the name that Quoom used when he posted them. It's still not as convenient as it used to be, but it's better than my own workaround.

Yes, I checked with this method you still got the original image files, while the other method seems the file have been resized so the resolution is different. And yes before this new images gallery it's very easy with just single click we can do batch download.

Me too, though I didn't know about Thralldom.org. But I'd like his replacement(s) to do some NEW stuff, not old stuff that I already paid for and collected.

I agreed with a note, if the Quoom gone and can't be contacted at all, then it's almost impossible to continue the ongoing projects without its raw material (model, props, etc). Rather the new artist replacement(s) can post new bright idea of series that imitates his artwork styles or even better improvement from Quoom's recent series. I've seen lots of new 3D artist that their artworks are good even though their styles are different than Quoom. I believe if they use this approach and start posting new series, lots of loyal subscriber will continue to support.

PS: I also like your Men's Magazines 3D remakes series :)

bleumune
Hi bleumune, I've just just seen your posts. yeah when the new people? took control they made it much harder to download, Tan2000 contacted me by email about it and he manged to work it out, but I see he's posted his method. I'm new to the internet and probably couldn't work it out without Tan's help ( thanks bud)! yes, it's very disappointing that Quoom isn't going to update anymore he was getting better and better. but hey bud, I like your work so thank you for posting here. I'm a big fan of of giving the girls a bit of heat.

Yes, I checked with this method you still got the original image files, while the other method seems the file have been resized so the resolution is different. And yes before this new images gallery it's very easy with just single click we can do batch download.

Batch download? How is that possible? I thought we needed to go from file to file, remove "small" from the filename, and then save the individual file. Can you explain?

I agreed with a note, if the Quoom gone and can't be contacted at all, then it's almost impossible to continue the ongoing projects without its raw material (model, props, etc). Rather the new artist replacement(s) can post new bright idea of series that imitates his artwork styles or even better improvement from Quoom's recent series. I've seen lots of new 3D artist that their artworks are good even though their styles are different than Quoom. I believe if they use this approach and start posting new series, lots of loyal subscriber will continue to support.

I actually think Quoom is either passed on or is severely impacted by something like a stroke and will never be able to work again. The new work I was referring to would be if artists like Zell or Zerns did NEW drawings instead of older, previously published stuff. I suppose that a skilled 3D Art individual could carry on Quoom's work if he could get into the base files, but those may be too heavily encrypted to be usable. Time will tell.

PS: I also like your Men's Magazines 3D remakes series :)

Thanks! I'm actually getting ready to post some more crux images here on cruxforums.

Batch download? How is that possible? I thought we needed to go from file to file, remove "small" from the filename, and then save the individual file. Can you explain?

I actually think Quoom is either passed on or is severely impacted by something like a stroke and will never be able to work again. The new work I was referring to would be if artists like Zell or Zerns did NEW drawings instead of older, previously published stuff. I suppose that a skilled 3D Art individual could carry on Quoom's work if he could get into the base files, but those may be too heavily encrypted to be usable. Time will tell.

Thanks! I'm actually getting ready to post some more crux images here on cruxforums.
I, for one, really look forward to seeing some more of your work, Bleumune.

Hi bleumune, I've just just seen your posts. yeah when the new people? took control they made it much harder to download, Tan2000 contacted me by email about it and he manged to work it out, but I see he's posted his method. I'm new to the internet and probably couldn't work it out without Tan's help ( thanks bud)! yes, it's very disappointing that Quoom isn't going to update anymore he was getting better and better. but hey bud, I like your work so thank you for posting here. I'm a big fan of of giving the girls a bit of heat.

Your most welcome, hopefully you'll get what you're looking for in the internet :thumbup:

I mean with the old Gallery style previously we can download them with batch, now with the latest Gallery we can only do work-around to go one by one renaming the files.

Hopefully sooner or they'll lose more subscriber as the time goes.

[/QUOTE]

Looking forward to it! :thumbup:

Lya Sylver

Attachments

• 0007.jpg
    0007.jpg
    523.2 KB · Views: 336
  • 12.BadoinkVR_Liya_Silve_Fucks_Photographer.jpg
    12.BadoinkVR_Liya_Silve_Fucks_Photographer.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 301
  • 19.BadoinkVR_Liya_Silve_Fucks_Photographer.jpg
    19.BadoinkVR_Liya_Silve_Fucks_Photographer.jpg